Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Advanced Mark I Hawk Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Second Top Left; Next to Standard Fighter.
variable_geometry_self_propelled_battle_droid_by_sheldonoswaldlee_dbvn1q1-fullview.jpg
  • Intent: To continue the Hawk Series of Fighters
  • Image Source: Link
  • Canon Link:
  • Primary Source: Link
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Gahenn Droid Foundry
  • Affiliation: Crimson Hand
  • Model: Advanced Mark I Hawk Fighter
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Durasteel hull
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Droid Starfighter
  • Length: 7.26 meters In Flight; 4.0 Walking
  • Width: 4 meters
  • Height: 7.07 meters Walking; 1.99 In Flight
  • Armament: Average
    4 72 twin Auto-Blaster Cannons
  • 2 Energy Torpedo Launchers

[*]Defenses: Low
[*]Squadron Count: Very High: 24
[*]Maneuverability Rating: Moderate
[*]Speed Rating: Moderate
[*]Hyperdrive Class: Average: 2
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Upgraded Droid Brain
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Starfighter Weapons: 72 twin auto-blaster cannons
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Strengths:
  • The fire rate and damaging power of the blasters has been increased to 2000 rpm, due to the replacement of the standard blaster cannons, and replacing them with the 72 twin auto-blaster cannon for each one
  • The droid brain has been upgraded to allow for more complex maneuvers and formations.
  • The other strengths from the Mark I Hawk Fighter apply here
Weaknesses:
  • Is still capable of being outsmarted by another pilot, just not as commonly as the standard Hawk Fighter would be.
  • A slightly bigger target due to larger core of the ship, due to the upgraded blasters power source and upgraded computer needing more room.
Description: The first variant of the Hawk Fighter, the Advanced Variant was made with firepower in mind, replacing the standard blaster cannons with the 72 twin auto-blaster cannon. The engine was kept the same, but due to the standard fire rate of the auto-cannons, the rate of fire of the fighter was increased to 2000 rpm. The droid's brain was also upgraded to allow it to pull off more complex maneuvers, and more complex fighter formations. The only weaknesses that are different from the Standard Mark I Hawk Fighter is that it is slightly bigger to accommodate for the blaster cannon's power supply demands and the upgraded droid brain, making it easier to spot and hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom