Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act II: A Trip To Wonderland

Group 1: Festival of Lights

Gregor thought that his signal was being hijaked by a children's kids show. He rebooted his system to try and clear it.

Ahra stopped running after @[member="Carl"], completely confused by the sudden appearance of large crystal beasts and small fluffy creatures. If he hadn't been a droid, he would have assumed he was hallucinating. Giant space rays and @[member="Bantha Cat"]s? What?
He turned, trying to find @[member="Strask Ak'lya"]. He thought he heard @[member="Otto"] say something about fighting. Confirming... yes. "And get these off to fight The Goat!" Whatever the "goat" was, it seemed the peace celebrations were a bit premature.

GROUP 2: MASQUERADE BALL

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Ordo looked around. It was all quickly deteriorating into chaos. It was a crazy situation. The exograths were roaring and making noise but not hurting the people. And Now a talking Ropo was offering people power to defeat the exograths. Power always had a price, Ordo new that. What was the cost of this power being offered?

"We'll get to dance one of these times Cyar'ika." He said holding her hand firmly, "do you sense anything from this mess? I'm having trouble making sense of it myself."

Emperor Bergmerf

E
Group 1: Festival of Light

Suddenly amongst the Oswafts, amongst the fighting and the clamor a great boom disturbed the sky. A voice equal to that of a thousand mountains falling exploded in the air.

“BEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRGMEEEEEEEEERFFFFFFFFF!”

A massive figure seemed to swoop up from amidst the Citadel, a black and gold winged Dragon that swooped through the air and tore across the skies. Clouds broke in his wake, Osfwafts fled at the sight of him, and his great horns pierced the heavens. The Emperor of Kings, the God of all mankind, the breaker of reality few into the sky. Emperor Bergmerf had arrived. The Dragon screamed at the top of its lungs, his words reached the farthest of ears.

“BERGMERF!”

The Voice broke the sky once again, a massive growl of rage.

Googley eye turned to regard the flying Manta Ray's, their silver skin glinting slightly in moonlight. The Emperor of reality swooped down on one of the 1600m meter long creatures, and took a bite from its wing. The manta-ray shifted and shone slightly, and then broke into a million pieces. The pieces fell to the floor as thousand upon thousands of tiny plushie manta-rays. They rained down upon the festival in droves, hundreds upon thousands of tiny stuffed Oswafts. If thrown these stuffed Oswafts would destroy their living brethren, a touch of a Soft cuddly plush was too much for a giant Manta Ray and in turn they would produce more stuffed Oswafts!

The Great Dragon roared once again

“BERGMERF!”

The Translation was clear to anyone who could listen “Join me and we shall destroy these Oswaftian invaders and their Master!”

@Luke Beleren @Rasho the Hutt @Xander Carrick @Alejandro Ortega @Darth Naefas @Doc @Syn @Darth Metus @Avalore Eden @Zoey Marix @Montag Card@Strask Ak'lya @Joshua DragonsFlame @Ahra Marcon @Rexus Drath @Rasu Gan @Iella E'ron @R9-4U @Astrian Callus @Daella Apparine @A'donari Cinn @Darth Malificete @Alen Na'Varro @Curupira Hawk @Voroll Dey Astaar @Ruusan @The Dark Ace @Ashelotte Saybin @Yasuo @Thurion Heavenshield @Desmond Voralis. @Anaya Fen @Ronin Wendigo @Jared Ovmar @Kahne Porte @Aditya Amadis @Vulpesen @Kitt Solo @Holland

@[member="Ordo"]

Rianna closed her eyes trying to find something within the force that would tell her but still the feeling, that unknown sensation, "No Cyar'ika its like the force for me has been cut off, leaving me blind to what is driving this, what is the end purpose, even my gift of future tell will not show me anything but shadows that make no sense"

Power had a price, the darkside offered such power. Rianna looked to Ordo, "I cannot accept what this creature offers, I will have to rely on my own skills as they are." Rianna prayed that those who did accept, were not harmed or damaged by the acceptance of such a gift.

@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Ordo"]

She waited, she was ready to go to out of here this was too much like the cave on Tatooine, at any moment she expected to be attacked and eaten.

"Oh my Force...." he muttered as he looked up at the dragon. He'd seen dragons before, even had one of his own. But this one... Dear Force... It was huge. And it was dangerous.

He walked to @[member="Rianna Organa"] and @[member="Ordo"] and shook his head.

"What the hell do we do?"

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Verz Horak"]

GROUP 2 MASQUERADE BALL

Ordo looked at the creatures and the Ropo and back to the exograth. He was a bit out of his element. No clear enemy with only a vague threat and most dangerous opponent seemed to be the ceiling coming down.

"Well I think it's time to go." Ordo said "There is an enemy here with out doubt but it's hiding and Keeping us confused. I can't fight that here, not like this."

@Luke Beleren @Rasho the Hutt @Xander Carrick @Alejandro Ortega @Darth Naefas @Doc @Syn @[member='Darth Metus'] @Avalore Eden @Zoey Marix @Montag Card@Strask Ak'lya @Joshua DragonsFlame @Ahra Marcon @Rexus Drath @Rasu Gan @[member='Iella E'ron'] @R9-4U @Astrian Callus @Daella Apparine @[member='A'donari Cinn'] @Darth Malificete @Alen Na'Varro @Curupira Hawk @Voroll Dey Astaar @Ruusan @The Dark Ace @Ashelotte Saybin @[member='Yasuo'] @[member='Thurion Heavenshield'] @Desmond Voralis. @Anaya Fen @Ronin Wendigo @Jared Ovmar @Kahne Porte @Aditya Amadis @Vulpesen @Kitt Solo @[member='Holland'] @[member='Ahra Marcon']

GROUP 1

Otto practically squeeled in delight to the voice of @[member='Emperor Bergmerf'] when it was heard! "Yes, Yes!" With a swat of his tail in the direction of that foolish @[member='Bantha Cat'] Otto grinned like a cheshire cat. "TEA IS DONE WITH, TO BERGMERF WITH YOU ALL!" He launched himself down from the table, bottom swaying as he paced the length of the hall, watching as panic and uncertainty set into the eyes of those present, and then the realisation: the war's not won. It had only just begun! "BANTHA CAT! Get these fools off to Bergmerf, off to fight the Oswafts! Get them MOVING!" With a grumble the Cat prowled. "PEOPLE, PEOPLE! IT IS TIME TO FIGHT! Remove these invaders, and it will be TEA FOR ALL!"

@[member="Ropo Comander"]

Jericho stood silently as a tiny creature spoke to him. The little thing told about stopping a great evil and bestowing a great power within him to defeat said evil. He had take a moment to ponder on how this came to be. How even got here in the first place and why this will thing was speaking to him alongside so many others about defeating an emperor of great evil. Was this emperor a sith? Or another political tyrant ruling with a gruesome iron fist over the inhabitants to this planet? His position put him in a irregular position. With the collapse of the sith empire, the army of light was currently unneeded, so his reason for fighting was no longer held. To put emphasis on his "peaceful" ways, he was part of the Silent conclave but now known by a new name. But despite the change of name of the clan, the morals and base was still the same. Help those in need and avoid fighting as much as possible. Simple, straight-foreword, and easy to remember. But this was a new experience that offered much knowledge for him to learn to use in the long run. What this tiny creature could bestow on him would be great value and asset for him to help the universe and learn more of the force as a whole. After much thought and consideration...

How could he possibly say no?

He was going to assist many others in taking down this great evil. Do a deserved hostile take down of an evil tyrant emperor. Help the inhabitants as well as the other combatants in this fight. As well as learn new things and earn much more experience needed when he needs to take down a foe. He looked around to the surrounding people all unique, some stood take as he at six feet and five inches, others short and all came in all sorts or shapes and sizes with their own experiences and reasons for being here. All with their own philosophies, fighting styles, healing styles, the way they could all work as a team. This was going to be a pleasant time for him, all the knowledge to be gained from each person as well from this as a whole. Under his black breathing mask, the large Lorrdian man by the name of Jericho grinned.

"I am at your service. What do I need to do?"

GROUP 2: LICKING THE EXOGORATH TO DEATH
Skeptical, duh...desperate to make it out alive, duh-er. Miles reluctantly, towards the blue creature, nodded in agreement.

I guess everyone has to eat a wurm in their life sometime.

He ran to a wurm, stuck out his tongue and lunged at the beast. As the sickly taste entered Miles' mouth, the creature howled in pain, then flopped over, dead, onto the ice sculpture.

Please...phut...phut...tell me that this is the only power that involves licking...phut hack.

@[member="Ropo Comander"] @[member="Vendir"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @James Mathison

Tutu

T
GROUP 2 - MASQUERADE @ THE CITADEL OF THORNS
GATHERING AN ARMY TO DEFEAT BERGMERF

1396991017904.gif

As soon as @[member="Ordo"] spoke about the possibility of leaving, the Ropo hurried over to the bulking man and jiggled as it said, “You can’t leave. Not until @[member="Emperor Bergmerf"] is slain. He will not allow you to leave. I can give you the power to slay him, though.

Yet before the commander could hear an answer from Ordo, more of the faithful lined up for their power.

The Ropo licked @Jericho’s chest and said, “Press your tongue upon an exogorth and it shall die.

Then, the Ropo ran over to @[member="James Mathison "]and gave him a lick on the cheek. It repeated his previous sentence once more.

After doing that, the Ropo turned his attention back to the group. The exogorths were being exterminated. Yet, Bergmerf was on the other side of the island.

Victory here is almost ours,” began the high pitched Ropo as his voice reached those in the Citadel, “Emperor Bergmerf controls the east side of the island. We have to push into the Battlefield of Eternity and make our way to him. For those that accepted the contract, I will give you the ability to fight our enemies as we need. Now, follow!

Wasting no time, the Ropo scurried toward the Citadel doors. The Battlefield of Eternity would be a short distance away - and the Ropo would guide its people to it at the front.

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @[member="Hion the Herglic"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Darth Vulcanus"] @[member=Penumbra] @[member="Jack Sparrow"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Reid Anaxoid"] @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] @[member="Selena Halcyon"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member=Ordo] @[member="Elanim Oke"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member=Break] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member=Jericho] @[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="James Mathison "]@[member="Cody Jorin"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member=Grimm] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Olidiv Kenu"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Emily Vani"] @[member="Rosa Mazhar"] @Commander Calico @[member="Romeo S"] @[member="Carré Inirial"] @[member="Marakai Al'Orren"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Lucianus Adair"] @[member=Davin] @[member="Saren Kel-Varad"] @[member="Lord Dissero"] @[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] @[member=Vendir] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Drake Blackwood"] @[member="Lucas Burke"] @[member=Phantom] @[member="Phoebe Verd"]

"Ugh, I Gotta lick them?" Adenn didn't like the idea of that, he like keeping things somewhat ranged when fighting "well, time to see how these thing-" he had seen that most of the exogorths were killed or being killed. "shab, well at least that means I don't have to taste exogorth... Yet." Adenn turned to see the Ropo scurrying towards the exit, which he quickly followed, he didn't want to taste whatever those things tasted like.

@[member="Ropo Comander"]@James Mathison@[member="Miles Varden"]@[member="Jericho"]

Rianna looked at the creature Ropo as it came closer, trying to entice Ord'ika, Verz, Arla and anyone else that was near them, "I don't know, perhaps that it the crux. To do nothing could lead or to do something, its all" confusing she thought she couldn't sense anything off Ropo as it licked and made its offer over and over.

The Force was silent to her this was a matter of choice, "it has done no evil except to emerge through the floors, I cannot sense danger, it has tried and taken interest of those around it." Rianna sighed, she just knew she could not kill them.

If it will not allow them to leave then eventually they'd be forced to do something. "What does your warrior instinct say to you?"

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Verz Horak"]

Wampa Medic

W
Reporting for Duty Citidel of Thorns

He had just got here and everyone was running to battle already well good, didn't want the medic in the front lines. So he shouted " Down with Bergmerf!" He said running with everyone, being a Wompa made him rather noticeable. " Come on you sorry lot, we have a war to win!" It wasn't everyday one got to fight the armies of Emperor Bergmerf. Finally the day had come, they were going to wrest control in the name of Grumpy Goat. He had a bag full of medical supplies strapped on and a gun, that was right this medic wasn't only a medic. " To Victory!" he shouted as they made their way. It was time to kill some exomorphs.

@[member="Ropo Comander"]
@Ket Van Derveld @Hion the Herglic @Hawk Solo @Darth Vulcanus @Penumbra @Jack Sparrow @Coci Sinopi @Sargon Vynea @Reid Anaxoid @Cyrus Tregessar @Selena Halcyon @Verz Horak @Ordo @Elanim Oke @Arla Balor @Break @Antares Windu @Rianna Organa @Adenn Gra'tua @Jericho @Miles Varden @James Mathison @Cody Jorin @Zius Aurus @Grimm @CC-777 Jackpot @Olidiv Kenu @Vaudin Miir @Talon Vosra @Emily Vani @Rosa Mazhar @Commander Calico @Romeo S @Carré Inirial @Marakai Al'Orren @Kiyala Demont @Lucianus Adair @Davin @Saren Kel-Varad @Lord Dissero @Vexander Graves @Adenn Gra'tua @Vendir @Arthur David Hardrada @Drake Blackwood @Lucas Burke @Phantom @Phoebe Verd

Group 2 - Masquerade at Citadel of Thorns
(Late reply due to LOA and vacation)

Adorned in the shining crimson armor of an Imperial Knight and concealed by a crisp, black mask, the Chiss Admiral was nearly decapitated as a table shot across the room following the tremors and crashes in the main ballroom. Granted, he may or may not have been a little bit too tipsy due to that ravishing Corellian brandy, but the Force within him stirred enough focus to allow him to narrowly avoid death. Spinning hurriedly and dropping the glass at the same time, he stammered to yell something that resembled "watch where 'yer going" and grappled to retrieve his lightsaber. His vision blurred as blue fingers fumbled with the piece of weaponry hanging upon his hilt, steeling into place as he took a sharp inhale.

"Okay. Who's the guy that threw a tab-" Oh. His slightly slurred voice eased to nothing as he spotted the massive creatures spewing from the crater in the center of the ballroom. Jawa soldiers, people licking the beasts, and screaming women was all it took to give the half-drunken Admiral a sense of what was happening. "What the stang is happening?" He grumbled as he stripped the black mask and shambled away from the wreckage.

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

GROUP 2: CITADEL OF THORNS.

Ordo looked on as the ropo began moving to agther the people to fight some emperor. Now Ordo had seen a lot of crazy things but he had never been given Orders by a Ropo or seen a wampa carry anything but chunks of meat. He couldn't figure why he seemed to be the only one who was scratching his head.

"If any of this is true, cyar'ika." He said "then it looks like we have little choice but to follow the ropo and see what it's talking about."

He shook his head as he took a step to follow.

"Seems like a lot of craziness to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom