Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Across the Table

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

Table.png

blue-div.png

Judahtemp.png

Wearing: xxx
Tag: Open

Gratitude was a difficult thing to express at times when the galaxy was one filled with war. Judah often had to force himself to remember the things he was grateful for, or the reasons he had to keep pushing. His agenda was his own, it had been from the moment he walked out on a room full of Jedi laughing at the direction of their conversations. He had always seen things differently, and for a long time had never committed to one group of Jedi over the other.

His home on Corellia had long been an open door to various factions of the light side. His independence afforded him the ability to develop relationships with those from different orders. The fact he was not tied down to one order or another had also allowed Judah to develop relationships with those that Jedi were often not seen associating with.

Today was an experiment. Since JJ had rebuilt the Lesan home in the foothills of Coronet Peak, the master Jedi decided to do something that could easily blow up in his face.

A dinner involving all the circles Judah had walked in.

Invitations had been sent out across various channels. The Jedi had been able to use his info brokers to get the word out on the net, the deep places most did not dig into, and whatever boards he was able to post to among the various enclaves and temples he was associated with.

The table was set out in the open air. A canopy of trees and blue clouded sky formed the ceiling of the makeshift dining area. Several wooden tables were lined up together with various amounts of different foods on each of them. A full family style meal was placed on each surface for whoever found themselves sitting together.

There was just one rule.

Sit with someone you do not know.

It was the only written instruction visible. It was a mixer in some ways, but it was also Judah’s way of helping people realize that not every individual in a given faction was inherently evil because of who they gave allegiance to. Life had been good to the Jedi, and taking a cue from history, the Jedi decided to pull all kinds of people together for a meal.

For this month’s MOD thread I decided to pull together a Holiday Table. Let’s feast and have fun!

| Inventory: Outfit | Lightsaber | Comlink | Mini holoprojector | Credits |
| Interactions: OPEN |​

The Corellian was extremely wary of the invitation he had received, it came out of nowhere and it was certainly the sort of thing he would reject. Except that he didn't reject it. At least, not this time. A while after receiving the invitation he ended up seeing it on quite a few random boards at temples of various locations. A part of Envir became angry thinking that perhaps a temple he visited were scammers that stole his information so that he would receive random messages but this truly did not come off as such. After much consideration, Envir finally decided to go on the day of because of partial curiosity and partial boredom.

Envir was surprised to see wooden tables lined up with various foods, his stomach growled at the sight of it all. He wanted to cave in but another part of him felt like this could be some sort of insane elaborate plan of sorts. "Oh blast..." After weeks and months of eating crappy rations everything here seemed like paradise and even the stubborn headed Envir could not say no to the exquisite meals before him.

In much speediness, Envir went straight for a random tables empty seat and sat down. The padawan curiously looked at the written instructions on the table, he wondered if others arriving would recognize each other. He had no problem with the rule, he had many doubts he'd meet a familiar face since he wasn't exactly the kind to keep connections.

Asonia Tsavio

A
TAG: OPEN

Asonia arrived on Corellia in her Jedi Starfighter that matched the white, orange, and teal strips of her Togruta face. She had come to probably the loudest world after Coruscant and Nar Shadda to get lost in the noise, hoping to deafening sounds would drown out her restless soul. There had been an invitation, a feast prepared for any who would give answer. The truth is she would have gone home to Shili for Giving Day, but the place was tainted with her recent experiances.

The Perpetual Padawan had no one to spend the festival with that she knew, everyone was a stranger, which to be honest is what she preferred. The truama of the troubles of her home world had left a mark, and she was determined to find a measure of distraction, to be no one in a sea of faces.

Before she went to the table of this meal, she walked the shipyards of this famous world that had made fleets for Republics and Empire, fashioned ships for Jedi and Sith Lords. It was a world bursting with smiths and droids beating together metal and circuitry to create behemoths that sail through space and turn the tide of wars.

For Asonia it had been the saber at her belt that she carved destiny with, not skyscraper sized ships and yet she had to admire them, the Metal Purgils of Engineering minds and put together by dock workers and droids. Every line of electercsl had to be percise, wound intricately like serpents could throughout the steel framework. The Great Thrusters, large enough to make Sarlaac pits seem small, rose and were put in place by small crafts and cranes. The Young Togruta looking in awe at the great vessels were forged by the hard working Corellians. If all she was permitted to enjoy on Giving Day was this scene, it was enough to be thankful for.

Todblaz Graker

Makes me wish for a nuclear winter

Tags: Asonia Tsavio
Outfit: xxx
Ship: Cal-250

Landing his ship on a designated platform, Tod stepped out, clad in winter attire to combat the chill. Slightly annoyed that he had to pay ab additional landing fee, he couldn't deny the convenience of being closer to the festival. While he didn't mind a stroll, the prospect of getting lost in an unfamiliar place after a few drinks was less appealing and this allowed him to drink a bit tonight.

Rubbing his hands together to generate warmth, he shivered, his origin planet being an arid desert had not adapted him well for colder climates. Looking around he spotted a Togruta walking the shipyards near where he had landed. Instinctively tapping the side of his head, he realized his helmet wasn't on, then corrected himself by checking the time on his wrist. He had a little bit of time before he wanted to go towards the food and party. Returning the sleeve to warm his arm he started to walk in the direction of the individual that he saw earlier. He always found it fun to meet new individuals.

Walking closer he saw her seeming to admire the ship's engine. Tod spoke in a grandiose tone, "Ah, gazing upon the legs of this celestial titan. It's not just an engine; it's the symphony that propels dreams into the vast tapestry of the galaxy." His words were intentionally cheesy, meant to provoke a laugh or at least a chuckle.

"Anyway, enough of my ridiculous rambling," Tod continued as he approached. Looking up at the engine, he added, "What brings you here, my friend?"

Asonia Tsavio

A
TAG: Todblaz Graker Todblaz Graker

Equipment: Single Lightsaber (Emerald Crystal)

Asonia watched at the great shops were assembled, and them she heard a voice, she turned as he spoke in poetic verse “dreams being propelled into tapsetry of the galaxy.” This illicited not a laugh but a grimace, for her dreams at the moment felt as if in a standstill. She was the ever-Padawan, bound by this rank to be footstool in the grand schemes of the galaxy. Her previous masters having perished at no fault of her own, and yet the Council continued to hesitate to assign her a third.

Her big eyes having been focused downward as she thought pf unfulfilled dreams rose back up to fix on this rather jovial man. He seemed cold, and though she was from warm planet herself, she had gotten use to bitter cold on many systems.

Your words are not ridiculous.. they made me think of the dreams I have lost sight of.

She then straighted her Lwkku over her left shoulder, its stripped white and teal pattern like sky and clouds of day.

“I am here because.. an invitation came to me, a feast, and I cannot go home for such festivities.. no I cannot go back..”

The Young Togruta was mot trying to be cryptic, it was painful the memory of how she was almost lost to Netherworld on her homeworld. In many ways she was running from it, not wanting to even make a comm call to her parents who she loved dearly. She had a bad case of PTSD, and she was on a planet so opposite of her own to drown out the visions of a Cruel Lord of the Sith stabbing her through. She felt at her lower chest, there beneath her clothes was a mark, a great scar carved by a lightsaber. At times it even burned which doctors and med droids assured her was phantom pains.

Last edited by a moderator:

Todblaz Graker

Your words are not ridiculous.. they made me think of the dreams I have lost sight of.

"Bah, don't overthink the stupid things I say," Tod chuckled, "I ain't much of a poet, just picked up some random lines along my travels." Standing looking at the engine he stared, he didn't know much about them or even how they worked. All they were to him were mechanical things that made starships move.

"I am here because.. an invitation came to me, a feast, and I cannot go home for such festivities.. no I cannot go back..”

Turning back to face the woman, "Don't worry, I too cannot go back, though probably different reasons than you." It was typically a touchy subject so he wanted permission to continue asking, "May I ask as to why you are not able to return?"

He rubbed his hands together again to warm them up. "How do you do so well in the cold, I'm freezing. On my planet it was a desert, I'm suffering out here." He said while letting out a little laugh.

Asonia Tsavio

A

The Togruta listened as he self deprecated. While it may not been poetry, it did help her think about how she felt baout being passed over in her Order. She felt a tinge of bitterness, and that was not Jedi like.

What are you reasons? I was skewered like a Reek on my homeworld as the perpetrator planned to chop me up into pieces..” She paused and then finished, “I then took his detonator and blew up the site to Netherworld Come.

She winced a little, still feeling her wound.

I should be dead. It is a miracle I am even still here, and yet.. I am angry, so angry.

She crossed her arms when she realized he had asked another question, her naked shoulders and forearms of orange undaunted by the chill.

My planet is very warm, hence my attire, which is traditional Togruta. A secret I learned from a fellow Padawan is fill a tube or container with cold ice water and plunge in. You use the cold’s weapon to make yourself immune.”
She gave a smirk, the Test of Bravery it was called.

Tags: Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

She felt out of place. It was not a typical feeling for the woman, she rarely cared how much or how little she stood out. But it wasn't the outside that did it this time. It wasn't necessarily even the specific company. This was probably just the first major thing she'd been to in a group where she wasn't a dark sider. On top of that, for the sake of the event, she even left behind her armor. Though she still was accustomed to Shell Spider Silk too much to not have her clothes made of it. Nor forgo the lightsaber or stun pearls. But at least only the saber really might be noticed.

She wandered too what kind of records were used here. Would they know her past? Military, mercenary, how good were they. The Zweihander Union was the most recent, a major there. But now retired. Could they track all the way back to her time as a sith so many years ago by now? Then again, this was a jedi wasn't it. They had a funny way of doing things. They might know all of it, somehow know of her turn, and just, let her be.

Perhaps she should ask. Salis made her way around to see if she could sit with him, afterall. She didn't know him. And she had questions she hoped he might answer. It still ached at her that she'd have to avoid fighting, the company here would have made quite an entertaining ruckus. Still, she pressed a smile and a bow of the head to Judah Lesan Judah Lesan , "Hello there, I am Salis." she introduced herself, "This should be an interesting day I hope."

Items:
Dress made of Shell Spider Silk
Stun Pearls (earings and bracelet)
Hope and Security (lightsaber/s)

Todblaz Graker

What are you reasons? I was skewered like a Reek on my homeworld as the perpetrator planned to chop me up into pieces..”

"Eh, civil war on my planet, we lost, they won." Tod shrugged, "Instead of being executed they banished us, which to be frank, is a better alternative."

Chuckling he continued, "I'm not even going to pretend I know what the Netherworld is, it's been name dropped but never really taken the time to learn about it."

My planet is very warm, hence my attire, which is traditional Togruta. A secret I learned from a fellow Padawan is fill a tube or container with cold ice water and plunge in. You use the cold’s weapon to make yourself immune.”

This was surprising, Tod understood that Jedi training was rough but never quite knew how tough it could be. "Sounds miserable, unfortunately I have never taken the time to try and learn that skill, frankly I'm fine having the weakness."

"So what are you, some sort of Jedi?" Tod finished.

Asonia Tsavio

A

Asonia sighed, pulling a Lekku slightly to adjust it.

Banishment.. I know a form of that..”

Her Big eyes fixed on the Man, and replied, “oh the Netherworld is just the next life, its my fancy way of saying I nearly died.. should have in fact.”

The Togruta nearly chuckled at the Test of Bravery He intended to shirk, she had maxde it as a jest, though she knew Younglings foolish enough to do it.

At his remark about her being a Jedi she nodded her heqd,

Perpetual Padawan.. truth be told I am out of sorts at the moment. I need some time to consider my future.”

The Padawan was really weary of it, being The Hero of Shili, her parents thinking her a Savior. That was one of the reasons she did not want to return Home, she was so tired of being an example, a paragon of virtue when she felt miserable. Here she could just be Asonia, a Jedi Togruta who know one knew, who no one called hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom