Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abandoned on Dorin

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Wha...what was...was that...a...?

Evan stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the foreign voice in his mind. His heart began to beat faster than normal, as if someone had just pointed a blaster at his head. That all-too-familiar feeling. He suddenly began to feel the presence of the Jedi that contacted him.

Coming for me...who? Is...is mother here? Evan sat down against the corridor wall. He was alone. The pirate crew was stationed in another corridor. Evan frantically looked up and down the corridor, now even more afraid that he knows someone he did not know was coming after him.

Or worse. Mother was.

Evan's fear would feel like a small quake in the nearby Force. The dark side that had so easily manifested itself in his mother seemed to claw at Evan's soul like a demon crawling out from the depths of Hell.

It was quiet as Nefertari made a break for the docking bay of the ship with the reason she was here on board.
A disturbance in the force. She let slip a curse and quickly overtook the shuttle, thinking it was better to not blast it to pieces.
Are you alright? I'm on my way.
The Jedi was ready to take on any guards or Vagaari she met.
Climbing out of the cockpit and into the ship under attack, Nefertari turned and said "R3, lock down everything until I return"
Droid Noises echoed through the bay as the cockpit closed and the systems powered down.
She entered the main part of the ship, looking for the source of the force call.

[member="Evan Kenner"], [member="Mad Klay Grubber"], [member="Kuvantu"]

Evan hid himself away in a room alone, locking the door behind him. He searched around the room and, to his surprise, found a small pocket blaster pistol in a drawer. He took it and sat against the wall, watching the door, daring anyone to come inside.

Anyone.

Ah damnit, it's always me...

Riuku stared out into space, having just come out of hyperdrive as he was starting to get low on fuel, and coming upon a firefight. There seemed to be, from what Riuku saw, a few fighters flying around a ... corvette from what it seems. Then there was the giant ship chasing after it.

That's not good... How to get out of here without dieing...?

Riuku continued to ponder how to get out with his ship having no armaments and limited fuel

Well, at least I can probably out maneuver the attacks of the ship if, for whatever reason, it turns to me. Why did this have to me happen after I finally escape my life of slavery?

[member="Mad Klay Grubber"] [member="Evan Kenner"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Kuvantu"]

Wait a moment, that wasn't a hangar at all; it was a cargo bay. Nef had just flown through a hole blown by the warship.
After charming the socks off a crewman, Nefertari put him in a sleeper hold.
Where are you? This ship is like a maze...
The Jedi had faith in her little droid, any Vagaari that tried any funny business would likely get zapped. R3 had always had a bit of a fondness for electricity.
The Jedi began following the force trail as best she could. She had no real connection to this particular person, if it even was a person, so it was a tad more difficult to track
"Is this the place?" Nefertari asked herself, sliding a door open.
"It would appear that I am wrong"
Hopefully there are no security cameras here...
She kept searching rooms for the reason she was here. She could feel another being close by.

[member="Mad Klay Grubber"], [member="Evan Kenner"], [member="Kuvantu"], [member="Riuku Morvol"]

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Evan examined the blaster he held more closely. It was a simple Q2 design, fits into the palm of his hand. It would take a few shots to kill a man with, but it was easily concealed. He sat down against the wall opposite the door he hid behind, resting his aching legs. They still stung from being nearly crushed by the debris of a starship.

He could feel not one now, but two...somethings. He couldn't explain it. It was like...a beacon, but...natural.

Regardless, he was ready to shoot first and ask questions later. He cocked the tiny hold-out blaster and waited.

[member="Riuku Morvol"]
[member="Nefertari Sovint"]
[member="Mad Klay Grubber"]
[member="Kuvantu"]

Riuku continued to watch the ship being attacked, and realized he hadn't been attacked yet. It wasn't very surprising. His ship was small and hard to notice compared to the Corvette.

What am I doing? I shouldn't be staying here, waiting to be blasted!

He went to turn the ship around, but stopped. He almost felt like he shouldn't. In his mind, it made perfect sense to turn around to try and escape, but there seemed to be something else there. A pulling sensation. It seemed to want to pull him, gently, somewhere. It was strong enough for him to be able to tell where it was trying to take him.

Why...? Why do i feel inclined to go toward that ship?

He asked in his head as he stared toward the running corvette. The Corvette seemed quick, but with the damage it has taken, it seems to have slowed down a bit. Could he make it?

"I'm going to regret this" He said aloud. Sighing, he gunned the engine and zoomed toward the corvette.

[member="Evan Kenner"]
[member="Mad Klay Grubber"]
[member="Kuvantu"]

Nefertari stopped in front of a door. She could feel the trail she'd been following was behind it.
Attempting to slide it open, The Jedi noticed it was locked.
Nothing is ever easy, is it?
She reached out with the force to pick the lock. It seemed less noisy an conspicuous than running her lightsaber through the door.
Almost there
The lock was close to being picked, a minute or two more and Nef would be in.

[member="Evan Kenner"], [member="Riuku Morvol"], [member="Mad Klay Grubber"], [member="Kuvantu"]

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Evan heard the lock come undone and raised his tiny blaster. His hand shaking in fear, he fired off a shot at whoever came through the door, the blast missing completely and hitting the wall beside the intruder.

"No! Stay back!" Evan cried out, his blaster hand shaking slightly. He got a good look at the intruder, but did not lower his blaster, only stared up at her.

[member="Riuku Morvol"]

"No! Stay back!"
Nefertari chuckled a bit at the remark and the small blaster pointed at her
"Oh, come come now. There is no need to aim such an armament at me."
As the little Q2 misfired, A Whoosh-hiss echoed through the room. Nef deflected the bolt and took out the blaster before extinguishing her blade.
"You called out through the force for help, so here I am. Fear not, I do not wish to harm you."

[member="Evan Kenner"], [member="Mad Klay Grubber"]

"At least I've caught them off guard." Riuku said as he zoomed toward the vessel under attack. There was some damage, he noted, as he looked around for a hangar. He was having enough trouble as it is catching up to the running ship. Had it not been for all the commotion and damage, he wouldn't have been able to get even close.

Where's the hangar? A ship this big should have one... Oh! Wait... No, that's a hole in the ship... But there is a ship in there. Despite not knowing why exactly he was doing this, he knew he couldn't rescue anyone with his small ship and he didn't know who owned this ship, he made for the hole.

[member="Evan Kenner"]

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Evan had a skeptical look on his face, "I...did what with the who?"

The Force...was she serious? Is that what that...sensation was? I guess I...might have inherited the Force from...mother. the thought made him shudder. Becoming a lunatic like his mother.

"The Force...you're...you're kidding, right? I don't know how...I can't..." he stopped himself and slowly stood up, looking again at the blaster that she took from him. Lousy piece of junk...

[member="Riuku Morvol"]

"You could be a smashing good Jedi once you've trained up a bit."
Examining what remained of the Q2, Nef shook her head and tossed it aside
"I have a good blaster I can lend you if you promise not to shoot at me.
Nefertari smiled at the Chiss
"I like you, kid. What might your name be?"
There was another presence entering the ship. Hopefully they would be smart enough to not mess with the N-1 in there.

[member="Evan Kenner"], [member="Riuku Morvol"]

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
He seemed to ignore her question, "You're here to take me back to mother...aren't you? Don't take me to her...Sh- she does not mean well to me...she is...I don't love my mother...I don't want to go to her..."

He looked at the Q2 she tossed aside and tried to think if he should run for it, but surely the jedi's reflexes would be faster than his. Evan's fear was evident all over his face and body.

[member="Riuku Morvol"]

"That was close"

Riuku seemed to have finally drawn the attention of one of the fighters as he dove his ship into the makeshift hangar. He was able to weave his way away from the blasts, and slow down enough to get in the hole without blowing himself up. After landing inside the hole, it seemed the fighter went back to attacking the ship.

Getting out, he looked around the hole, and noticed the ship he saw was a N-1 Starfighter. Not bad he thought. He thought for a second to try and steal it, but when he noticed the R-3 unit.

Maybe I shouldn't... Chances are that thing will zap me. He had encountered a few similiar units before on his mercenary missions, and decided it best to carry on through the ship to try and find... whatever it was he was trying to find

Passing an unconscious crewman, he started to search through the ship, following the, now dieing, feeling in his head. Am I too late?

[member="Evan Kenner"]

The pilot saw the missiles racing towards him out of the cockpit.

"Feth this"

He took another puff of the rankweed, letting the effects of the blue smoke in his lungs calm him down. He took the accelerator throttle and pulled it all the way back. Full reverse. Hopefully the hard brake would be able to let him avoid the missiles, but in his mind he knew that it was all for not.

"Hard in left, boys!" he cried to the rest of the crewmates. The more experienced ones knew what to do, the fresher ones, well, let's say that they were in for a really bad case of whiplash. The pilot, Searsh as he will now be known, put his hands behind his head, letting himself drown in the rank, closing his eyes. Indeed, it was a surprise when the utter ruination of the shuttle did not come, in fact he gazed in awe as the torpedoes went far off their target. but the rankweed had imprisoned him for the next few minutes as he unconsciously putting the engines back into some stagnant drift. Searsh shook himself out of the blue haze. He looked around from the cockpit and through his sensors. The enemy fighter was gone, but the corvette wasn't. He smiled and spit the dwindling cigarra from his mouth and pulled another one from his console, struck a match and let the blue haze roll again, that was the 20th that day alone.

"We're goin' in!
" he yelled in slurred vagaari to the boarding crew. Yells of approval were the only confirmation that he needed.

The shuttle passed by the hold in the cargo bay, too small a hole for a shuttle of that size, but damned that was some impressive cargo space if it could hold two fighters without trouble. Then came the docking port, small thing, only connected the ships through airlocks, but that would have to do.

The shuttle pulled its airlock up to that of the corvette's docking port. The shuttle clamped on with steel teeth. Detecting a presence on the other side the airlock of the corvette hissed as it pressurized. As the pirates in the corvette prepared for the inevitable, the Vagaari on the shuttle were hard at work preparing their attack dogs, the wolvkil. The beasts were limp in stasis, but that was about to change. By the press of a few buttons the wolf-like beasts started to shift and awaken. The doors came open with a creaking hiss and the beasts were let free to be the vanguard of the boarding party, leaping forth at the pirates just down the hall.

(For further reference [member="Mad Klay Grubber"] has given me permission to NPC him and his crew as he is focused on another thread with a different character right now.)

[member="Riuku Morvol"] | [member="Evan Kenner"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Evan winced, Ow...what is that? I feel...threatened...

He paused, then looked up at Nefertari, "Master Jedi...I think it's time to leave. I'll take that blaster now. I have a feeling in my gut that i'll need it..."

[member="Kuvantu"]
[member="Riuku Morvol"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom