Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act II The Spark of Revolution [Blue Zone Open thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marek Starchaser

M
He heard the message, but he was corralling his own folk first. They needed a bit of direction and he wanted to give the information to those he trusted. He saw his cousin, Kaia, walking around with the group, and she was able to be interacted with, but the writer didn’t want to inundate the thread. His comlink beeped with a location and Marek looked around.

Typing a quick message, he forward it on to the rebels involved ([member="Nei Laa"] and [member="Other Nei Laa"]). It was very simple and contained the make and model of the freighter that was leading the other freighters, there were a total of three. When they got there, the phrase ‘I’ve never been horseback riding’ was going to get the freighter captains to open their holds, and start the trade.

“Receiving message.” This was being spoken to, over coms at @Ultimatum. “Can you identify yourself to our cause?”

Ultimatum walked on for a minute before deciding to respond. He was not certain of the security of the communication, but it was not like he had much of a choice. "My name is Ultimatum. I am an AI from somewhere outside of this galaxy and perhaps this universe. I am trying to get back to my own galaxy and I will help you in your task. I can prove myself in any way you would like. My associate is also from the other galaxy, he has decided as have I that we will do whatever is required in order to help before returning."

He hoped that was enough. He did not doubt his ability to fight, but he did wonder what would be required of them. The technology of this place was considerably beyond himself, he wondered what it would be like to copy the designs of one of the drones that floated by. He did not have access to schematics so he could do very little, but there was that other intelligence on the HoloNet. Perhaps he could break that one. With part of himself now in the HoloNet he could work in both realms with relative ease, though neither would be quite as efficient as when working in one alone. He began looking for that little being, trying to find what he had felt before.

[member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="A. Dominion"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom