Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Wild Newbie Appeared!

*poof*

Heyo, peeps. With the new Star Wars coming out, my incessant inner fangirl self compelled me to finally try out a Star Wars RP. I'd like to say I'm fairly familiar with RP; I've been writing for an odd 7-8 years now and RPing for perhaps 4. That said, I'm still looking to learn and improve, so I look forward to interacting with you all!

[member="Daren Nightingale"]

Thanks! I didn't pick the name based on the LoL character, but it's a bonus :3 Also, I really like your character!

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Thanks, thanks. I do have a question, though, how do the starting items work? Would I have to make them seperately?

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

*flees*

SQUAAAAAAK

On another note, would an extremely Force-Sensitive child be able to use any Force powers (albeit with very little control over them) without any training? Because my character's a Force-Sensitive child. N'stuff.

Sweet, thanks. And one more thing, where do you get the titles in your signature? Are they character account-specific?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom