Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adira has arrived

well_well_maleficent.gif

What have we here? A new possible roost for me play in?​

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
Welcome to Chaos! Perhaps we could thread sometime! I wonder what the Ventress family is up to nowadays. Kuxirra here is a Padawan in the SJC, and her parents are both Knights. Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri tends to work with nature, and Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri usually trains the younglings, but she might take on Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot as a Padawan. Whether or not she will begin training him before her son is born (yes she's pregnant and yes it's a boy) remains to be seen. There's also Kuxirra's evil identical twin Darth Faef Darth Faef

Welcome to Chaos! Perhaps we could thread sometime! I wonder what the Ventress family is up to nowadays. Kuxirra here is a Padawan in the SJC, and her parents are both Knights. Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri tends to work with nature, and Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri usually trains the younglings, but she might take on Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot as a Padawan. Whether or not she will begin training him before her son is born (yes she's pregnant and yes it's a boy) remains to be seen. There's also Kuxirra's evil identical twin Darth Faef Darth Faef

Perhaps one day we shall.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
OMG!
Adira Ventress Adira Ventress !
You're here! :D

So happy to see you again. I know you'll enjoy writing here and catching up with other people you know. They are around...

Anyway, I spam here as I always do in this character... but I also write here (yes, this character has a story here..lol), along with most of all my alts. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom