Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Wild Returnee Appears

Hi There

I kind of left Chaos some months ago, just wasn't feeling it at all but, I'm finally ready to get back into things again. Time doesn't pause of course when you're gone, and events move on. What's current now? Who are the big players? What factions are doing things? Where can I best get back into the swing of not being useless?

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

Well, a very short rundown from my perspective.

The Galactic Alliance is at war with the First Order for territory right now. Their ideologies do not mix, though the little details of why they are fighting beyond border disputes escapes me.

The Resurgent Empire is popping up, and they're looking to restore the Sith Empire to its former glory.

There is also the Sith Ascendancy, which I believe is trying to accomplish the same thing, but has different interests both IC and OOC with the Resurgents.

The Mandalorians are on the rise again, and they are focusing on rebuilding what was destroyed during their fall. Pretty cool stuff there.

The Silvers are doing what the Silvers do: training their form of Jedi and minding their own business.

The Kathol Outback reformed into the Outer Rim Coalition, but I honestly don't know much else of what they are doing.

The Dominion is cropping up in the far north, and they're more or less a restructuring of the Republic without the drama or the bitterness. Always looking for more people to help there, and I'm of course going to plug it because I am the faction. We're got our senate established and we accept Jedi, Sith, whatever so long as they follow our laws. You're welcome to come talk to us if you like, but all these other factions have a lot to offer too.

Liliane

L
Darius Sedaire said:
Their ideologies do not mix, though the little details of why they are fighting beyond border disputes escapes me.
*looks at the Darksider First Order*

*looks at the Darkside-hating Galactic Alliance*

Yeah, I don't get it either. Such a mystery.

There is also the Iron Empire trying to conquer land. They are quite neutral in their ways and beliefs from what I've seen and are a fun bunch of people interested in awesome storytelling.

And the Free Worlds Coalition which consists of only a few planets in the Alderaan hex. They're quite new guys and have yet to show what they are made of, but they are quite a nice group of people and they, too, seem to be more interested in storytelling rather than conquering new worlds.

Oh, and the Imperial Remnant. They are not quite a new idea, just the same old Imperial Remnant concept revisited once again. They seem to be relatively active this time and are promising and seem to be pretty good allies and partners of the First Order.

Btw, [member="Safiriel Bane"], welcome back!

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Darius Sedaire said:
TFW your major faction is forgotten.

Liliane said:
There is also the Iron Empire trying to conquer land. They are quite neutral in their ways and beliefs from what I've seen and are a fun bunch of people interested in awesome storytelling.
Thank you thank you.

Though it's not so much conquering land, as it uniting many different planets under one banner, so they can all support each other.

[member="Safiriel Bane"] - First off welcome back, do not believe I have written with you much but do remember the avatar.

Darius Sedaire said:
[member="Safiriel Bane"]

The Kathol Outback reformed into the Outer Rim Coalition, but I honestly don't know much else of what they are doing.
As far as ORC goes, being the faction owner I can help a little with this. We are basically a good ish to neutral faction, some dark siders also but not pure evil sith or that type. Government is based off of a decentralized coalition that protects and is empowered by the member planets.

As far as feel, we are an outer rim, firefly type, no pretty fleets of uder star destroyers. Planets vary from middle rim advanced to outer rim rough.

we are also a sandbox group so if you want feel free to create lore, species, planets, whatever in out territory.

As for stories when not join in on the FO vs GA wars we usually write doms based of Kathol lore or just fun ideas that pop into the heads of the group we want to explore.

That is the basics, anything else feel free to ask here or shoot me a pm

Darius Sedaire said:
I am the faction.

1T0Wri7.png

.....I put way too much effort into that joke.

[member="Safiriel Bane"] Welcome back. I'd be glad to see you in the Dominion (After all, more darksiders never hurt, right?)

Tanomas Graf

T
Welcome back to Chaos, [member="Safiriel Bane"]!

As [member="Liliane"] said above, The Imperial Remnant is a re-hash(ish) of previous Remnants (A more Pellaeon than Palpatine government but with all the inklings of Imperialism). And yes, we are relatively active and would love to see your join our faction.

Or just join the Discord and see why being Imperial doesn't work most of the time.

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Safiriel Bane"]

Safiiiiiiiiii join us at the ir (>^-^)>

*edit
Totally wrong char... Tis [member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom