Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventure... Nope. Intervention Time!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Adventure Intervention Time!

Because bronies must die

[member="Lady Exedō"] Rainbow-haired glitter elves I can handle. Singing swords and cannibal lords, I can sorta-kinda see. Sithspawn and invisibility, I can usually handwavium. But pink, winged, magical, space ponies with my Star Wars?

You sir have crossed a line. It's time for an intervention. Lulz. :D :p

So community. Let's all help Lady Exedo see the light. Let's all say together with one voice: "Ponies must die."

<3 U :D :D :D :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Solan Charr said:
,,, What in the world is this...[member="Jay Scott Clark"]
It's an intervention. It's what happens when your friends see you making life choices that just aren't good for your health. So they step up and say, "Dude. No. ...Dude. Just. No."

It's how we will save Exedo from the ponies. :D :p

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

What what what. What are you doing? Look at your choices. Look at the ponies. What waht what. What are you doing? :D :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]
I did it to mess with you.

There, I said it. :p
tumblr_mqd9rls8ZF1s9d3pco1_400.gif

No. Stawp. Stawp Valiens. No. No. Valiens. Stwap. ...Stwap Valiens. No. Make it stop... :(

(This is revenge for that Lesbo'corn image, isn't it.) :D :p

Atara Themis said:
Can I ride one first?
You can make a Glitterstim coat of em'? *hint hint* *wink wink*

Jay Scott Clark said:
It's an intervention. It's what happens when your friends see you making life choices that just aren't good for your health. So they step up and say, "Dude. No. ...Dude. Just. No."

It's how we will save Exedo from the ponies. :D :p

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

What what what. What are you doing? Look at your choices. Look at the ponies. What waht what. What are you doing? :D :p
You realize how many things that Syn has made right that require intervention right? I would have thought the Smurfs or the Fairies would have warranted this... Not my little pony.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

We need to approve Force-Sensitive Dragons again, just so we can go hunting down all of these other genre-bending species. And yes. We'll start with the Pokemon. Mughaha. :D :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Chiasa Kritivaas said:
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

I'm sure I have at least one alt who would accept this as their mission in life. ;p
Everyone should. :p

[member="Xander Carrick"]

"I like where this is going." - Handsome Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom