Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Active Tag List | Opt-In! [ Attn: All ]

Greetings Confederates!

Today, we have encountered the best, first world problem of all time! Our faction has grown to the point where tagging the majority of the member list simply yields no notifications for anyone. So, as a resolution, we are compiling an active tag list that will be regularly updated.

Simply post below using the account that you would like to receive a notification on for any upcoming CIS threads. If you have multiple characters in the faction, please list them in your post as well.

Thank you so much all, you are literally the best!

Tagging Katrine Van-Derveld in any and all faction related things will be enough :)

My peeps include Curupira Hawk, Cora deWinter, Cyprine Talon, Anastasia Vi'dreya, Mira Cavataio. And soon enough it will be Celestine deWinter and Asteria deWinter for business purposes. ...I have one major faction really, don't judge me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom