Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act I Through the Looking Glass [Blue Zone Open thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimatum wondered for a moment. He followed the man into an alley, preparing his body for melee combat. He planned the necessary movement, one hand around the head and the other holding the body in place. One pull and the man would probably be dead. Though of course he would have to assume that there would be resistance. He could expect the man's armor to impede such a movement. He however expected that his strength could overcome that.

He was taken aback when the man asked where he was from. "Yes... Why do you ask?" He still prepared himself for a fight, but he was less certain that a fight would be necessary.

[member="A. Dominion"]

He visibly sighed and looked to the sky, thanking whatever he had prayed to. "Alright, [member="Ultimatum"], I come from the same universe you do. The one with the multiple warring factions. Sith, Jedi, The Techno union, Republic, all of that. But wherever we are now, Is not it. Somehow, we are both in a place that is the same, but different. An... Alternate Reality. Quantum Physics and all that sciency stuff. In this place, everything is run by the Empire. Are you getting what I'm saying so far?" He asked the droid. He knew Ultimatum was better than any droid he had ever known, but something could have been damaged prior to this meeting or maybe he was told false information previously.

[member="Solan Charr"]

The Drone detected the change in temperature in the environment and fed data back. But the readings were anomalous - the change in ambient weather was localised to the immediate vicinity of the drone.

And then it combusted...

SR73fdg.png

Ultimatum nodded as he replied, "Just as I had expected. It is exactly what the drones have not told me. What would you suggest we do about it?"

He wondered what this organic had in mind. Was rebellion the answer. That would be foolish unless they had access to weapons, and based on the state of the technology around them he got the feeling that even if he had his gun it wouldn't be very helpful. However he did want to get it back and he wondered where it would be taken.

He turned on his HoloNet connection again, wondering if perhaps he would pick up anything. This time he did, it was this universe's version of the HoloNet. He had messages, messages of what was happening. This proved that it was likely he would need to fight this government. If necessary. He would be able to find away back to the other galaxy. He needed a way back. He would turn this galaxy inside out to return. Of course he would not intentionally doom trillions of trillions to their death for his own goal, he would try to avoid that. But if toppling this government was the answer, then he would do it.

[member="A. Dominion"]

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Kalyn Skirata"] [member="Cryax Bane"]

(Let me get this post up and I'll join ya in Act II)

Nei looked up at the woman, Kalyn, her face devoid of emotion. It wasn't because she was trying to do the whole "grim BAMF" thing that a lot of other folks liked to do; anyone who'd spent 2 minutes in a room with the Nautolan would have agreed that the only way Nei could control her emotions was to take enough tranquilizer to knock her out.

Rather, it was because the likelihood of someone having her name, at least her first name, was astronomical. (Alright, technically with the massive amount of individuals in the galaxy, that really wasn't true. But that belief would remain persistent in the woman's mind until someone else with the name Nei would come along....and didn't look like her). Thus, she was struggling to process everything.

"Nei Laa. I think she be my clone." Nei scowled. "No, not clone. Imposter!" A finger jabbed at the other Nei. "You be my imposter!" Her black eyes looked up at Kalyn. "She took my name!"

"As of right now, I'm not sure. I think we need to lay low and gather more intel first about this place, and how we got here. Who knows, there might be others from our galaxy here. I got a place for us to hold out in, it's in Fairview Heights. Once we are there we can talk more, alright?" He held out his hand for [member="Ultimatum"] to shake. Did Droids even do that sort of thing?

He didn't know where he was, but he would be willing to let the palace in the sky drop down to the earth to get back home. There was just a feel about this place that just wasn't.. Good.

Ultimatum took the hand, understanding the organic gesture perfectly. He had accomplished it more than once, many organics had a strange attachment to the use of their hands as communication devices, it was amusing. He thought about his part, he would need his blaster back. Well again need was less the correct word than want. He could make another blaster, but the question became if he would need it here.

"Alright. Do you think we will need arms?" He had a police station location in his databanks, thanks to talking with one of the drones. It played right he could probably attack one of the those and have some armaments ready when they had to move.

[member="A. Dominion"]

"Well, I do think we will. Problem is," He put his helmet back on. "This whole galaxy is in a tight fist. We can't just expect to steal guns and run off. Weapons are highly regulated here. I do have these arms," He gestured to his standard issue rifle and handgun. "And the arms from our galaxy with me. Between you and me, we're fine." He looked around, making sure nobody was seeing this. "We should get to my apartment. Or, my other's apartment, I guess. Anyway, follow me." He would walk out of the alley and lead [member="Ultimatum"] towards Fairview Heights.

Once inside Fairview Heights, they would enter a building and go up to it's 132nd floor. A short walk down the hallway, and into the room. Where a man with the same face as Dominion was tied up on the couch, laying down, and a broken vase nearby. He had a shard in his hands and was trying to cut the rope. Dominion sighed and pulled out his pistol, then put it to the panicing and muffled screaming Dominion. "You knew what would happen if you did this, and yet you tried."

Ultimatum followed this organic from his own universe, still just a little suspicious that this could be a trap. Perhaps the government had had this in the past and had been able to isolate who had transported where. Part of him did not believe that this was the case, something just didn't seem right to be that. That did not however negate his slight distrust. He had to be aware of the possibilities and betrayal or trickery was one of those.

When they arrived at the house Ultimatum was half surprised to see another of [member="A. Dominion"] but he soon understood. It was amusing to say the least, the man had tried. Given perhaps another hour he might had been free. Then there would have been the danger of peace keeping forces. That was something that he appreciated not having to deal with. "Valiant effort organic. No need to kill him I would think, after all he has done nothing to endanger our plans. Perhaps lock him in the refresher?"

Dominion looked back at [member="Ultimatum"], then sighed. "Alright. Fine." He took the gun away from his other's head, then pulled off his helmet, tossing it onto the couch before grabbing him by the arms tied behind him. Hauling him up and setting him on his feet, he put the gun to his back. He didn't seem to be struggling much.

In reality, The other Dominion was dazed. He... he couldn't believe it.. This man that showed up in his bedroom and questioned him and took his place as a Peacekeeper.. was him? How could they both have the same hair? Face? Eyes? Something else was going on here that he had no clue about. For now, he would cooperate.

Ultimatum nodded, while he would bring down a government, he would not commit genocide or murder on any scale. He would kill, but only those that stood in their way. He wondered how to continue, they had a base, sort of, they had some arms. But they didn't have a clear goal, they would have to explore probably to find more of what they needed to know.

"What is the plan now?" He wanted to hear what this organic had in mind, that would give Ultimatum a better idea of what he was capable of. He trusted this man a little more for seeing his double in this universe. However he stayed on guard, if the enemy found them it would probably be an overwhelming force that would try to arrest them.

[member="A. Dominion"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom