Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abandoned on Dorin

"You would be correct... I am a Vanr named Riuku Morvol. I was a slave mercenary for a wealth family on New Alderaan. After I escaped from their facilities, with the help of these guns," He notions to the weapons he is holding, "and that ship, I went out looking for something to do. I came out of hyper drive where I noticed this ship that we're on was being attacked." He hesitated telling the rest, but then reasoned he was too far now to not say the rest. "I was going to turn away, but then I felt this strange... thing in my head. Like a pulling sensation. I felt like going onto this ship, despite it seeming like suicide at the time. I managed to land here, and waited here for someone to return."

He looked over at the ship with the droid. "I'm guessing that is your ship?"

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]
[member="Evan Kenner"]

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Evan peeled himself off of the wall, hesitantly holstering his blaster and making his way over to the hangar, checking to see if it was empty.

[member="Riuku Morvol"]

(Sorry, thought I'd posted)

When the winged man asked if the N-1 was her ship, Nef replied
"That is the famous Swallow-tailed Dove, one of the finest stunt craft ever built. Perhaps you have heard of it? And yes, it is mine."
When he talked about a pulling sensation in his head, a look of intrigue crossed the Countess' face
"Is it possible that I have found two who are sensitive to the Force?"

[member="Riuku Morvol"]
[member="Evan Kenner"]
[member="Kuvantu"]

Riuku looked the Jedi's ship over as she talked about it, never having heard of it, and looked at her when she asked her question.

"Not sure about him," He said as he pointed at the Chiss. "but I have recently discovered that I am sensitive to the force... So far I've only managed to push a man with the force. Wasn't much of a push though."

Riuku then wondered, why is he was talking about this? He didn't know who she was, just a Jedi with a ship.

She is a Jedi, and if the stories I've heard are true... I should be able to trust her. But the boy... I don't know about him.

[member="Evan Kenner"]
[member="Kuvantu"]

Evan scanned the hangar, a hand on his holstered blaster. "You two came here in one-man fighters...how will I get off this piece of junk?" He tried to examine the two ships for a cargo hold, no matter how small, as long as he could escape in it.

[member="Riuku Morvol"]
[member="Kuvantu"]

(Wrong account lol)

Okay so since Riuku and I seem to be the only two interested in continuing this RP thread, let's just say Nefertari, Evan, and Riuku all made it safely away from Kuvantu's assault aboard their ships and whatever happened to Klay's ship is up to Kuvantu. It's literally been weeks, maybe even a month, since we had more than two or three replies to this, and I really would like to get on with roleplaying my character. I'm closing this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom