Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A walking dream (Coci and Talon cont..)

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

She was his heart it seemed. The part of him that was her told him never to leave, but the part that remembered his past said he had to make amends somehow.

"You're to perfect for me, Coci." He felt blessed as of the force had interceded in his cold empty life and brought him the radient goddess that sat in front of him.

"I promise you can visit me as often as you like and I will be coming here as often as I'm able." He knew they would be together for this life and then in what ever came after they would continue on as one. "This is just the beginning of eternity, love. Wenhave a lot of days like this ahead."

He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead, hugged her and kissed her ear.

"If later you want to understand more about the force I can help you," he just wanted to give her the choice before he had to go. He starred into her eyes now savoring her eyes and then her face. A kiss now long deep and full of meaning. They would be apart in body but forever one in spirit. He could feel it.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Eternity with Talon.

Coci melted into his long kiss good night. As it ended she smiled. "I love you", she whispered. She held him for a moment, not sure if she was able to release him, but she did.

"I would like very much for you to show me the ways of the force, in time. And I will visit as often as possible to the Temple and please this place is open to you .. consider it yours as well as it is now".

"Now come let us find our clothes, you must go back", she smiled sadly. But he is correct, only parted in body. Their connection now unbreakable in heart, mind and soul. He is her shinning star in the galaxy, one she can look to in times of need no matter where they are or if they are apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom