Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abandoned on Dorin

Nefertari had felt a disturbance in the force as well.
"Indeedly so, we should leave"
Nef drew and handed a model 434 to the Chiss
"Take good care of it. I'll need it back when we get to safety."
The customization certainly didn't match the Jedi's personality, and if one looked closely at the bottom of the grip, they would see small etching declaring it the property of Nathan Blackstar. Who knew if the Chiss would pick up on this?

She held her lightsaber at the ready and turned towards the door "Shall we?"

[member="Evan Kenner"]
[member="Kuvantu"]
[member="Riuku Morvol"]

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Evan's eyes widened as he gazed at the blaster

euaViyg.jpg

"Oh my..." he murmured, taking it and holding it, aiming down the sights with it, "It's...beautiful..."

He then cleared his throat, lowering it and nodding, "Yes. We shall."

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]
[member="Riuku Morvol"]
[member="Kuvantu"]

Riuku wasn't far down the hallway he had entered, just outside the cargo bay, when the feeling in his mind vanished. He cursed aloud, then thought of what to do.

Alright, what are my options...? He looked around, then back at the cargo bay. He was about to go down the hallway, when he felt a slight feeling of dread. Looking back down the hallway, he slowly backed away, into the cargo hold.

Well, whoever owns this ship, will eventually get here... right? He asked himself this as he got out his A280 Blaster Rifle, ready to shoot anything hostile.

[member="Kuvantu"]
[member="Evan Kenner"]

Wait a minute...I have nothing to get this young one out of here...
Why had Nefertari come here in her starfighter? The call through the force must have left her not thinking straight.
"Well aren't I up a creek without a paddle?" She asked semi-rhetorically
Walking through the ship's corridor, hoping a solution would present itself, she talked to the young chiss some more.
"So tell me, where are you headed?"

[member="Evan Kenner"], [member="Riuku Morvol"], [member="Kuvantu"]

Evan shrugged awkwardly, "Nowhere in particular...the Captain said he was going to stop by Bastion and drop me off there. I...don't really have anywhere to go..." his voice trailed off.

[member="Riuku Morvol"]
[member="Kuvantu"]

"I see" the Jedi replied "If that is the case, why don't you come to Ossus? Once You've trained up a bit, you could be very good."
There was somebody else here...somebody armed. Were they dangerous? Only time would tell.

[member="Evan Kenner"]
[member="Riuku Morvol"]
[member="Kuvantu"]

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
"Ossus...that's a world i've never heard of..." he said, looking down a bit as he thought. "Are you...offering to take me to the Jedi?" He almost seemed anxious.

[member="Riuku Morvol"]
[member="Kuvantu"]

Nefertari nodded
"Indeed I am. The Force is strong in you, and if you were to train it, your power would serve you well."
Walking further down the corridor, she spoke again
"I can sense that you fear your mother, what brings that about?"

[member="Evan Kenner"]
[member="Riuku Morvol"]
[member="Kuvantu"]

Backing up away from the entrance of the makeshift hangar, Riuku looked around for other entrances. He then realized he was quite out in the open. Idiot! I could have died from being this risky.

Moving quickly but quietly, Riuku positioned himself behind some stacks of supplies, and waited to see if he could hear anyone coming.

[member="Evan Kenner"]

This Chiss was curious, though also anxious.
"I can feel your fear, and you asked if your mother had sent me. I simply put two and two together"
Walking past a stack of supplies (Where [member="Riuku Morvol"] is hiding) Nef asked [member="Evan Kenner"] another question
"So what do you say? Are you interested in joining?"

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Evan looked up at [member="Nefertari Sovint"] and hesitated, nodding after a moment. "Yes...I am interested. But...how will we-"

He looked across the hangar and noticed a spare ship, the one that, unknowing to him, was stolen by [member="Riuku Morvol"] . "I'll take that ship, then."

Now or never.

Turning from behind the stack of supplies, Riuku aimed his rifle at [member="Nefertari Sovint"] "You're not taking anything. That's my ship, and-" He stopped when he realized that he could feel the beacon like feeling in his head again. In front of him. What is this...? He dropped his aim a tad bit, not very focused on shooting anyone it seemed.

[member="Evan Kenner"]

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
As if by instinct to seeing a man aim a rifle at him, Evan quickly drew his Model 434 pistol and aimed it at [member="Riuku Morvol"], taking a shot. He squeezed the trigger hard.

Snapping to attention as soon as he sees a gun, Riuku leaped and flew upwards, the blaster shot passing underneath him. Is this what I'm here for, to get shot?

He quickly flew sideways, and dropped behind some boxes. "Who are you people?" He called out. He was more curious than hostile, but angry that he almost got shot, despite being the one to aim first.

Noticing what [member="Evan Kenner"] was doing, Nefertari ignited her lightsaber, deflected the blaster bolt away from [member="Riuku Morvol"], and force pushed both of them against the wall.
"There is no need to be pointing guns and shooting each other at this time. Do I have to disarm you both?"
The Jedi waited for their answer, the pink blade still ignited in her hand.

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Noah grunted as he was shoved against the wall by the Force. He kept a tight grip on his blaster, looking over at [member="Nefertari Sovint"], "He pointed a blaster at me! What did you want me to do, drop my blaster and bend a knee like some kind of coward?!" Evan, like [member="Riuku Morvol"], was not trying to be hostile, he had just grown too used to having blasters pointed at him and, now that his father had finally abandoned him like he had expected, was ready to stop submitting to people who tempt him. An attitude that would definitely have to be fixed during his jedi training.

(RespondingToMyPrevious)

Or at least, that's what he was planning on doing when he was force pushed mid-jump. Ow my wings!

So this is a Jedi...? He was observing the woman in front of himHe had heard stories of the Jedi while hunting bounties, but had never met one before... and had never heard of one having such a flamboyant lightsaber.

Looking toward the Chiss, struggling from the force push he responded to what Evan said "First off, I wasn't aiming at you, I was aiming at your force using acquaintance... Secondly, while, yes, I was acting hostile as first, you should notice I was starting to drop my aim..." He looked back at the woman again. "If I apologize, and try to explain myself, may you let me down?" He was still wary of the two, but would rather try to get on their good side at this point.

[member="Evan Kenner"]

"Of course, please do explain. I can't say I enjoyed doing that to you two...still, it's better than bolts flying."
Nef let the two of them go, she could probably take them if they attacked her.
The Jedi extinguished her blade and returned it to her belt.
"I presume that ship next to the N-1 belongs to you, winged creature?"

[member="Riuku Morvol"]
[member="Evan Kenner"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom