Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A walking dream (Coci and Talon cont..)

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Talon poured caff for each of them and added some cream and sugar for hers guessing how she liked it while he left his black. He could feel her eyes on him and he smiled.

"You'll have to tell me more about what you do eat in bed." He said sensing her thoughts as he stood to look at her. The way she bit her lip filled him with desire and yearning for her to be back in his embrace.

As she came back with the plates he sat back down. His hand rose to his forhead and his nose as she inadvertently reminded him of who he had been of what he had been. He reached forward and took her soft hands in his.

"I'm a Zelosian first of all." He said searching for the best way to explain himself. "The marks...on my face..were put there to signify that I was a commander and a knight. It was to mark me as...as a...a Sith Knight." His eyes tried to lock on to hers so she could focus on who he was now noy what he had been. "I am here on Coruscant to face justice for war crimes and be helped toward redemption be the Jedi." It was out and Talon waited for her reaction. He knew the fire she was capable of and even he knew about the Corellian temper.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

She blushed a little at his comment but smiled too. "I will not tell you that ..... I will show you later".

Coci took a long drink of caf, it is one of her favourite drinks and it tasted great, "Thankyou", she said as she felt the hot biting liquid warm her throat. She replace the cup on the table just as he took hold of her hands, his face turning more thoughtful and serious. Her head tilted to the side and her eyes searched his and waited for him to speak. She nodded her head as he informed her of her suspicious of him being Zelosian, she was about to say something when he continued. As she listened, her mind processed the words, she had assumed he was Jedi since they met in the Temple, but she would be lying to herself and him if she did not say it was a surprise. Her mind began to race with thoughts conflicting and then she removed her hands from his. She raised one hand to her mouth and pressed her pointer finger to her lips .. a signal for him to stop talking just for a moment.

She walked immediately over to a small box on the side table. Opening it she press a button and waited, and watched as the scanner covered the room. Coci's job of spy has her in positions that require for her to do various things and none of them good. In return so is constantly monitored .. everyday she checks to see if her apartment is tapped with either listening devices or hidden cameras. It was clear yesterday and as the green light come on to indicate the end of the scan .. it is clear today.

Her shoulders relaxed now knowing his words where not heard by others. She turned back to him now and approached. "You are not alone in having things in your life ... having .. secrets. I am in no position to judge nor would I anyway", she placed her hand on his heart. "This is all that matters now, what you hold in here, in your heart. I can sense you are good .. light .. and strong of will and you will succeed. You say you are to face justice for war crimes, then I stand her proud of you for doing so, no matter what happens you have me ... always remember that", she said as her voice trailed off softly. "Redemption you now seek, something that one day, I might need to faced .. to do". She turned away from him now.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

He grinned about her showing him later. He was genuinely unsure of what she meant but he had an idea or three.

He watched her as she got up and scanned the room for bugs and an idea of what she did began to form in his mind. He had been IC-1128, Imperial Commando 1128 and tech like she had was not unknown to him. He kept it to him self as she began to speak. Her words were absolutely perfect. Everything he could have hoped for. She was spectacular and as she turned away he could feel her worry and corncern maybe even anxiety as she spoke of facing redemption.

He stood and wrapped his arms around her and turned it her around to face him.

"Nothing you could ever do could make me stop loving you." He smile and kissed her forhead gently. There was litterally nothing she had done that could compare to the massacres.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

She closed her eyes as he spoke and kissed her forehead, a sense of relief washed over her in that moment, he knew exactly what to do to calm her and show her everything will be alright. But she needed to tell me, just as he did for her, Coci did not wish for there to secrets between them, she has enough in her life as it is and he is now more important to her then anything in this galaxy.

"I work for the Republic as a .. agent for the Galactic Intelligence Agency. My job involves many things but ... assassination is my main .. talent", she said with a weak smile. "I am not suppose to tell this, but I love you .. and I don't want to keep things from you. I am cut off of the world enough because of this, I don't that that to be the same for us". She took his hand in her's and raised it to her lips, she turned his hand and kissed his palm.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

"Your really pretty when your serious." he said as she kissed his hand.

Did it matter what she did, no not really. It was who she was inside that person he could see in her deep perfect eyes. Did he want her in danger? No, of course not, but he was working to become a Jedi now and that life was no less dangerous.

He smiled again and moved hia hand to her cheek and rubbed it softly with the backs of his fingers.

"What you do and who you work for are your choices and though I prefer to stay he with you forever we have responsibilities. Just remember where ever you are and what ever your doing you are loved by me and we both have to come home to the other no matter what." He didn't know how to say it beyter so he kissed her forehead again and wrapped her in his arms.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

His words washed over her completely, cleansing her of all doubts. As he kissed her and enfolded her in his arms once more, she had found her true home, in his arms. "Yes I am home", she said on a whisper. Her tiny apartment, maybe her home ... their home in the physical world, but spiritually, his heart, mind and body is her paradise. Then she laughed gently remembering his first comment, it was also her way of releasing tension of the situation. She moved back slightly to look into his face with a smile.

"You are amazing", she said and meant it on different levels. "This is incredible, us together. It is something that I had never thought possible or even to exist, people love others that might not love them back, to find love in return is a blessing. You are my blessing and I thank you".

She lead him to the table for breakfast, "We should eat and after maybe you can tell me more about being Zelosian, as I know very little", she said.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Talon smiled and sat down. He took a sip of his caff and looked at his beloved across from him.

"Well my love there are no differences externally as you know very well." He began warmly and with good humor. Most people coukdn't tell a Zelosian from a human. "We all have green eyes like mine but the shades can vary from person to person, and if you could get me drunk if you gave me too much sugar. Not to give you any ideas."

He smiled as he tried to make her laugh so he could savor every note of her beautiful voice.

"What else would you like to know? I'm an open book for you."

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

She sat down at the small table opposite him and selected some fruits and placed them on her plate. As he spoke, Coci nibbled on a juicy piece of fleshy peach, she smiled at him at the thought of getting him drunk and having her way with him. She laughed a little and said .. "Are you sure?", she grinned.

"You know what I think about your eyes, they are true extraordinary colour. I would like to know everything", she smiled again, "about you like .. what you like, things that interest you that sort of thing too. I know it sounds ... ", she stopped herself sounding like a school girl. "But I guess we have time for all that too", she took more of the peach. As she took a bite, the juice oozed out and ran down her chin and her neck. Coci tried to quickly to clean herself, but giggled in the process. As she tried to wipe herself off, "I would like you to take me to Zelos II one day, I would like to see your home world".

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

He laughed at her question about him being drunk. "Well when you put it that way." He replied his thoughts going back to the fresh memory of them tangled together in the sheets of her bed.

He listened to her voice and hung on her every word with bright loving eyes and smiled widely. He reached out as she tried to clean some peach off her neck and wiped some juice from her chin and licked it off his thumb. "Maybe a shower after." He said flirting with his dear Coci "I could get your back."

"And after my trial I'll ask the order if we can visit my father on Zelos II. You'll like him."

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

She delighted in his laugh and she delighted in his touch as he cleaned the peach juice away from her. Her neck sensitive and his finger magic, sent a thrill of pleasure running down her body. A shower sounded more and more like a great idea for more reason then one. However, she looked concerned at the mention of a trial, these things can go in many directions, the Jedi she did not know them well at all. So she could not judge what might be their conclusion for him. But regardless of the out come Coci would would be waiting for him, no matter the time.

"I would love that .. I would love to meet your father", she replied. She stood up to freshen the pot of caf, and from the kitchen ..

"I know you have an affinity with plants, what else do you do for fun? . . . like hunting or anything like that?". She so wanted to know all of him. Coci now back at the table, poured a fresh cup for Talon and herself. She moved behind him and place her arms around his shoulders and locked them over his chest. She moved her face to his ear and whispered as she held him firm.

"Lots of questions .. I know", she nuzzled into his neck her nose caressing him gently and her breath hot on his skin. Her eyes closed and she was lost again in him, "You smell so good", she said barely audible.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

He couldn't say what would happen at his trial. He simply didn't know. He would have to wait for the time to come and trust the force to guide him.

"My father would adore you, but I'm not sure about me." He said smiling. That was partly true his father had loved him and he didn't doubt the rift would heal quickly.

"To be honest I spent most of my time training until the Temple. I have a pet but I think he might prefer going home rather than with me." He looked at her in her night gown. She was amazing. Her body was strong and lean, her curves were tantalizing.

"I like to listen to music and go walking. I have never tried it but dancing with you someday may be fun."

He felt her arms encircle him. The warmth of her breath and her body filled him with joy and calm. He closed his eyes as she nuzzled up to him and whispered. There were many things ahead for them but with her arms around him nothing else really mattered. He turned toward her as she spoke so softly.

"I love you." Was all he could think to say in response.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Coci remained where so was wrapped around him while he spoke. She listened with her full attention on this voice which made her weak and the content, he was to face many 'trails' it seemed in the future, but one thing she knew was that she would be walking beside him, he would not be alone .. she would do anything for him. "My love, I will walk beside you whatever come for you to face. Your father loves you, even if things are not .. great. He will see things have changed, you have changed and he will love you".

As he turned to her, she smiled and slid her hands over his shoulders. Talon, the man looked at her, his handsome face not hiding his feelings, he is a man of conviction and honour and layers of complexity, that told her of intelligence and wisdom, one day he will recognise these qualities in himself. She knows that he will do all he can to right a wrong, become strong in the force and a strong and powerful Jedi, he will use this to fuel his strength and resolve on this path he has now chosen and he will succeed. And one day, in time, he will come to a point where he will be able to forgive himself .. for things he has done. When that day come, he will be a Master of the Light.

For a moment, Coci looked upon his with admiration, oh yes she loves him, but this moment is conceived of the fact that he will grow in strength of character and will something that she could only hope to achieve.

A smile crossed her face, she could sense his feelings easy to recognise now as they mirrored her's. She removed her hands from him and walked around the table, and picked up the sugar bowl. Without looking at him she began to walk toward the bedroom. Half way across the room her hands slid the straps of her shoulders and her night gown fell to the floor. She turned and looked at him, as she did she poured some of the sugar over her naked body, it cascaded over her shoulders, over her breasts and back. She put the bowl away and walked to the door of the bedroom, her hand rested on the frame. "I feel dirty and very ... sticky", she said as she turned back with a grin. She had no intentions of a shower.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

He could feel her body against his and he reached for her in the force. She had great potential. Her presence was strong if untamed much like the woman herself and Talon loved her.

Her every word every breath was comfort and ecstasy. He felt himself drawn to her like nothing he had ever known. She was his and he was hers that was all he really needed to know.

Later he would have to ask her if she wanted help on her path with the force but after he faced the republic for his time as a Sith.

He looked into her eyes and wanted to once again drown in them. She smiled then and let her nightgown fall exposing her porcelain skin and perfect form. His body reacted immediately to the beatific vision that was her there before him. He watched with a wry grin as she let the sugar she had taken cover her shoulders, back and breast and before she finished speaking he was moving toward her.

"Oh, my." He said reaching for her and lifted her in his arms kissing her neck and shoulders. "Let me help you with that."

He carried her through the door once again and locked it tight. It was going to be a good day. He could tell.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Late afternoon and the night of Coruscant fast approached.

A cool breeze entered the room through the open window in her bedroom. It danced across her skin and it tingled as it cooled the sweat on her body. She pushed up with the arms on the pillow her naked form on top of Talon, and she looked into his eyes with a smile. "How are you feeling?", she asked in a whisper. She moved to lay beside him and pulled up the blanket to cover them from the cold. The first signs of rain began, with the flashes of lightening and the rumble of thunder.

She pulled the blanket around her and him to the neck and moved to rest her face in the nape of his neck, he is warm and she moved closer to partake of his heat. Her hand resting on his chest moved in a motion .. her fingers drawing gentle circles there. She closed her eyes and let herself drift, the aroma of him filling her with a sense of bliss and her body now relaxed in the glow of his presence.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Talon had told her about the sugar and the wild results were still making his head swim. However, his head felt the sharp reminder of the sugar he had gladly and repeatedly consumed from her skin.

"My head has felt better." He admitted "and my memory is a little fuzzy, did we have dinner in bed?"

He was joking that was at least good. They had ate to be sure but not dinner. He still had his eyez closed and he was simply enjoying her fingers as the traced circles on his chest. She was cold so he pulled her closer to share his heat.

This was a wonderful love that they had fallen into and he was overjoyed that he had met her that day in the garden.

"How do you feel besides indescribably beautiful?" he asked finally opening an eye. His head was not his friend at the moment.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

She bit her bottom lip as she spoke and looked into his face, trying to stifle a smile. "I am sorry", she said. "I will try and make you feel better", she jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen for water. On her return, she sat on the side of the bed next to Talon with the glass. "Here drink this I might help".

Coci stood up and raised her arms above her head, and stretched her naked body. Twisting her back to release tension from aching muscles, a result of over activity. She smiled down at him, as her mind filled with the memory of the morning. She felt wonderful, and all the woos of the galaxy did not exist, for the day. It was like her life had only just began, now Talon is in her life, what she had been doing before seemed unimportant and preliminary, the forerunner to life as she now knew it. Where the path together would take them is unknown but that matters little, they would walk together. A love ... and lover and a partner of life now lay in the bed they share.

"Tell me what more I can do to ease you head", she asked as she leaned over to kiss is forehead. "Next time I think I will cover you in the sugar, that might be the better option", she smiled more wickedly.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Talon sat up and took the water and was glad for the water. It was refreshing. He watched with a grin as she stretched her lithe body. "I think your doing great for my head right now." He said exploring her body with his eyes.

It was perfect what they shared and he treasured every moment. He could not beleive it had started all because of the sight of her beautiful eyes on a rainy day. He felt that he was strong enough to face anything when she was around.

He lifted his chin and kissed her lips ans lingered for a while enjoying the taste of her and his eyes widened at the idea of her removing sugar from his skin. "Only one way to find out." He grinned. "But first lay down I'll rub your back."

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

After his long lingering kiss which she just enjoyed the moment of it allowing him the pleasure of her, she smiled widely. "It is a good thing I have a sweet tooth". Which was true enough.

She moved to lay beside him again, her front down so he could rub her back. "Thank you it is just what I need, seems I have over done it a bit", she giggled. Her mind drifted again, thinking on the possibilities for them. They are unknown but that did not stop her from day dreaming, foolishness probably but she allowed herself a small indulgence of perfection, a perfect life with Talon. A love has grown, like the opening of a bud of blossom radiant and beautiful in it's simplicity. Her mind's eye formed a picture of him, standing in the rain with his hand resting on a low branch looking at her with searching eyes. She realised in this image that that was the very moment she fell in love.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Talon rolled over his head hurt less. Water was a great thing for his body. He wondered as he massaged her tired back if they were genetically compatible. He didn't know if they were or not.

Her soft skin was beautiful and the feel of her lean muscles was a pleasure. He didn't know what to do he had to go back to the temple soon. He had spent two days now making love to an angel and hoped for many more.

He thought of her precious giggle and how she wiggled her toes in the grass. Then he thought of her eyes as she looked at him.Those dark eyes and full lips were the stuff stories and poetry were written about.

"You have a very attractive back my dear." He said smiling and wondering if he wanted to pir his clothes on today or not...

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Heaven! it was the only way to describe what Talon was doing to her now. As he massaged her body she relaxed and entered a place of happiness. He would be able to tell by her gentle moans of delight. And like with their love making she could not hide the pleasure he gave her. His hands strong moved over her muscles kneading out all the aches, a touch of firmness and kindness and she just gave in to him. At this point he could have done anything to her and she would submit.

Coci smiled at the his comment about her back, sensing the meaning in the words. However, she could also sense his anxiety .. he needed to go. She realised she had kept him over this allocated time away from the Temple. She now knew him to be a prisoner and with that came a ruling. She pushed up off the bed and turned around tucking her legs behind her. She faced him now and leaned in to kiss his gentle lips. "Thank you .. that was wonderful", she said.

"I want us to stay here forever, just us. But I know that is not possible. You have to leave soon I know". Her fingers danced on his chest as she spoke. "I don't want to get you into trouble".

Her hand moved up to his face and she brushed away a wayward strand of hair over his face. She looked into his green eyes taking them in so she would have that vision until the next time they would meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom