Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A'den Lok

Logging in...
Logging in...
Welcome Watcher Seven.
Searching...
|Review| |Edit|
Displaying profile 'Cipher One' (former).
vgPcYBY.jpg

Name: Subject 156 (no name given)
Known Alias: A'den Lok​
Homeworld: Dromund Kaas​
Force Sensitive: Yes​
Faction: Mandalorians​
Species: Codru-Ji (genetically modified)
Height: 6'2''​
Weight: Approx. 190​
Hair Colour: Black​
Skin Colour: White​
Appearance

• Race: Subject 156 while bred into a tank, like all tests before him, still retains a root genetic code chosen by the lead scientist and in this particular case the subject is of the isolated 'Codru-Ji' species. Four-armed humanoids who besides the obvious are otherwise indistinguishable from humans. However an interesting note is the species has two very different life-cycles. Born as canine-like creatures they are incapable of speaking but upon reaching adulthood they envelope themselves in a sort of cocoon and emerge bipedal humanoids, the canine stage lasting approximately eight months, as it did with Subject 156. The species was chosen due to their naturally durable skin, and hearing that extend well beyond into the supersonic level. The subject however is not a regular Codru-Ji but rather by the nature of the project he has undergone multiple genetic alterations to make the ideal soldier for the Empire. This includes manipulations to intelligence, and raw strength. The intent behind this project as stated by the collaborating Sith, Imperial Intelligence, and the Imperial Science Burea is to create a the first of many soldiers that will lead the Empire into a new wave of expansion and dominance.

• Height: The average Codru-Ji manages a mere one-point-six metres and concluding that the height was not presentable for first of their new soldiers the lead scientist made further genetic modifications, which had resulted in this particular subject growing to an impressive one-point-eighty eight metres. Larger than many male humans on average while still retaining a height suitable for missions that necessitated a lack of attention on the agent, the subject was thus closer to the average height of a human but still large enough to impose a means of intimidation while also not being an immediate draw of attention.

• Body Structure: Though the increased natural development of muscle was an additional genetic modification present in the subject, the large frame of Subject 156 was obtained primarily throughout his training. With a controlled diet the subject has developed a high percentage of muscle and a minimal percentage of body fat, the majority of which stems from naturally tough flesh.

• Hair: It is black. The last I saw it was short - there has been no further updates.

• Eyes: Grey.

• Facial Structure: Humanoid.
Personality

• Well Spoken: Despite the intent that the subject would be a soldier it would seem to me not all stereotypes are reinforced by the non-humans, and while I expected a brutish slow-spoken creature I was instead presented with a sophisticated agent. Perhaps it was his inability to speak while an adolescent combined with the constant influence of the head of the project, his father, but this was a creature who chose his words precisely, referencing or suggesting clearly what he wished to. While one may not think it relevant to the report - I must admit being intimidated by Subject 156. He spoke with a tone that was confident and simultaneously rooted by anger, yet despite the presence of that anger, his words and meanings were always clear. It is difficult to describe precisely but his words carried himself like he believed himself greater than all of us. The watchers, the minders, and even other cipher agents seemed to share my intimidation of him - then known not as Subject 156 but as Cipher One.

• Intellectual: Serving as his Watcher for a time I was given many opportunities to observe the subject and I learned quickly enough he was a highly intelligent being. Outmanoeuvring professional bounty hunters, tricking and tracking his targets, and manipulating men and woman alike. I have on one occasion watched the agent, as part of his disguise, defeat multiple known great dejarik players with an almost calculated savagery. I have also been able to note the subject's apparent love for both literature and art - the latter of which he particularly finds preference in the art produced by the Mon Calamari and Zeltron, among other species. To emphasize this a bit more I noted some musical talent from the agent and after enough questioning I have determined that he had taught himself.

• Ambitious: While intended to be the start of a line of super soldiers it was decided that this individual subject be given a task or mission to occupy and test him, and initially placed into Imperial Special Forces the subject quickly proved himself a competent soldier and then a competent leader. It was not long before he was recommended for more specialized missions and that is when I was introduced to him, and as per Intelligence regulations when someone is made a Cipher Agent their former identity is forgotten and deleted from any and all records - minus whatever few we cannot wipe. Thus when I met him I only knew him as Cipher One and it was not until his betrayal that I was made aware of his origins, so to better advise the Cipher Agents that would inevitably hunt him down. In any case he rose through the ranks in a matter of a year and a half, some thing very rarely done, and rarer still when not done in times of necessity.

• Calm and collected: What made Cipher One such a capable assassin was not only his intelligence, ruthlessness, and eagerness to engage within a conflict but rather his ability to remain entirely calm within a situation whether it was going according to plan or not. Fire-fights, explosions, or even a transport abruptly dropping out of orbit, it did not matter one way or another as he remained utterly collected. Never hesitating, never panicking, and always quick to react to a new development in a situation. But to top all of that from observing the subject in each of his missions, no matter how careful he is, I suspect that in each of the example situations he truly enjoys himself. Some thing I considered a risk when I knew him as a cipher agent, and now more than ever as we pursue him.

• Combat philosophy: I had moments of discussion with the subject, enough to question his philosophy on engagement, and he made it quite plain to me over the course of three. A target is often a target for a very specific reason - whether that is a person, ship, droid, or whatever else it is one necessary to either the war effort or overall task, and so without hesitation it must be removed. I do not believe he had any ill will towards any of the targets but he struck without mercy, even when that placed others in danger, though never went out of his way to actually strike at those not involved. He considered those that were necessary to the mission. Ruthless he will aim to disable his enemy as quickly as possible, not drawing a fight out when at all possible, and will do so either by breaking a limb, firing into one, or forcing a chain reaction from the environment such as an explosion.

• Impoverished Morality: Perhaps genetically imbued into him or a simple conditioning of his training however he has always demonstrated a lacklustre virtue, not going out of his way to aid someone aside from the occasional instance - though when questioned on the motive he stated it was for the sake of the mission. Otherwise he is ruthless in almost every occasion I have witnessed from him, only looking out for himself, and even then unpredictable by nature. But I imagine his questionable morals stem not from his own personality, whatever that may be but from the life he was created for.

Genetic conditioning:

• Imperial training:

[*]
Honour and Loyalty:

• In Combat: Savage

Weaknesses and Strengths
Weaknesses

• The Force:

• Stubbornness:

Vengeance:

[*]
Arrogance: