Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A United Front - Emergency Holo Conference OOC

I love a good drama...
Watching the Republic crumble like this has only made me realise that I love this place and that i still think the Galactic Alliance should have gone in there and invaded 'em to show them what for. Jedi vs Jedi...It makes the galaxy go round.

Now...As an Imperialist I shall sit back and keep colouring in the map with my crayon.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Thanks so much! I'm loving this a lot. James is all about action and is like about to go all William Wallace for freedom. Anyone want him to get cargo for them? We do repo :cool:

[member="James Justice"]
If Ven wasn't trying to be a business lady for once, she'd totally be trying to high five James through the hologram.
I'm seriously loving your character, bub. Perhaps, at some point, we'll have a chance to fight alongside each other.

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Thanks. :D. James is a no-nonsense but very undisciplined guy, I have a feeling when I have some threads close up, you will be one that I thread with sooner than later, if not during the event itself ;)

Alright! Looks like we are at the end of the wrap up and I'll start a few threads for the humanitarian aide and for the senator talking group.

For all those involved who have participated to help out, consider this a way to fulfill a contract with a Tier 5 and up company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom