Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventure anyone?

Nayru Wyndaru

N
Nayru is new although I am not new to Chaos. But I'm itching to get her up and running, specifically in some sort or adventure or heist thread. Any takers? :D

Nayru Wyndaru

N
I am open to the type of adventure, maybe a heist? What do ya'll think?

[member="Merric Rhoso"] [member="Maerae Irelia"] [member="Sesha Olan"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Nayru Wyndaru"],

I'll heist you up ;)

Metal Lords do have a lot of commerce going through their territory and Merchant Fleets to move goods around Droid Space and neighboring sectors, so you could stir up some trouble with that

This is a good little group we got going here, If your still keen HK-36 lets try and get the ball rolling!!!

[member="Sesha Olan"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Jovian Coopre"] [member="Maur"] [member="Maerae Irelia"] [member="Nayru Wyndaru"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Merric Rhoso"],

Sure, we're always looking for more enemies, we could use more action in the Droid Space but without the trouble and drama of fighting other Major Factions in our turf in invasions :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom