Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRANSMITTING ON ALL AVAILABLE CHANNELS

RPtwHMZ.jpg

Seventeen gladiator slaves of all species have broken free from their oppressors and are currently adrift in space on a stolen Gozanti Cruiser.

All the fugitives are either gravely injured or unconscious, except for the Yuzzem warrior Gorth’alon and his friend, the Dug pilot Motozuma.

Following a revolt that broke out after a small band of slaves have successfully triggered a seismic reaction deep within the cortosis mines of a forgotten and insignificant Outer Rim planet
(Apatros)*, the underground gambling ring that housed the illegal gladiatorial arena is left in ruins and the fortunes of criminals and perhaps even corrupt officials are affected.

With danger likely lurking at every turn as a result of their daring and blood-soaked escape, the runaway fighters are in a tight spot and are on a desparate mission to find shelter as soon as possible, then cut loose.

/// So this is basically the final act of my arc involving my character’s slave background. Gorth’alon and Motozuma are en route to the Deep Core to join up with the Galactic Alliance (I wished to play this out), but all the other slaves can go wherever they please, perhaps if we can successfully land on Rodia. I don’t plan on roleplaying any of them, I just felt like keeping them in the loop could add to the drama. My long-term plan with this is to ultimately reach any of the GA-controlled planets and join up with their military, but things could get really interesting while we are on our way. My character was the spearhead of the revolt, so if anybody comes to hunt us down, there could be some cool throwing-down. We also don't have any documentation and again, the ship was stolen from some random slaver.

A wide array of characters could be affected. Hutts who have invested in backwater slave trade? The gambling ring secretly owned by someone at the Brotherhood of the Maw? The Confederacy detaining us for a lack of papers? Criminals with ties to the gambling ring? Galactic stakeholders suffering indirect losses? Perhaps you wish to provide medical aid or come to our rescue?

The involvement of bounty hunters could also be a very reasonable consequence of our actions. All I’m saying is that basically any character who can tie themselves into this, are more than welcome to join; all I ask is my character (and the Dug) to not die and for someone from the GA to join at least by the end so that we could wrap up the ending with a nice bow. :) I’ll check back tomorrow to see if this idea gains any traction! :) I need to add; this is going to be my first story on this site, so if there’s anything I’m missing, don’t hesitate to let me know! Thanks, see you folks tomorrow!

*Edit 24/09/2021 Retconning Apatros fore lore fidelity. Thanks for the understanding! ///

Last edited:
Gorthalon Gorthalon I could also see the Confederacy taking an interest in this, as all events thus far take place in our territory. If nothing else, gives us the story prompt to figure out just who exactly is keeping slaves on Apatros right underneath the Inquisition's noses.

Not to mention that as the Confederacy is a recognized ally of the Galactic Alliance, it would be extremely easy to get passage from any civilized Confederate world to the GA. If you need any help with depicting the current state of Rodia or Apatros, give me a yell and I'll slide you some notes!

Okay, so I retconned Apatros and replaced it with a random unnamed Outer Rim planet as it would just complicate things.

Otherwise, all's the same! Eagerly looking forward to seeing you all in the thread! :) Thanks for your understanding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom