Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaralyn's Photoshop Corner

Alright, just as the title says, I'll do just about anything.

I have alot of examples floating around. Here are a few.

Borders (NEW!)

Titles

assassin.png

ghost.png

Faction Related Ranks Slim-Lined (NEW!)

jediambassador.png

senatoralderaan.png

supremechancellor.png

User_Bar_Base_Sot_J2.png

Company Related Ranks Slim Lined

incomceo.png

Character Image Changes

I can also do major and minor edits to character images.

beforeandafter.jpg

This is an example of the range of work that can be done.

sidebyside.png

More stuff that can be done. Although keep in mind, the tattoo was done hastily and can be done more care.

Signatures (New!)

ilsasig_1.png

Dark_Evil_Woman2.png

spencer.png

signew12.png

Novasignew.png

Please keep in mind, I can do it quick at times, depending on work load and other things or it may take time. Please have patience.

Thank you.

[member="Artemisia Vy Kar"] Here's something I'd like to see. As I only have one picture of Nazo (featured best in his bio page) I have limited resources to make something with him. I've done what I can for the signature you see below. However I'd like to try something a bit different. Take free artistic reign if you want (maybe throw in a picture of his actual species if you want) The three things I'd like to make note of. I'd also prefer if it's smaller than my current one, it's a bit too bulky, and I'd like to see it trimmed down.

1.) Theme should be purple/red
2.) Quote from Domo Arigato song "You're wondering who I am, machine or mannequin."
3.) His name included

Thank you in advance.

Could you edit the color of my avatar's eyes to red?

Edit: Actually, nevermind. I am just being lazy, I'll just do it real quick on my own. Sorry for wasting space in this topic.

J3C0

J
[member="Artemisia Vy Kar"]
If you would make some Rank Bars(The Slims Ones) For the One SIth i'de be incredibly grateful. I've been trying to do it myself, but i don't have the uhhh...artistic vision for it for whatever reason.

Eye of the Dark Lord
Voice of the Dark Lord
Hand of the Dark Lord
One Sith
One Sith Apprentice

It's quite a few of them so if you don't wanna make them, i'de understand :)

Lemme know, thanks in advanced.

[member="Darth Mierin"] consider it added to the work load my friend.

[member="Broorn Sabor"] okies.

[member="Nazo"] added to the list.

I can also do borders much like Lee was able to do. I will set examples up later today.

[member="Darth Mierin"] - Will start these tonight. If you have a background you'd like, lemme know. Also reference for clan logo.

[member="Nazo"] - spoke to you on Skype.

Had something come up this weekend.

J3C0

J
[member="Artemisia Vy Kar"] Background doesn't matter to me, and we use the One Sith Empire insigna.

250px-Imp_roundel_2ndempire.svg.png

Darth Mierin said:
[member="Artemisia Vy Kar"]
If you would make some Rank Bars(The Slims Ones) For the One SIth i'de be incredibly grateful. I've been trying to do it myself, but i don't have the uhhh...artistic vision for it for whatever reason.

Eye of the Dark Lord
Voice of the Dark Lord
Hand of the Dark Lord
One Sith
One Sith Apprentice

It's quite a few of them so if you don't wanna make them, i'de understand :)

Lemme know, thanks in advanced.
These are being worked on. I got sick IRL and was not really capable of doing them. These should be completed in the next 24 hours.

I was out of it for about 4 days. :(

Nazo said:
[member="Artemisia Vy Kar"] Here's something I'd like to see. As I only have one picture of Nazo (featured best in his bio page) I have limited resources to make something with him. I've done what I can for the signature you see below. However I'd like to try something a bit different. Take free artistic reign if you want (maybe throw in a picture of his actual species if you want) The three things I'd like to make note of. I'd also prefer if it's smaller than my current one, it's a bit too bulky, and I'd like to see it trimmed down.

1.) Theme should be purple/red
2.) Quote from Domo Arigato song "You're wondering who I am, machine or mannequin."
3.) His name included

Thank you in advance.
Haven't forgot you either.

As mentioned above, was sick. Kids came home from school with something and passed it off :( Was bedridden yesterday and today is the first day I'm mentally capable of operating out of bed.

I did some minor photoshopping and started to finish One Sith logos.

Nice stuff. I'd love for you to make me a signature. The playby is Ariana Grande.

Include one of the following: a) Siren of the Void b ) Opitvus Res // Cult of Petra c) Enchantress of the Void

Some shades of purple into it would be nice but this isn't a request but a suggestion. You don't have use it if the signature takes you elsewhere. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom