Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accepting Applications For The Position Of Factory Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Factory Judges and aspiring Factory Judges alike may apply. There are currently 3 open positions for Factory Judge.

1. You may choose a preference of "Technology" or "Starships & Vehicles".

2. No, I'm not telling you when the Factory will re-open, please do not ask.

3. You must fill out the template below and send it to me via PM. (Click Here To Open A PM)

Name: (IRL name)

Preference: (Starships, Vehicles, Armor, Weapon, Everything, Etc.)

What's one thing you'd like to change about the Factory?: (Fill in your answer as you wish.)

What's one thing you'd like to remain the same?: (Fill in your answer as you wish.)

Why should you be a Factory Judge?: (Fill in your answer as you wish.)

How serious will you perform your duties as Factory Judge?: (Fill in your answer as you wish.)

Funny Gif: (Please post a funny gif, going through these mounds of application can be exhausting.)

[member="Captain Larraq"]

You can break me in if I get picked... Might be good practice.

Cos you post twice as much tech as anybody else....

Old Factory Judges and aspiring Factory Judges alike may apply. There are currently 3 open positions for Factory Judge.

1. You may choose a preference of "Technology" or "Starships & Vehicles".

2. No, I'm not telling you when the Factory will re-open, please do not ask.

3. You must fill out the template below and send it to me via PM. (Click Here To Open A PM)

Name: (IRL name)

Preference: (Starships, Vehicles, Armor, Weapon, Everything, Etc.)

What's one thing you'd like to change about the Factory?: (Fill in your answer as you wish.)

What's one thing you'd like to remain the same?: (Fill in your answer as you wish.)

Why should you be a Factory Judge?: (Fill in your answer as you wish.)

How serious will you perform your duties as Factory Judge?: (Fill in your answer as you wish.)

Funny Gif: (Please post a funny gif, going through these mounds of application can be exhausting.)

Renato Sarkin

R
:p I know it seems so unfair but not really. Perhaps there is an ideal number of applications Tefka is looking for to ensure the best possible outcome and that it is simply a matter of that threshold has not been crossed yet.

Or it is a subtle hint for a few ideal candidates to get their application in so they can be considered.

/me shrugs

Delila Castillon said:
Something I learned from my Codex application : Your GIF will make all the difference. Search well applicants.
It's true, I was going to reject her out of hand and then....
i-didnt-choose-the-thug-life.jpg

And I relented.

I asked for memes though.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Weird. I put down: "Will do sexy favors In ma' sexy undies", and immediately got a reply that all the positions had been filled?

How strange is that? >.>''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom