Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Vessel for Kessel

Without so much as asking for permission, Rosario sat on Kira's lap in the pilot chair. She spoke only hesitantly, after a moment of thoughtful silence. "I don't want it to be a one-way trip. But I can't ask you to wait." She turned her head to look at Kira and smiled shyly for a moment. "If I tell you... it could get you in trouble."

Suddenly, she frowned, then her face lit up with a smirk. "Unless... you're already in trouble." Her smile grew brighter and she put her finger against Jira's chest. "Which I think you are!" Was she just being theatrical and putting on an act, or had she somehow guessed Jira's very thoughts... ?

"Well. I have a friend who crossed some people and they managed to get him captured and sent to the mines on Kessel. I intend to find him and get him away from there", she finally explained with unexpected determination.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom