Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Achuta! Hello

Hi I'm Darius! Well, my character's name is Darius, I usually go by Mikey OOCly! I've been snooping around and there's a lot to to read through, it's a bit daunting but I'll get through it all! I can't seem to find a face claim of sorts, so if anyone's using Dylan O'Brien as a 'face' for their character then tell me and I'll change it to something else!

No need to change your appearance, there's always people who will look similar - both in Star Wars and in the real world. I, for example, share the same face as a particular Jedi Knight.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Darius Olar"]

Welcome to the Chaos - enjoy your time here and ask any questions you may have so we can help you get started!

And as this lot say, don't worry about your image. I know we have 2 x Jennifer Lawrence, 2 x Michael Fassbender, 2 x Tom Hardy... it's just how it goes sometimes, but each one is so different they are easy to distinguish and look "beyond" the actor used for an image.

Have fun out there! :)

Thank you all for your kind welcome messages and clarifying the avatar issue!

I do think I made a booboo as I intend for this to be my character account not my writer account >.>

[member="Darius Olar"]
Don't worry about that, you can use your writer account as your character account. (This account is my writer account, actually.)

Just make your bio sheet as usual and go on and role-play. Character accounts are sub-accounts intended to keep characters linked to a single writer so that there are not multiple board accounts per person.

Thank you Erin! <3

And thank you Sinna for the clarification again! I don't have any questions left at the moment, glad to know everything is sorted :)

Hello Sarge!

[member="Erin Ecthelion"] ... <3 = Affection, questioning such affection has landed you with -5 affection points! D':

[member="Mason Deschart"] :C I DO NOT SUPPORT IMPERIAL PROPAGANDA TYVM. But thank you for your welcome message!

#TeamAvalore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom