Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaralyn's Photoshop Corner

Mira Cavataio said:
Nice stuff. I'd love for you to make me a signature. The playby is Ariana Grande.

Include one of the following: a) Siren of the Void b ) Opitvus Res // Cult of Petra c) Enchantress of the Void

Some shades of purple into it would be nice but this isn't a request but a suggestion. You don't have use it if the signature takes you elsewhere. :)
I will work on this.

I would like to ask if you could do a signature for me. I am using Scarlett Johannson (blonde). The theme color could be light-blue (unless you come up with something better :)) and I'd like it to have the phrase "What I to give light must endure burning."

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Aaralyn Rekali said:
I lost my work list and did not know who was interested still

Sorry to hear you lost your work-list. I am still interested.

Original Request
Here's something I'd like to see. As I only have one picture of Nazo (featured best in his bio page) I have limited resources to make something with him. I've done what I can for the signature you see below. However I'd like to try something a bit different. Take free artistic reign if you want (maybe throw in a picture of his actual species if you want) The three things I'd like to make note of. I'd also prefer if it's smaller than my current one, it's a bit too bulky, and I'd like to see it trimmed down.

1.) Theme should be purple/red
2.) Quote from Domo Arigato song "You're wondering who I am, machine or mannequin."
3.) His name included

Thank you in advance.

Yarna Kiren said:
I would like to ask if you could do a signature for me. I am using Scarlett Johannson (blonde). The theme color could be light-blue (unless you come up with something better :)) and I'd like it to have the phrase "What I to give light must endure burning."
Added to list

Nazo said:

Sorry to hear you lost your work-list. I am still interested.

Original Request
Here's something I'd like to see. As I only have one picture of Nazo (featured best in his bio page) I have limited resources to make something with him. I've done what I can for the signature you see below. However I'd like to try something a bit different. Take free artistic reign if you want (maybe throw in a picture of his actual species if you want) The three things I'd like to make note of. I'd also prefer if it's smaller than my current one, it's a bit too bulky, and I'd like to see it trimmed down.

1.) Theme should be purple/red
2.) Quote from Domo Arigato song "You're wondering who I am, machine or mannequin."
3.) His name included

Thank you in advance.
I have yours and am still toying with a variety of things. PM me on Skype

I was wondering if perhaps you would make a signature for me that was themed around the obession Silara has with the dark side. (Kind of like shoving the "Tainted Love" song into a single frame/picture.) I use Jennifer Lawrence as my playby/avatar, if you could include her in some way in it that'd be amazing. Let me know if this is possible, I've got pretty much all the time and patience in the world too.

If you can, I'd also like a 'Vice Admiral' and 'General' tags for my people....

And maybe a "Cross Royal Defense Fleet" tag....

Cross Ikon said:

If you can, I'd also like a 'Vice Admiral' and 'General' tags for my people....

And maybe a "Cross Royal Defense Fleet" tag....

Darth Janus said:

Mira Cavataio said:
Still interested. Looking forward to my siggy :)

Cross Ikon said:

Can I have a wide tag with 'Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster' on it?

Anybody who wants to use it can....

Silara Vantai said:

I was wondering if perhaps you would make a signature for me that was themed around the obession Silara has with the dark side. (Kind of like shoving the "Tainted Love" song into a single frame/picture.) I use Jennifer Lawrence as my playby/avatar, if you could include her in some way in it that'd be amazing. Let me know if this is possible, I've got pretty much all the time and patience in the world too.

Aaralyn Rekali said:
Added to list

I have yours and am still toying with a variety of things. PM me on Skype

Yarna Kiren said:

Popo said:
Could you make me a Tenloss Corporation tag? The little bar things, I mean.

To all of you:

I am still going to do these, I took an unannounced LOA for personal and professional reasons. I am pretty much back now, so I'm going to get these done.

I will work as fast as I can and see how I feel about them. Sigs take a while obviously, tags will be quick.

Acera Militis

A
Could you ajust my avi and make a sig for me?

I wanted to make her hair look a bit more golden by lightening the darker places on it, and add a gold background and border to it. Also, maybe make her lips a bit pinker and give her a little more of a rosy skin color. http://starwarsrp.net/uploads/profile/photo-5665.jpg?_r=1412919060?_r=563ab6c343271ba32d1d03e5ac71b877

For the sig, I wanted to use these pictures: http://s327.photobucket.com/user/Lexafiregirl15/media
/jora_zps34afcf41.jpg.html?o=3 http://s327.photobucket.com/user/Lexafiregirl15/media
/womencloseupfinalfantasymoviesmodelscgieyeballartistfinalfantasythespiritswithinakiross_wallpaperswacom_30_zpsaa5e79f6.jpg.html?o=2
http://s327.photobucket.com/user/Lexafiregirl15/media/r169_457x256_18415_Guildwars_Jora_1_3d_fantasy_character_girl_woman_warrior_picture_image_digital_art_zps7b8b7535.jpg.html?o=1
And the Moross Crusade symbol to make a sort of epic crusader sig. The main theme for Acera is the color gold, so some kind of gold heavenly background or something like that might work. I was thinking that the quote could be: "Through Neth's unending knowledge, and Salee's unwavering guidance, I shall show you the truth that is Moross."

Mainly, just do what you thing would make them look awesome. Can't wait to see what you make! :)

Update: Sigs are backed up at this time. I cannot take new ones beyond what I have, it's taking a bit longer due to IRL issues.

Update Two: Titles and Ranks take thirty seconds or less to be quite honest, if I'm given detail, please understand I am still backed up.

Update Three: I am temporarily suspending services as of 10/13/2014 and the above post is the last request until I'm caught up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom