Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A walking dream (Coci and Talon cont..)

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Coruscant, he had not walked on one of these vast plethora strerts since entering the Jedi Temple. The sun was Shinning brightly and soon would be at it's zenith.

He was supposed to meet her nearby. He wore a clean outfit of the same kind as before long sleeveless shirt and pants pale feet wore soft soled shoes for once.

He found the spot she had described and already he felt the fluttering of his stomach build. He longed to lay eyes on her again. To see her, face her eyes, her body. To feel her presence once more mingled with his. He found a bench and sat down calmly. She was a part of him and he yearned to feel her and experience the oneness that she brought him.

He closed his emerald eyes and stretched out searching for her presence. As the people swarmed and raced from place to place Talon sat still thinking of her and the love that they shared.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Coci had been in a rush all day, trying to stay busy just so the time would fly. And now the moment had arrived, and she was going to meet Talon again. Her stomach left light, she had not eaten because she simply could not, but it was full of butterfly as the thought of seeing him soon. She raced back to her apartment to shower and change her clothes. She felt so silly as she looked through her wardrobe undecided on what to wear, she wanted to look her best for him. Finally, choose a dress, a red corellian classic cut, with shoes to match. It is very rear for her to be seen in a dress on high heel shoes as they are not practical for work, so her is out of practice in wearing them. She stood in front of the mirror and pressed down the front of the dress with her hands. She was ready.

She had chosen to meet Talon on one of the manly wider streets in Coruscant, and as she walked along her nerves reached a point beyond tolerable. She looked around trying to find him, but could not .. there was too many beings today, why today are they all out? She was close by the spot they are to meet and her head kept turning in all directions to find him. She did realise it, but she was sending out a message of her presence, through the force. Coci is very raw and untrained with her abilities .. but powerful.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

He could feel her as she approached. It was as if a large part of him had been gone and now drew near. He smiled broadly as he felt her presence in the force. To him her presence was like the dew on a thirsty dried land. He felt stronger just knowing she was near. He opened his emerald eyes and saw her.

He stood with mouth open inspite of himself. She was a vision. A goddess among women, a rose among the thorns. She stood turning slowly and he stepped toward her. The people began moving in slow motion as he looked at her and his world was filled with only her. He stepped again and was near her. He must have ran, but he couldn't say for certain, he was too focused on her.

He took another step and could now reach out to her but he didn't want to scare her. He reached out in the force and brushed her presence with his and smiled at the contact. She was simply incredible. He was speechless.

"Coci..." he whispered in the force for her alone as he sent his joy and love for her to feel. He loved her...

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Coci held her breath as her name came to her floating through the force. She knew immediately it was Talon, his presence touching her's which made her entire body and soul tremble. She closed her eyes to it, just letting the feeling of him caress her whole body, she wanted to only focus on this moment and she had never felt love like this before. She felt like she would explode if it was not released. My love, she whispered back through the force.

She turned slowly .. she could feel him nearby very close and all she wanted was to look upon those eyes once again. Her eyes opened and there he was, her smile grew slowly over her face as she looked at him, he is perfection to her. And seeing him look upon her, the butterflies flew away as she could sense his love. There was only a few meters between, but Coci ran ... ran into his arms.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Her smile was a parting of clouds and her deep dark eyes shone like twin moons. As she ran into his arms he wrapped his own around her and lifted her spinning and smiling like the love struck fool he was.

He set her down slowly and pressed his lips to hers. He couldn't pull his eyes from hers and the bliss he felt was unfathomable. The sad hate filled soldier was finally dead and reborn under her love filled gaze.

"Hey." Was all his pounding heart allowed him to say but it was all that was needed. He pulled her close and began to walk with her to anywhere she desired. There was so many things she deserved to know about him and he would tell her but later. For now he could only look upon her gentle curves full lips and angelic eyes.

"I missed you", is all she could say as he wrapped his arms around her spinning her, she laughed with pure pleasure, his love a freedom to her, she was flying. This loss of self control with him has become something she wanted, no needed, .. she needed him. Coci could not express how light she felt with him, like everything was removed, all the hardness of the planet and the galaxy gone.

Her head tilted back as he kissed her and she vanished in his eyes as they remained looking into hers. She smiled more as he spoke, "Did I tell you, you have the most amazing green eyes. I .. I could look into them .. forever", she said as not believing herself. She walked with him now along the street, not sure where they were going and she did not care, for her ... they will walk together for eternity, the destination meant little. "I have so much to tell you, I don't where to begin .. ", she paused. "I just want ........ to show you how much I love you".

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

He laughed as she talked about his eyes. His heart was soaring flying on the sky that was her love.

"These old things," he joked. He was free with her and it didn't matter who knew. "They must be reflecting your eyes if their amazing."

He pulled her close to his side and slid his arm around her shoulder. Hebwas in a dream. There was only one way. He had lost his mind and created this perfect being from a broken mind...No...no he could feel her, smell her, taste her lips. If she was a dream he must never wake.

"Can someone die from happiness?" He asked her.

She spoke of needing to tell him things and of course she did. She had a past a life before him but whatever it was he would love her.

"I have thing to tell you also, my love." She said with a lovers smile.

"And I want your love...always. "

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

"And you shall have it always", she whispered. "If one can die from happiness .. then we die together", she smiled at him. Her arm slipped around his waist as they walked, people bustling by them, but Coci did not see them, for her there was only two people walking this street today.

Building up inside of her was her story, her life that needed to be told to him. A sense of fear began to form, as she thought on it. Coci's work one of secrets and lies and killing. At the end of the day that is what she does no matter how one couched it, spun the words, she pulled the trigger and ended lives. Would he love her then? know all this? Moreover, she was told to keep it secret, if she found a Master to train her in the force, she was told not to tell. Could she keep this from him? would she? The more she thought on it, the more she became silent, her mixed emotions spilling everywhere.

Before he caught it, she pushed them back deep within her, and gathered herself, forced a smile. "Where are you talking me?", she asked gently. She looked into his face, her eyes hold a small sadness, but they looked over his face and all she wanted was him. She wanted that closeness they felt in the gardens.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

He felt her fear in the force and pulled her closer if such a thing was possible. He sent calm and love through the force. He wanted to reassure her to comfort her. Whatever she had done could not be any worse than what he had. Metalorn, Bastion, Kalee, the Dark Harvest and more. How many lives had shed their blood on his blades. How many targets had he shot from afar without a thought. That poor soldier on the Acerbatis that he had deliberately caused to scream in pain just to distract his now friends. He could have just given up then. Yhe attack was needless.

He looked down into her eyes and brushed her cheek with his hand.

"Maybe we should find a quiet place to talk." He said with a reassuring smile. "And maybe you'll let me drown in your eyes again like at the garden."

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

She felt his calm his reassurance and she loved him more for it, if that was possible. "Yes, lets go somewhere quiet .. I have small apartment near by here, we shall go there", she said. She brightened up more now, something told her deep within that everything would be alright. Somehow it would be.

"Only if you allow me to melt in your arms", she whispered as she took his hand to walk with him to her place. Only a few block and Coci turned right into a small street, one of the narrowest on Coruscant by her calculations and toward the end of it was her home. The building was an oddity on the planet, nestled in between all these metallic structure is a small three story apartment block, made out of what appeared to be some sort of earthen product. The walls white washed, the windows carved out of the material .. only metal shutters to lock out the outside.

Coci lead Talon by the hand up the stairs on the side of the building, they two carved out of the building. No sharp angles on the entire place all thick and curved and earthy. When it rained the walls went a muddy colour and the smell of the earthen ware filled the place. Coci love it. Her place is situation on the top floor, as she reached the door her hand waved over the control panel and the only thing metallic .. the door .. slid open.

"Welcome to my home", she smiled as she lead him inside.

Before him, a large room, furnished with a soft plush sofa with a couple of odd lounge chairs. A rug on the floor the only covering for the earthen floor, the kitchen set off to the side with a bench over looking the larger room. On the other side two doors, one leading to the refresher room the other to her bedroom. Off the larger sitting room, is a balcony, which overlooks a small court yard, and that was all. It is a small place and must comfortable.

Her feet are killing her from the lack of use of the high heels, she kicked them off with a sigh of relief. "It is not much, but please consider this a place for you to come if you wish .. even if I am not here".

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

He hand fit so well in his he could not understand how the galaxy had kept them apart for so long. She asked to melt in his arms and he thought of how she felt when pressed against him. He smiled widely and walked with the joy of a man whose world was complete.

They didn't wait long befor they rounded a corner and came to a small earthen building nestled among the hulking metallic structures of Coruscant. It was lovely. Though he still thought she was a vision the reality of his situation began to sink in. In a galaxy filled with lonely broken people he had found love. He could almost feel guilty if not for those radient pools that he was blesses to look into when she looked at him.

They went up the beautiful little side stairs and to the apartment on the top floor. Inside it was furnished simply yet with all the grace of a woman. The soft couch and chairs the arrangment he took it all in. He loved it.

He looked out the balcony window as she kick off her shoes. Her bare feet made her slightly shorter and wrapped in the beautifully inviting red dress. She struck him again just as she had when he first saw her giggle in the grass.

He would visit her everyday if he could but she no doubt would be busy some days. He walked up and softly placed a cupped hand under her chin ad brushed it along her cheek as he peered into her perfect black eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her softly with slightly parted lips and pulled away to smile.

"Your home is nearly as perfect as you are my love." His voice soft and low. She was magnificent and he wanted her to feel it with his every touch, every word, every breath. He put his hand on her small waist and kissed her again.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

She longed for his arms, and as she kissed her again, she moved toward him pressing up against his body. Her arms reached around him and held him tight in the embrace. Everything that troubled her now vanished in this single moment, as she melted into him. Her aura becoming one with his, she could sense everything about him, his passion and love as deep as her's. Her head tilted back as passion grew, her hands sliding down his chest and around his waist.

Coci delighted in the touch of him, his body firm and warm through his clothes which only increased her longing for him, she wanted to know more, to touch his skin, to feel his body with her's.

"My home is not perfect, unless you are here", she whispered as she only pulled out of the kiss to speak. Her lips hungry for him, she kissed him harder and full of fire.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

At the touch of her lips and feelingnofnher hands against him he could feel lighting roaring through his veins. It was like she was coursing through him with every movement.

He let his own hands explore her neck and shoulders then her back and to her waist. Her body was taught and electric in his hands. She was waves on the sea she was eefuge on a wind swept plane.

He quickly reached down and pulled his shirt off and placed her hand against his skin. A few small green scars lay on his pale skin and he felt the warmth of her fingers and palm on his chest right over his pounding heart.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Her fingers traced the outline of the scars on his chest, she is aware he is Zelosian now which mattered not but only served to fuel her intrigue of him. She moved forward and placed a gently kiss on each scar. Then she moved away only a few paces.

Reaching up behind her back, Coci unzipped her dress. She pushed the straps off her shoulders and let the red dress fall to the floor. She stepped out of the dress toward him again, only dressed in her undergarments.

Her hands reached out to him, she touched his skin on the lower body and moved them up over his shoulders and drew near. She wanted him .. her eyes showing him the passion and desire within her. There is no need for words, her emotions and feelings spoke of her wanting. Her hands ran over his shoulders and down his arms .. until she reached his hands and her fingers laced in his. She moved backward leading him to her bedroom.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

He felt her hands as she traced his scars. They were small and of no consequence to him now but as she kissed them they became points of bliss on his skin.

He watched with longing not wanting to let go of Her as she backed away and pulled of he dress. The body that he had only dreamed of now stood before him.

She drew near now and he reached out to draw her to him. Her deep black eyes swirled like pools of liquid passion. It was dangerous for him to give in to his padsions but he felt such perfect joy and completeness he had to have her. As she ran her hands over his skin again electrifying his skin and down to his hands he smiled. She was his only love and first lover. He followed her into the bedroom and closed the door.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

After the door was closed, two had become one, of heart, mind and body. Two worlds collided, their passion, desire and love for each other forged a force bond not even death can sever, for now they are connected. Regardless of separation, distance has vanished and if they need each other they only have to call, they will find each other no matter where they are in the galaxy.
The rise and fall of his chest as Talon breathed in deep, as he lay sleeping filled Coci with a sense of completeness. Her hand rested on his chest as she lay beside him, her naked body pressed to his side as his arm enclosed her to him. She opened her eyes and just listened to him, she could hear his heart, a gently beating which would be forever in her veins. A smile crossed her face as she looked into his, thinking of their love making and how that made her feel. He made her feel like a woman.
Her eyes looked over his every feature, his chiselled nose and chin strong and manly, his lips that tasted of spring water, life giving and nourishing and oh so inviting. She knew every inch of him now and there was not one part of him she did not love. He is the complete package, beautiful physically, and extraordinary in both heart and soul. Coci considered herself the luckiest being in the galaxy.

A thought entered her mind and she smiled. Her hand moved away and took hold of his arm he had resting around her. As gently as she could, so not to wake him, she moved it off her and to the side. Sliding out of bed, Coci quietly put on her white satin night gown and went to the kitchen.

Hmmm now what to eat for breakfast? I wonder what he likes, she thought looking at what she had in the cooler. She grabbed a few things out and placed them on the bench. She would prepare fruits and grains for them, a hot pot of caf if he wished it, or could drink it and water. She set the small table near the balcony, happy with her preparations she walked out onto the balcony and would wait for him to awaken.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

The light from the Coruscant sun was warming the little apartment and the smell of fresh caf filled the air. Talon lay sleeping his mind still wrapped around the thought of her. He inhaled as he realized his arm was no longer around his beloved angel. His emerald eyes opened and smiled at the fact he could feel her close by.

He sat up the taste of her still strong on his lips and her scent filled his mind with the memory of the two of them entangled inseparable. He covered him self with the sheet and stood up. He stretched his arms and back. He had never felt more refreshed more alive.

Sounds of her came to his ears as she sat waiting for him to awaken. He tossed the sheet aside and walked barefoot to his trousers and slipped them back on. He walked gently into the other room and saw her therenon the balcony bathed in the suns golden rays. Once again just as that day in the Temple Garden he was stunned, strucj with her ethereal beauty. He walked forward and came behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and gently kissed her neck.

"Hey." He said as he smiled and pulled her close. "I thought I had dreamed you."

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Coci smiled wide as she felt his arms go around her waist and place those warm lips to her neck. She stretched her back toward him and raised her arms and placed her hands about the back of his neck, she lifted her head and faced the day, and closed her eyes delighting in his touch. She took a deep breath to taken in his masculine mask, the scent of him, enough to send the ripples of pleasure running down her body again.

She turned to face him and looked into his face with a smile, "I am sorry to have left the bed, I did not want to wake you. I have some food prepared if you are hungry?". Her hand came back down his chest she watched them glide over his skin. They traveled down further until she reached his trousers and playfully tugged at them, she looked up into his face, with a wicked grin and twinkle in her eyes, her cheeky Corellian nature rising to the surface, that playful girl that no one sees, except for him now. "You should eat, you will need your energy... for later". Her smiled widened.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

He smiled widely and leaned forward to kiss her gently. Her soft lips his sweetest ambrosia her amazing eyes his twin galaxies. It was love eternal and they were bound by it.

"Why wait for later..." He asked now enjoying her playfulness and showing his own. Only she existed for him now, although there would be questions about his absence he was sure that it would be understood by most. He looked at the food and was amazed at her thoughtfulness.

"Aren't I supposed to pamper you and bring you breakfast in bed?" He said his smile clinging to his face like they had clung together mere hours before.

He still had much to tell her and much she deserved to know, but he had no idea where to begin. If he could he would forget everything and stay there with her forever, but then she had a life as well, and a career. He knew nothing of these things but he wanted to. He wanted to be a part of her not just in the force or in her arms but everything there was nothing he wanted to come between them.

Coci bit her bottom lip, her eyes smiled at him, she had a very wicked thought running through her mind at his comment about breakfast in bed, but she held her tongue. "I .. I don't like eating .. food in bed", she smiled more, and it was true as well. She laughed now, and lead him to the table to eat. "If you wish, you could pour the caf, I forgot the plates I will get those".

She walked back into the kitchen area and gathered two plates, she placed them on the bench and stopped to watch him. His back to her now, and as he moved she could see his muscles moving and rippling under his skin. Her eyes fell over all of him, his waist coming into powerful hips and the curve of his bottom, her body began to yurn for his, his Why wait for later now sounded like an exceptionally fine idea, she bit her lip again. He stood up straight, and Coci caught herself just staring at him. She grabbed the plates and moved to the table, she took in and let out a long breath of air .. to settle herself.

"We have so much to talk about, so much to learn about each other. I don't know where to start. But maybe you could tell me about you ... those markings on your face ... do they have meaning?".

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom