Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Above the Clouds of Bespin [Public]

[member="Yula Perl"] // [member="Kat Decoria"] // [member="Acaadi"]

It was a potent drink, named after two renowned Jedi that were potent in their own right. The worries of the world — which was to say, the literal worry that she was on this exact world — began to settle down as more and more of the drink’s effect was felt. Not gone, not entirely present either, the perfect time to start maintaining altitude rather than to continue the climb. Amea wrapped her hand around her glass and leaned just a little bit more onto the nearest surface. So maybe, just maybe, this one Jedi was a cool person. It wasn’t that the Jedi naturally weren’t? Jedi just hadn’t been on the top of her ‘good experiences’ list for a while now. Personal reasons.

There was nothing saying that couldn’t change though. At least not while un-sober.

Wait, un-sober. Was that a word? It should be.

Amea got her head back into the game as Yula pulled the man back towards their table. With a gentle twirl of her hand Amea got the bartender’s attention, called forth a drink for their second Jedi friend to have and then handed it over to him.

“Silver Rest, I think.” Amea said and looked over at Yula, and then Kat, and then finally Acaadi. “... Or the Praxeum, if they are even around anymore.”

"Silver rest, yes," Acaadi confirmed. Another time and perhaps even seconds ago things would have been different. He would have approached the situation with all the youthful confidence of a seventeen year old for whom everything had come a little easily.

It wasn't that simple. Kyra was not supposed to be here. He was not supposed to be here. The difference was that his family didn't own the club. His sister was not at the bar. In fact Acaadi was an only child. If the range of facts that made him the way he was today could be laid out on a table then that fact would probably be picked by most as explaining how he acted most of the time.

"Thank you," he said to Amea, because he was a well brought up only child who had been told that manners were important.

Most things came easily to Acaadi. Academics, his lessons in the Force and even making conversation. What did not come easily to him was lying.

"As you can see I wasn't let out with a change of clothes," he said with a smile, waving one hand to encompass his Jedi Padawan tunic. At least his robes were in the cloakroom.

Kat chuckled when Yula called it a Jedi camp, if Kat had her way then they would change the name to Jedi camp. "Yeah, sadly its called the Silver Rest, think the name needs an upgrade. Jedi camp is definitely my vote for the new name." Kat chuckled deeply, as she took sip of her drink as she watched Acaadi squirm, he was clearly nervous about something but Kat wasn't interested in what he was lying or hiding that much. "Did you just come from Jedi camp Acaadi? Just I had time to change when I came here..." Kat gestured to her outfit.

Looking over the Jedi Padawan, perhaps it would be fun to stir the pot. "So, what are you hiding then? I can sense that you are trying to deceive us on something..." Kat poked her tongue at Acaadi as she took another sip of her drink, the affects of the drink taking affect. Perhaps she should have paid more attention during the detoxifying classes, she knew there was a way using the Force to get rid of her drunken feelings. Inhaling deeply, Kat focused her mind and rid her body of the alcoholic toxins. Feeling her mind less fuzzy, she was still a little tipsy but she felt more coherent. Though she was still curious if she could make Acaadi feeling more awkward, especially since he apparently knew Yula's sister.

[member="Acaadi"] [member="Yula Perl"] [member="Amea Virou"]

No glances were needed to study the woman appearances as of right now they were conversing with each other. Her hair stood out more due to its colors and how cool it reflected with the light spasms in the club. She looked young, perhaps someone in their early twenties but can be deceived as someone at around the age of eighteen or nineteen, or they were just around their twenties all together. Taller than the average woman. If he could guess, she came off as the type of individual trying to live in the fast lane of life and get really karked up before they can make it to their thirties.

The pink hair says it all.

But he’d reevaluate later once they exchanged more than greetings.

”No, first time stepping in here,” he said, feeling a bit relieved in finally saying the truth and not have to resort to a story with a web of lies easy to collapse if not to uphold its image consistently with words. ”Though people have hyped up about this place from what I’ve heard, I guess a nice spot for actresses to swing by,” and a grin to complement his words.

”Got a name, pinky? Sucks your hair ain’t blue to call you something else than that, you should probably fix that soon.”

That’s right, pretend he’s something else. Something like these people if they even can be called that. Maybe he can get something out of this...actress? Have some contacts on the other side in regards to rebel cells and other insurgent groups he could hope to infiltrate and purposefully sabotage.

Or he’d have someone new to acquaint with, someone to keep his mind sane from his group. So far whatever fight that was happening around didn’t bother them nor did he care to gain some context out of it. He’d just go with the story he thought of that some guy had their hands all over on another man’s date. As long as security took care of it.

[member="Loske Matson"]

Vonar Ardinn

V

Natian Sanorge had been sent by his superior , Maracel Yorell to Bespin to meet with Mike V’Trechen to get to business. Mike’s brother had been responsible for an attack against the Grayson Imperium and Maracel had suspicions on whether Mike was involved in his attack or not due to the Red Dragons involvement in the conflict that led to TCP’s attack on the Imperium. As he set course for Bespin heread files on Mike V'Trechen learning that the Leader of the Red Dragons was once the Prime Minister of the Fel Imperium and that he resigned after an alleged power struggle with the Fel Emperor. The Red Dragons however had been involved in the Xa Fel Crisis in which they devastated the planet and were responsible for Forcing the Corperate Protectorate to attack Coruscant. Now was the time to clarify if the former Fel Prime Minister was innocent or guilty.

With that Sanorge had a force of Supercommandos positioned within the vicinity in case things went wrong. As Natian Sanorge entered the Nightclub he awaited the arrival of Mike V’Trechen and soon contacted his boss Maracel Yorkell. “Maracel i’m in Cloud City. I have my Star Destroyer hidden behind one of Bespin’s Moons and everything is set. I am waiting for Mike to arrive”. Maracel who had orchestrated the meeting smirked as everything was going just as planned. “Good act casually and make sure we get what we need on Mike V’Trechen. If anything goes wrong you know what to do”.

With this message , Sanorge headed for the bar and sat down awaiting Mike V’Trechen. He knew that things would get complicated and it was exactly what he needed.

Tag : [member="Mike V'Trechen"]

Mike went into the bar with five of his TX-1 robots. He went to the private table that he had ordered later to be very secluded. It was in the back of the resturant. Mike order two of the robots to guard the front intrance, two at the back intrance, and one with him. He always wanted to make sure that no one was out for him, espically with Fireson. He did not know if and where he will pop up. Mike just wanted to have his revenge.

Mike went to the back. He sat down to order some blue milk for him and a guest. Mike knew that a guest was coming to meet him. He looked at the dossie again. It looks like his name was [member="Natian Sanorge "]. He was a Captain, Agent, and Operative. Mike knew that this guy would be interesting to meet, since Mike was also a agent. Mike started to wait on his guest to show.

[member="Djorn Bline"]

[member="Kat Decoria"]

[member="Acaadi"]

[member="Amea Virou"]

There were no friends to back him up, only the tequila was on his side, telling him he could do this.

The drunk spun wildly, his lack of balance clearly apparent now that space had been cleared and there was only air to hold him up as he moved about. "Oi!" He roared, the most intelligent of comebacks. But the taunting did it's job, the man spurred further into a senseless, instinctual charge. He tried to grab at [member="Rekha Kaarde"] , depending on his weight to theoretically knock her down so he could straddle her and turn her face into a gamorrean. However, the night was not going to plan for him and flash of the force told Kyra that this fight would be no different.

Y I K E S. She took a slooow step back, hoping to let the front row of the crowd swallow her up least her mother look down and spot her in the center of this all. Speaking of which. She shot Rekha a panicked, appreciative glance, mouthing the words 'I'm sorry' if the stranger's gaze lingered long enough.

Talk about a bullet dodged.

Vonar Ardinn

V
Upon seeing the arrival of Mike , Sanorge realized that the Warlord possed a small force of Droid Bodyguards. However despite this Sanorge decided to get straight to business. “Mike V’Trechen i presume. I’m Natian Sanorge nice to meet you. “ The Directorate Operative began. “So I have a lot of questions regarding you and your brother especially given the recent crisis triggered by your Faction’s attack on Xa Fel”.

Natian Sanorge looked at Mike. He knew that there was some sort of struggle between the 2 brothers and that struggle had affected the Grayson Imperium and the Corporate Protectorate. He did not know what started the struggle but Sanorge knew that it had to do something with rivalry or related to some event that happened between the 2. Yet this meeting would clarify things and would determine if Fireson acted on his own or if Mike was in league with him.

Mike knew that all of this is going to be on Fireson. It was always him, not Mike. Mike looked at the man. He did not know about the whole Corprate Protectorate and the Grayson Imperium war. He only knew that his brother caused a lot of ruckus that shook the galaxy. He did not know what to really say, so he decided to tell him the truth.

"[member="Natian Sanorge "]," said Mike. "I know what you are here for. My faction is not at war with the Corporate Protectorate at this time. They are only pawns of a family feud. Apparently, Fireson was my long lost brother. He and I never meet until a couple of weeks ago. Our parents was being tracked by some Sith Lords, since they were Sith Lords. My parents lost Fireson and Fireson was actually been put in many different Foster Homes. One day, Fireson broke into my house and killed my parent's. I did not know that I had a brother at the time, but I blamed it on Jedis. This spawned off my Sith carrier. After some years went by, I made The Fire Dragon. When I was putting up my base, I meet my brother. We talked and he was a leader of The Corporate Protectorate. I was ok with it and put him as one of The Big Three. Apparently, that is what he wanted. He decided to kill my wife, the beloved Maria V'Trechen-Fel I. He anounced all of the treachery that had happened and I was MAD. Before I was able to get to him, he left to Xa Fel. My faction is planning to go to war with Fireson there. We are getting prepared as we speak. As far as The Grayson Imperium is concerned, I have nothing to deal with them."

@Natian Sanorge

Vonar Ardinn

V
Upon hearing Mike V’Trechen , Sanorge’s was intrigued. Hearing about the feud between Mike and his brother along with the background on what lead to the Xa Fel Crisis , Sanorge saw an opportunity and offered a deal to V’Trechen. “Well your brother indeed has taken over the Corporate Protectorate and has now launched an offensive against the Grayson Imperium in an attempt to capture Coruscant. However V’Trechen’s forces are outnumbered and are soon to be defeated. Perhaps we can deliver him to you once this is all done”. Natian knew this was a great deal. Originally Maracel had intended to destroy the Red Dragons due to their rumored involvement in the Xa Fel Crisis but with his innocence proved , V’Trechen could prove to be a vital ally for the Directorate and so Natian prepared to offer V’Trechen a second deal.

Tags : [member="Mike V'Trechen"]

Mike started to choose his words carefully to not to anger anyone. He knew that with Fireson brought to him, he could kill him himself. Mike did not see what the Greyson Imperium wanted through all this.

"[member="Natian Sanorge "]," said Mike. "I do not understand what you want me to do in this situation. This is a good offer, but I do not understand why. What are you looking for in my Faction?"

@Natian Sanorge

Loske contained her elated smile by biting down on her lip. This was working! He thought she was an actress! Uh oh, now she may have to come up with a filmography of sorts. It would have to be D-list stuff, or foreign films or something. Perhaps something produced by Ortolans, they were always trying to be artistically expressive with some level of success. Or maybe a one-off Pa'lowick film. She'd sort out the details when they came to it.

Suggesting he'd call her something along the lines of blue was...way too coincidental. She couldn't prevent her brow from lofting curiously "We can stick with pinky for tonight," Loske responded. "And you can be Brain. Or..Brian if you'd prefer anagrams." The reference was to a popular cartoon show that played late at night, she caught a few episodes once in a while when she couldn't sleep.

A licentiously dressed server passed by, checking in some of the patrons who had classes that were daringly close to empty. Dutiful in her job, she sauntered up to [member="Djorn Bline"] and ... Pinky (by now, Loske had decided her name was actually going to be Cora by way of explanation for the hair colour).

"What're you drinking? Want another?" She offered, innocently enough. Then she paused. "Wait, aren't you..aren't you .. ohh... " she snapped her fingers a few times to assist with the recall. The entire time, Loske tried not to look mortified at the attempted recognition from the waitress. She didn't even assist with jogging the woman's memory. She just stood there, trying to blink innocently rather than trying to think of several explanations all at one time "Weren't you in that show with all those doctors? And you cured broken hearts and stuff? The one season..?"

Loske gave a relieved laugh, and grinned "Oh, haha, yes! I was -- " as soon as she opened her mouth, she regretted it. What character did she play?!

"In that one episode where your heart was totally broken, and they had to perform open heart surgery! That was soooo good."

Loske gave a slow nod and smile. "Ah, thank you. Always nice to meet a fan."

"I bet it doesn't happen very often."

She grit her teeth, her fake ego bruised. "No. Not really."

"Are you an actor too?" The waitress now turned the question to the blonde man adjacent to the pink-haired girl.

Vonar Ardinn

V
Upon hearing Mike’s reply , Natian clarified his statement “Well Mike to begin according to one of your Faction’s Ads you are a group of Smuggler and Bounty-Hunter Faction and this has caught the attention of Maracel Yorkell , my superior. He is looking for people like you for an Expedition he plans to launch and is offering alot of money for those willing to participate.Natian Sanorge knew that Mike would be interested in his offer. As the Leader of a Bounty Hunter Faction , Sanorge knew that Mike would not back down from an opportunity when he saw it and given that Mike was a force sensitive along with the other members of the Red Dragons , he knew that they might be useful for the Directorate and it’s plans for the Unknown Regions

Mike was upset that [member="Natian Sanorge "]did not understand that it was more that a mercenary. There was Siths in there too. Mike started to correct him, because he did not want it to happen again.

"[member="Natian Sanorge "]," said Mike. "I think that the correct way to put it as a Sith Mercenary group. I might be willing, but I do not see your superior anywhere. If he wants us to join his little attack force, then I expect him to show up in the room now or through hologram. I ussually do not deal with a middle man, which clearly you are."

@Natian Sanorge

Vonar Ardinn

V
Natian Sanorge was furthermore impressed , a Sith Mercenary Group would prove vital for Maracel’s planned Expedition to the Unknown Regions. However when he heard Mike’s reply he knew that this man meant business. However Maracel was busy with the current situation in Coruscant and therefore Sanorge contacted his Cousin and Second-in-Command of the Directorate , Denzul Yorkell. “Natian , you wish to see me” Maracel’s cousin began. “Yes sir , i am on Bespin for my Mission your Cousin sent me here for.

Then silence. Denzul thought for a few seconds and then replied. “Ah yes , the Mission on Bespin , well bring me Mike V’Trechen i shall speak to him about the Directorates offer”. Then Sanorge slided the Holoprojector towards Mike V’Trechen where Denzul began to approach him. “So you are Mike V’Trechen am i correct?

Mike looked at the hologram. He knew how to handle these people. Mike took a swig of blue milk and gulped it down. He asked for more of the blue milk and turned his attention to the hologram.

"Don't you mean Sith Lord Mike V'Trechen," said Mike. "You know, I hold all the cards that can kill [member="Natian Sanorge "]right now. Just so happens, I just like to be nice and talk to others before fighting. Now, I am being told from your middle man that you can give me Fireson V'Trechen in custody, if I say that I will help you guys with your expidition. Let me say this loud and clear, if The Corporate Protectorate wins the war, I will be going after the Corporate Protectorate. If you guys do win and withhold my prize, I will storm your base and turn you all into TX-1 Robots. I am not gonna be your "ally". If you want me to be your ally, then you need to show me what you got with the present deal. Does that make sense?"

@Natian Sanorge

Vonar Ardinn

V
Mike V’Trechen’s message was daring and bold , Denzul thought. He also smirked when Mike stated that he would attack the Directorate if they kept , Fireson under their custody , a nice challenge he thought that it would not be necessary through this. What V’Trechen did not know was that a Directorate Supercommando was secretly in the bar and was observing the threats. When he heard of it he contacted the others and told them to stay alert as Sanorge also had a trick up his sleeve.

Well then Lord V’Trechen , we do have your brother in custody after his attack on Coruscant and unfortunately the Corporate Protectorate have lost their war against the Imperium. However the only way your brother can be handed over to you is if you accept my own proposal. However i would suggest not threatening us as the Directorate does not take threats kindly. So would you like to do this the easy way and hear my proposal?

Denzul knew that Natian was an important member of the Directorate’s Secret Service and that killing him would be a total loss , however Denzul wished to make sure that V’Trechen knew his place as the Sith Lord did not know that the Directorate truly had the upper advantage. Now things had somewhat escalated from simple talks to a minor confrontation.

Tags : [member="Mike V'Trechen"]

Mike looked at the person on the holo. It looks like they finally understood each other. Mike started to talk to the man nicely and was willing to negotiate. Mike just wanted everyone and thing on the same page.

"Thank you for understanding and coming to your sences to call my bluff," said Mike. "The reason why I said what I said was that I needed to make sure that you are a leader and teach the rookie here how to do some interogating and be scarey. I am a Sith Lord. I live on people's fears. Listen, this is what I am gonna do. I am letting you guys leave this planet and I will be your ally. We will aid you in your exploration and your wars. We will, however, need Fireson to be brought to us and that is that. You have a ally for life. We will also need a represenative from your faction to be in our The Council to discuss issues and other details. I know that you can choose anyone you want, but I, humbly, ask you to give us [member="Natian Sanorge "]."

@Natian Sanorge

Vonar Ardinn

V
Upon hearing Mike’s proposal , Denzul was happy to be in an agreement with him. With Natian becoming a representative of Mike , the Directorate could also keep intel on the Red Dragon.Very well then”. Denzul replied.Natian will become our representative in the Red Dragon’s Council and we shall soon deliver your brother. Pleasure to do business with you. Natian i’ll leave you to conclude our business.” And with that the transmission ended.

With the transmission having ended , Natian Sanorge stood up. Well then V’Trechen , i shall depart immediately to retrieve and deliver your brother , it was a pleasure to do business with you.Sanorge then left the bar with a Directorate Supercommando at the opposite side of the bar also standing up and following him once he left. Sanorge was willing to quickly report to Maracel and deliver the great news that he had succeeded in recruiting the Sith Lord as part of Operation Restore Order to the Void.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom