Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Access Denied OOC Thread

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Yo boyos Ras and I are planning on having a duel type thing. Don't mean to cramp anyone's style but it'd be sweet if we could be left to that. Thanks!

So, I'm not sure how this all became so confusing for everyone; but I am on The Collective's side. In addition, I am in Bloc 1's entrance, or was rather until it seemed I was ignored by about five posters. Not that I'm trying to suddenly impose and force everyone to edit their posts to compensate, but I'm just slightly perturbed that I was completely washed over by multiple writers and what not.

Just something to keep in mind, be careful to appreciate what others in the thread wrote; especially in relation to specific areas. I will edit my original post to put him somewhere where it won't interfere with the various stories that are already underway as well.

Gilamar Skirata said:
[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Shriek-Hawks don't work with Sith.
Now, if he Surreptitiously dark lord of the sith...
A respectable position. Fortunately, I'm not a Sith.

The Helix Syndicate has more more money and material behind it than the Collective. Whatever their offer, we'll triple it. Merely support the honorable [member="Gorba the Hutt"] in this righteous crusade.

Vulkan in the background like
9bGdoNw.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom