Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A usual day on coruscant

Takumi Tikotzki

best looking bounty hunter at your service

Coruscant
49ab482145f01f8a47718bea11e351bb.jpg

Tags: //
Planet: Coruscant
Ambience: Coruscants underworld ambience

Oc: Takumi aka Tic Tac
Clothes: Normal clothes
Gear: IB-94 Blaster Pistol/Thermal Detonators

OOC: Feel free to join in! The more people the better! Have some nice chats with people, or start a fistfight!

Layer 4900. One of the higher levels of the Coruscant underworld. Filled with all kinds of beings, living their daily life, whether it is being a servant, or a bounty hunter, the underworld has all kinds of people with different professions coming down here to have some fun in many ways. Bars in every corner, music pumping loud in some clubs, making the bass so hard, that it's noticeable on the streets outside of the clubs and bars, making the impression, that this planet, or this level even, never sleeps. Filled with neon signs everywhere, huge TVs streaming the news about the Galaxie and its endless wars, or simple things, like changes in politics. So much to see, but also so much danger one is surrounded within the underworld. Many shady figures lurking in abandoned alleys, some hooded figures ramming into each other. Coruscant is yet always alive.

On layer 4900, in one of the many stands, that serve food and drinks, Takumi is sitting on a chair. Holding a slice of food in his left hand and a drink in his right hand, the young man attracted a small group of people towards him, talking about some adventures, the young lad, who's in his late teenager years, 19 years to be precise, experienced in his past. "And there I was. Standing in front of that big Nikto dude" he started yapping "Lemme tell y'all, I lifted my fists and...BAAAMMMM! Gave that womp rat a heavy uppercut to his chin and bong! The lad fell right down to the ground" he stopped and took a quick sip from his drink, before taking a massive bite from his food. Some people in the group didn't really believe him, so after his story, the majority of the people left, with some negative comments. "Liar!" could be heard. "Bigmouth!" was the right next thing Takumi had to endure as a result of his story. As he realized how 'well' his story was taken by the people around him leaving, he scoffed. "Whatever man. If y'all don't believe me that's fine. You're just jealous cus I'm awesome"

As the group left Takumi, he was all by himself, except some clients, that were sitting next to him, ordering something to eat. Therefore he went quiet and enjoyed his food in peace and silence, while he was taking out his datapad, looking through the newest bountys. Kind of moving his head to the beat of the bass that can be heard from the club next to the stand where he was sitting, he quickly raised his glass, indicating to the owner of the stand, that he would like another drink. Passing some credits through the other side of the table, the owner was already waiting with a bottle to fill his glass again. "Just another usual day on coruscant I guess" he said under his breath to himself, as he sighted. Maybe the day would get more exciting later on? Who knows.

Drexel Quinn

Dashing Pilot & Former TIE Baron

Quinn was finding himself visiting places like this far more often now that he wasn't in the military. You wouldn't be able to tell he was once a regulation pilot, the way he easily carried himself in seedy places like Coruscant's underbelly. He raised a finger to the bartender, ordering "Jet Juice and a couple of Nerf Kebabs, if you'd be so kind," and sliding a credit chip over the counter before turning to Takumi with a smile. The man wore a pocketed white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, brown khaki pants, and boots that looked remarkably like those worn by Imperials. He leaned one arm on the counter casually as he spoke. "Nice story, kid. If you've got another one, maybe I'll share one of my own. Whaddya say?" The owner brought him his Jet Juice before going to cook the Kebabs, and the man sipped his drink awaiting an answer for a moment, before he had a quick realization and offered Takumi a gloved hand. "Name's Drexel Quinn, by the way."

Last edited:

Takumi Tikotzki

Coruscant

Tags: Drexel Quinn Drexel Quinn

To his surprise, Drexel had listened to his story. Someone who seemed to believe the story of Takumi. First, he looked at him from the side, then he closed the datapad he was using and turned his head towards Drexel with a bright smile. "Thanks, mate" he replied and shook the former stranger's hand. "Takumi, but everybody calls me Tik Tak" he said and yet again took a big bite from his food, therefore making it disappear from his hand falling into his stomach. "Well I only got one good story to tell, but it's not a story about me. It's a story about someone who saved my life back when I was this small" to indicate, that he was talking about a little kid, he showed how tall a little kid would be at that age.

He cleared his throat a few times before he began. "Back then, on my home planet, I used to folks to get to money. One day though, an unlucky moment, someone noticed it and the guards came running after me. I was a small kid, so I ran away, but they kept chasing me to an alley" he stopped there for a second, then slowly he took out a chain he was wearing and held it in front of Drexel. "That's the moment when he came" it was a Mythosaur Skull hanging from this chain. "A bloody Mandalorian fell from the sky and landed right in the middle of those guards. I couldn't believe my eyes mate what happened next mate. This guy, shiny armor, multiple weapons, and a huge jetpack on his back started kicking ass, like dank farik! The first guy he just took out with his blaster without even looking. BAM! The first guy down. The other two suddenly started swinging their fists at him. Big mistake lemme tell ya. That one guy just straight up punched pure metal!" He began to chuckle. "Easy game for Mando of course, as he just quickly knocked him out, Bang! Now there was only one guy left. The guy was already shaking! Poor lad, he didn't even try anymore and got knocked out with no effort by that Mandalorian" When he finished he took his glass and finished it instantly. The talking was making his throat dry. "Those Mandalorians man..."

Drexel Quinn

Quinn nodded along, listening to Tik Tak's story intently between sips of his "engine-room hooch". This was quite the story. He wondered to himself if that meant Tik Tak was one of those 'foundlings' or if he just had a token of the event. "They're something else, aren't they? 'Course, I guess it's easy to be tough when you got armor like they do." By the time the story was finished his kebabs were as well, and he took a moment to take a big bite out of one of them, giving the stall owner an approving thumbs up and muffled mmmm to show his satisfaction. "Not that I'm saying they're not good in a fight or anything. You stick with him after that?" He didn't have any particular grudge against Mandos, but he was aware of the reputation they had. Good and bad. "Another Jet Juice for me, and one for Tik Tak here." Turning his attention back to the conversation, he downed the rest of his drink, gesturing with the glass. "Used to drink this stuff all the time in the Corps. Brewed it in the lower decks away from the officers. Really puts some hair on your chest."

Takumi Tikotzki

Coruscant

Tags: Drexel Quinn Drexel Quinn

"For sure. I don't really know what type of metal they are using but it's for sure something quite protective" Takumi didn't really know a lot. Not only was his knowledge limited with the Mandalorians but also in general. Coming from a rather poor family that didn't care about him, he found himself really quickly in the criminal underworld of his city, where he only learned, that it's survival of the fittest. He did attend school, but only for a few years before never attending anymore. Therefore he didn't know what type of metal the Mandalorians were using. "No, he...he disappeared as quickly as he landed on those guards. Left me behind with this chain" As he was talking, he put the chain back where nobody could see it, and took the drink, that Drexel ordered him. "Cheers, mate" he said and took a big sip out of the glass, instantly regretting it though, as one could see by his facial expression he made when the liquid went down his throat burning his throat. When the burning sensation disappeared, his face went back to normal. "Well, that's what imma call something else" he commented on the jet juice.

"So, what about you? You sure look like you've seen some bad stuff. Would love to hear some stories" he added with a smile. Drexel looked like an interesting person. Therefore Takumi was more than curious to hear what the man had to say.

Drexel Quinn

Drexel laughed, taking another big bite out of the nerf kebab. "Boy, have I. I wasn't always the dashing freelancer you see before you," he said, using the kebab to motion to his clothes. "No sir, I used to be Major Quinn, Squadron Leader in the First Order Starfighter Corps. Y'see, First Order used to be a big deal some years back, probably a bit before your time. I say used to, because this thing we called the "Sundering" happened. The Ssi-ruuk, these scaly bastards as strong as Wookiees, they overtook us and forced us into hiding for a while. It takes some time, but eventually we're ready to step back up to the plate and retake Dosuun, my homeworld. Cue the Battle of Victoria." Quinn paused for a moment, drinking some of his Jet Juice.

"Now, I'm usually more of an interceptor kinda guy, but these were the sons'a'bitches that took over my home, so I volunteered to fly a bomber so I could hurt 'em personally. I start dodging and weaving through the skylines, shooting down Ssi-ruu fighters as I go, and drop a big ol' proton bomb on the first fortification." Quinn mimes a big explosion for effect, supplying his own sound effects. "Goes up in a big beautiful fireball. Target down, I dodge ground fire and regain altitude. Really pushed that bomber to its limits, corkscrews and barrel rolls and all that. I get to the next AA gun, and fly up," he motions with the kebab once again, "then yank the controls and put that baby in a loop. Bomber's siren is screaming at the lizards, I open up with my lasers then drop a pair of bombs on up, took out the AA gun, the ammo stocks, and the support around it. I pull that baby up at the last second, and I'm almost scraping the pavement with that baby when a fighter comes in behind me. They miss with their lasers and try to blow me up with a missile. Pulled up at the last second, let them blow up their own fortification!" He laughs, taking a bite out of one of the peppers on the kebab, before placing down the now empty stick.

"So I regroup with my squadron, and right as we're going in to take out the last one, one of those Force-damned lizards gets a lucky shot on my bomber. Thank the Force they didn't hit my payload, or I wouldn't be here. I drop it as soon as I'm hit, blow 'em all to kingdom come. My engine starts failing, so I detach the cockpit escape pod. I don't know if you've ever been in an escape pod before, but landings in those things ain't exactly soft."

Quinn takes a moment to take a much-needed swig of Jet Juice and gives his head a quick shake before continuing. " 'Guess the Force has a sense of humor, 'cause my pod came down right on top of one of them lizards. After I shake off the impact, I grab the rifle I stowed under my seat and pop the hatch open. Lizards were waiting for that, but I pop 'em before they can blast me. After that, I linked up with a squad of stormies and helped them retake the Military Academy." With the story at an end, he downs the rest of his Jet Juice and smirks at Tik Tak.
"And that, my dear Tik Tak, is how I helped win the Battle of Victoria."

Last edited:

Di6Z15T.jpg

2I5AW2H.png

Viola Valencia

Objective: Deal with Pests | Find Some Grub

Equipment: First Aid Kit | Vibroknife (Concealed)

Nearby: Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki | Drexel Quinn Drexel Quinn

The knife narrowly missed her face. She could feel the rush of air as moved past her ear. She brought up her right arm, pivoting to deliver it at maximum velocity to the mugger's temple. The fist was delivered with surprising force, much more than her small frame seem capable of delivering. There was a sickening crunch as her metal bones impacted with the man's face. He flew backward down the alley and collapsed, not moving. The two other muggers were hesitant now. Before they'd seen only a rich upper dweller, naively walking around the lower levels in her expensive clothes. An easy target, or so they had thought.

They approached together, one going low and the other going high. She ducked under the swing of the first knife and swung her left hand out to catch the second. The first mugger reeled, caught off-balance, while the other clutched their (now-disarmed) hand in pain. The two backed up, clearly ready again to fight, before they paused unexpectedly. They stood dumbfounded, their expressions a mix of fear and awe, as they stared at her. She followed their gaze down to her left arm, and to the hand that had caught the knife. 'Caught' was the wrong word she now realized. Perhaps 'snagged' or 'impaled' was more appropriate, as the sharp knife had stabbed right through the centre of her palm. It had sunk up to the hilt, with 5 inches of steel sticking out the back of hand. She gazed at it with a sort of detached curiosity, grateful that she couldn't feel pain.

She pulled the knife slowly from her hand, and that was the final straw for the would-be muggers. They scrambled back and fled further into the back alleys. Viola removed the weapon and cast it aside. She stepped over the unconscious body and moved into the light. Under the dim glow of a neon sign, she dressed and bandaged her hand with the first aid kit she carried.
- - - - -

Viola re-examined her bandage some time later. She had done a shoddy job, but it seemed adequate for now. It would be more of a hassle later, she knew. Her hand contained delicate mechanical components that were difficult and expensive to repair. She sighed and let her arm drop to her side.

She wandered the markets, taking in the rich aroma of cooking food and the heady smell of free-flowing liquor. She drifted from stall to stall, nothing guiding her except for an overwhelming wave a nostalgia. She'd visited this market before when she was very young, a lifetime ago. There was one merchant she wanted to find, a kindly old man with golden eyes. But time had its effect on both Coruscant and her memory, and her aimless meandering produced no results. Eventually, she gave up and took a seat at the nearest stall. The server asked for her order, to which she said: "Surprise me". She sat down on one of the seats, taking in the low din of people talking and eating. It was good to be out and about again, in the thick of things. Being locked in her manor was not good for the soul.

Next to her sat two men, deep in conversation. They were of average height, though very different in age, and they both seemed at ease in this environment. Much more than Viola's stiff-backed posture. She listened curiously as they swapped stories, doing her best (and likely failing) to look as if she wasn't eavesdropping.

Takumi Tikotzki

Coruscant

Tags: Drexel Quinn Drexel Quinn | Viola Valencia Viola Valencia

Takumi listened very carefully to Drexel, admiring the achievements he was talking about. The fact that he was a major, made Takumi respect the man in front of him. As he began to talk about the fight, Takumi's eyes were wide open showing his interest in the story. When Drexel paused for a moment, to refresh his dry lips, Takumi did the same thing, yet while taking a sip and yet again making a facial expression similar to feeling pain, he noticed the young lady that had joined the stall and ordered something. Though he only good a side-look from her, he was impressed with her beauty. Beautiful tanned skin and hazel hair, made her look pretty. For a moment before Drexel continued, Takumi thought about having a go and trying to flirt with her, maybe impressing her with his awesomeness, but this thought made him think back to Nar Shadaa, where he got rejected by a beautiful Twi'lek lady, that worked there as a servant. Having already 2 and a half drinks in his system already, the alcohol in his system started hyping him up, like a devil on the right shoulder, telling him to go for it. While at the same time his conscience told him, like the angel on the left, to let it be. Another scratch on his puffed-up ego probably wouldn't look so good and would only lead to another awkward situation just like on Nar Shaddaa. Before he could think about it more, Drexel continued his story, therefore making Takumi forget the lady, for now, giving Drexel his attention again.

Takumi was so into the story when Drexel recreated the explosion a little "WOW" came out of Takumi, showing his astonishment for the story. "Helly yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Seemed like hell broke loose over there" he replied when he was talking about blowing up his enemy's fortification. He listened to the end of his story and also took another zip of his jet juice. "Wow, man. That's pretty impressive Major Quinn!" he chuckled shortly after addressing him by his title. "Pretty sure those lizards will remember you for eva!" he took his glass and lifted it up. "To a glorious win of the battle of Victoria!" Another sip, this time though he finished his glass. "Man, as a former squadron leader you could probably write a whole book about battles" he dropped the glass on the table. "I love flying ships mate. Can't wait to buy my own one, but I still have some more work to do until I can afford one. I used to do illegal pod races back in my hometown, but that probably won't come even close to flying a ship."

Again he tried another look at the woman. He didn't notice her eavesdropping on the conversation they both had, but even if so, he wouldn't mind it. This time though, he would engage her. Quickly tapping the table, he got the attention of the servant. "Another one of these...please" he said, as he talked to Viola the stranger next to him and Drexel. "Hey, lady! You should try this jet fuel! It's not really jet fuel but yet, you can probably fuel your ship with it" He began to laugh happily and took another sip of his filled glass, giving the servant, of course, the amount of credits needed to have this drink. He didn't notice the bandaged hand of hers.

Drexel Quinn

"I dunno about that, podracing's some pretty wild stuff. You're lucky you're here and not a smear on a canyon or something." Quinn laughed, starting on his second kebab. "Best thing is, that wasn't even the craziest operation I was on. That would be the time we worked with the New Imperial Order to look into these weird cyborgs, investigating the disappearance of some engineering teams on...I think it was a hyperspace beacon project or something like that. Star Destroyer I was on was supposed to support the two away teams. I start getting a weird feeling, the kind I'd never had on any sorties before then, I could tell something bad was coming. I come out of my room, and I run into this real big dude. I could tell by the way he spoke and carried himself he was some kinda spook. Intelligence, black ops, I dunno, 'course he said said was 'classified'. I ask if he knows what's going on, but he was as out of the loop as I was."

When Drexel took a moment to take another bite of his kebab, he took notice of the new customer at the stand. He could hold his liquor quite a fair bit better than Tik-Tak, and so he was more cognisant of the woman's state. And, like with the man aboard the Star Destroyer in his story, he could tell by looking at her, her posture, that she wasn't exactly relaxed. Looking past Tik-Tak to her, he said "You, uh, you alright ma'am? You look a little spooked," noticing her bandage he added "and a little banged up, if you don't mind me saying."

Di6Z15T.jpg
2I5AW2H.png

Viola Valencia

Objective: Deal with Pests | Find Some Grub

Equipment: First Aid Kit (Depleted) | Internal Vibroknife (Concealed)

She turned slightly as the young man started talking to her. "Oh?" Viola said, a look of amusement on her face. It had been a while since someone had spoken to her so casually. She was used to dealing with the vipers of court, having to be careful to see the venom hidden in their words. It was refreshing to relax, if only slightly.

She spun around properly to face the two men, making more of an effort to match their relaxed posture. "Why not? You seem to be enjoying it. That's enough of a recommendation for me". She signaled to the bartender, who just nodded and started grabbing ingredients from behind the counter.

The older of the two, clearly more sober, spoke up. Viola raised her eyebrows as the man asked if she was okay. "I'm much better now" Viola said, gazing absently at her bandaged hand. "We all know what it is like around here. I left them in a much worse state than they left me in". Her hand didn't bother her, though that was entirely due to her disabling her pain editor chip during the fight.

Her drink arrived, the beverage the young man identified as 'Jet Fuel'. A sly thought entered her mind as the bartender, with a heavy thud, placed the mug in front of her. She took a moment to wink at the two men, before downing the entire pint of her drink. She drank fast, barely feeling the burn of the drink before slamming it down on the bar. She grinned devilishly. She wondered what the others would think, given they didn't know she was immune to intoxication. A useful but ultimately disappointing part of not being human.

"My name is Viola" she said, wiping away drops of liquid from her mouth on the sleeve of her expensive blouse. Her sister Lucille would be aghast at her behaviour, but it honestly felt great to be free from the shackles of proper decorum. "Perhaps you'd welcome another storyteller? Don't let my frilly appearance fool you. I've travelled much, particularly in the last two years".

Takumi Tikotzki

Coruscant

Quietly listening to Drexels second story he was about to tell, he looked at Viola when she just chugged the drink like it was normal water. Kinda confused and self-doubting, he looked at his own glass. //Am I just weak or is she used to such drinks?// he thought to himself. With a little nod, he replied to Viola "Well, true. But yet it always takes one back to this place. To be honest, it's my first time here, I've heard lots of stories about coruscant but looking at it with my own eyes it's even more amazing than I thought. The danger just makes it more exciting in my eyes" he smiled slightly towards Viola. "I believe you, you look like you can handle yourself well in these environments. Or call it instict, that I think that way". From the way he spoke about it, it looked like Takumi was experienced, saying it could have been instinct telling him that she was good at fighting, but that wasn't the case, he couldn't be farther away from being a professional, only being in possession of a bounty hunter license for maybe....two weeks now? When she asked about joining the storytelling group, consisting of Drexel and him, he couldn't help himself but smile brightly at her. "Not at all! You kind of missed my first amazing story but Major Quinn here was about to tell another story, right?" He quickly looked at Drexel. "Would love to hear your stories too Miss Viola!" With his finger, he pointed towards himself "I'm Takumi, but everybody calls me Tik Tak".

As he finished he quickly took a sip from his glass, then looked at Drexel "So, what happened afterward? Did you two figure out what was going on ?" He asked hugely interested in the continuation of his story. Seemed like his evening was saved after all. Minutes ago he thought this would just be a usual day on coruscant but now he found two people sharing their stories with him and the other way around, and he couldn't be happier about it.

Drexel Quinn

My apologies I didn't realize I never responded

Quinn nodded, taking another drink. "Oh boy, did we. After we meet up, he...let's just say he definitely didn't take me to a nonexistent armory that totally wasn't in the bowels of the ship, and I didn't take an 8-gauge from the racks. With my new heater from the Firearms Fairy, I start rushing to the med bay, figured they'd need help with whatever was happening. I'm running through the halls, and that's when I see it. Force as my witness, this thing was some sort of cyber zombie from hell. I pump the scattergun," he said, miming the actions as he spoke, "blast it. Still standing. Pump again. Bang. Still standing. Three, four, five, this thing doesn't go down until the last slug in the tube. And lemme remind you, if you've never seen an 8-gauge before, these things ain't exactly small-bore." He produced a shell from his pocket, holding it between his thumb and index finger, before putting it away.

"Still remember that sight, clear as day. After I reload and move on, I eventually wind up back alongside Mr Classified and a Chiss. We had the drop on some of 'em, but all of a sudden I hear this guy screaming and firing his blaster nearby. Before I even realize what I'm doing, I'm jumping on top of the thing, sinking my vibroknife into it and blasting it with this this puppy." Quinn patted the slugthrower sitting in a holster on his hip with a smirk. "'Ventually, the gang of us gets to the medbay. The rest of the whole operation was kinda like a blur after that, but I helped some wounded troops to the medbay and we held out there until evac arrived." Quinn gulped down the last of his Jet Juice and turned back to his two listeners.
"Now THAT was the craziest op I've been on."

Di6Z15T.jpg
2I5AW2H.png

Viola Valencia

Objective: Eat and Swap Tales
Equipment: Internal Vibroknife (Concealed)

She was finally completely relaxed, completely engrossed in Drexel's story. A part of her told her to keep up her guard, to be on the watch for danger – a part of her she pointedly ignored.

Her eyes are drawn away from the duo as her food arrives – simple but delicious fare that was a staple of these sort of establishments. She quietly snacked on her food as she listened to the rest of the man's story. She suddenly felt sick as Drexel mentioned something about cyber zombies. She had a flashback to her manor ablaze. Her bodyguard trying to kill her – stalking her through the burning hallways. Her hand being lost to lightsaber and trying to comprehend seeing wires, not bone, sticking out of her wrist. She pushed the food away from her. She didn't really need to eat anyway.

"I don't know if you've had a good or bad run of luck Major Quinn" Viola says. "And I have indeed seen an 8-gauge before, though perhaps closer than I would like" she spun around in her seat. Shedding her coat, Viola pulls down the left shoulder of her blouse enough to reveal a webbing of scar tissue over her left shoulder. "Wasn't that close, fortunately" she lied. In reality it had been very close and might have killed her if she hadn't been a droid. The scar was particularly gruesome, due to the limited healing ability of her 'skin'.

She readjusted her outfit and spun back around. "It's quite the tale if you'd like to hear it. Otherwise you look like you have a story you like to tell… Tik Tak".

Takumi Tikotzki

Coruscant

Heavily impressed with the rest of the story, Takumi looked at Drexel, with an open mouth. "Always a surprise to see what some....beings can swallow" he said, while thinking about how exactly this cyber zombie would look like. He analyzed the shell, that Drexel was showing to him and Viola. "And he took a whole load of that!? Dank Farik! I agree with the lady on that point" he said and chuckled happily.

Now he turned his attention to miss Viola analyzing the scar she had. "You guys are lucky, I can't really have scars" He raised his left hand and pulled the glove, so his hand would reveal. "Some drunk guy once shoved a dagger right into the middle of my hand. See? No scar. The wound even closed after a few minutes" as they both could see, there was nothing on his hand. No scar, nothing. Just pure unaffected skin. After this, he put the glove back on.

That being done, he took a sip of his drink and looked at Viola. "Unfortunately, I don't really have any other stories to tell. You see..." he took out his bounty hunting license and showed it to both of them. You could see that from the creation date, his license was only two months old. "I am still new to bounty hunting, and I am still some sort of student to a mentor" he explained calmly and put the license back in his pocket. "So even if I would have a story, I'm a Gentleman" he said with a bright smile "Lady's first".

Drexel Quinn

Again, apologies, juggling a lot of subaccounts, sorry for the short response after the long wait

Quinn took note of her scar, and though he didn't say anything he recognized that such a wound would typically be quite a grievous one for a normal human. "I'd say equal parts lucky and skilled. And yeah, I'd like to hear that story. I think I've had my time in the limelight, and I'm sure you've heard enough old soldier's tales for today." He thought about ordering another drink, then decided against it. He needed to fly his ship after all. That, and he wanted to be cognisant of the woman's story. Wound like that, from an 8-gauge? Sure to be a good one.

Di6Z15T.jpg
2I5AW2H.png

Viola Valencia

Objective: Recount the Ambush on Balmorra

Equipment: Internal Vibroknife (Concealed) | Strawberry

Viola gazed curiously at Takumi's hand, unconsciously rubbing the bandage on her own hand. She'd pay a lot of credits to have his capacity for healing. She was certain that she'd be spending a lot of time locked up in her workshop tomorrow, in an effort to get her hand fixed in time for a meeting that night. "You should be grateful for that ability Takumi" Viola said. "Scars can be appealing, sure, but that can also be very ugly as well. And they can persist for much longer than you wish them to…"

One of the staff came over to collect empty glasses and her half-eaten meal. Viola sat up straighter and leaned forward as she prepared to tell her story. "Speaking of which; I injured my shoulder almost exactly a year ago, on the Planet of Balmorra. When I was a child, my parents had once owned a large factory there – I had recently reacquired it and wanted to see what had become of it". She ordered a fruit platter, to cleanse her palette, from a waiter. He nodded, and Viola turned back to the group to continue her story. "It was in a pretty sorry state; the building was more rust than metal" she continued. "My escort, a mercenary playing bodyguard, urged me to go back to the settlement but I insisted we continue on. I wanted to at least get to the central control room". The platter arrived and Viola grabbed a piece of strawberry, placing it in her mouth and chewing slowly. She savored the for a while longer before swallowing and continuing again. "The main elevator was out, so we had to navigate the pitch-black maintenance tunnels underneath the main structure. We stumbled along with just the narrow beam of a flashlight when we heard a skittering from above". She took another bite of fruit, to leave the two in suspense for a bit longer.

"Something dropped from the ceiling and latched onto my shoulder, biting deep" Viola said, frowning at the memory "I don't know if you've ever seen a Balmorran Metal Parasite before, but it's mostly just teeth. Around this big". She held her hands apart by about a foot. "I'm not sure why it attacked me" she lied. "Perhaps it wanted the golden buckle from my shoulder strap. In any case it clearly gave the mercenary more of a fright than me, because he shot the creature point blank with his scattergun". She scowled at the memory. "He then fled back into the tunnels, taking the flashlight and map with him. The blast had knocked me over, so perhaps he had thought me dead". She moved to grab more fruit, before realizing she was taking the majority of the food on the plate. Sheepishly, she pushed the plate towards the other to and restrained herself.

Takumi Tikotzki

Coruscant

Takumi listened very carefully to the story of Viola. With one eyebrow raised, he asked. "So you're rich then?" he was curious as to if that was right. After all, owning a factory can be very beneficial. For Takumi, credits were important, as he was determined to become rich with bounty hunting. Maybe naive to think like that, as his mentor once said. He put Takumi to the ground of the facts saying "Don't expect to become rich. As a bounty hunter, you'll probably live paycheck by paycheck" but Takumi didn't care. He was sure there was a way to get lots of credits with such a profession, even when it meant, taking every contract there is, even unethical ones. As long as the amount of payment was good, he would do it.

When Viola finished her story so far, Takumi was still curious as to what happened after. He gazed upon Drexel shortly, then back to Viola. "What happened then? How did you manage to get out?" he asked curiously the woman. He wasn't interested in the fruit plate though, he rather looked at the bar owner and asked for the same food, Drexel ordered. He was still quite hungry. Unlike Drexel, Takumi didn't have to fly his ship afterward. Already being kind of dizzy, he also ordered another drink. He was already in a state, where he couldn't really think that properly, and gave the bar owner more credits than needed, thinking it was the right amount and waited for his food to be served.

Drexel Quinn

Quinn nodded along, listening intently to Viola Valencia Viola Valencia 's story. Ah, the good ol' dark abandoned maintenance tunnels. Classic. Always seemed to run into trouble in those. And a point blank scattergun blast? Yeah, people would normally be lucky to survive those without loosing an arm, even with a metal parasite in between them. Something wasn't adding up. But he didn't usually get along by poking his nose in other people's business, so he remained silent. "Reasonable assumption to make, but that don't make it any better." Rather than repeat Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki 's questioning, he decided to just let Viola continue with her story.

Just figured I'd say that I'm juggling a lot of threads, so I'm probably gonna be slow on the replies for a little while. You don't have to wait up on me if you don't want to.

Jho'Henig

Paaerduag with a drinking problem
Jho'Henig came out of a nearby cantina, like always with loads of credits he got. He does everything that will get him money such as conning and gambling. And he got an another smuggling mission that will take him to Sleheyron. Jho, the first head said: "It's awesome that we got an another mission to the Hutt Space, but before we do it, let's go to an another cantina where we are going to make money!"

Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki Drexel Quinn Drexel Quinn Viola Valencia Viola Valencia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom