Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A unique blade.

Being from a beast taming society, I felt it necessary to make Vulpesen's lightsaber show animalistic designs. Being completely unfamiliar with what people are capable of when it comes to designs, I can only hope someone finds it possible to create the hilt of Tenebris Anime.

Details:
Double bladed.
Scaled hilt, much like that of a snake or lizard, extending both ways from the center of the weapon.
fox head beam emitters. Ears drawn back to point back down the weapon, and the blade should be able to come from the mouths of the fox heads.
The eyes of the fox heads should be sapphire, onyx, or gold, depending on the choice of the artist.
If the artist chooses to create the blade, then the rim is yellow and the core is black.

Good luck and thanks to anyone who attempts it. Perhaps this is easier than I believe, but I have a feeling that the fox head ends may be a problem.

Emily Vani

E
I know a guy. $30 for nice work. He did this for me:

l7_by_adamkop-d79wfuk.jpg

Vulpesen said:
I'm afraid thirty dollars is not something im willing to pay for a picture.
It would not just be a picture. It would be someone's artwork, that pending they could put alot of time and effort into. Whether its free or commissioned for what ever agreed upon price, it is created for you (people in general) by another person who is dedicating their time and craftsmanship.

I know you do not mean to be offensive in any way and I do not wish to be an amphibious nun with a lightsaber yard stick, but *VMMM / WHACK!* some could take that the wrong way ;)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It may not be completely original but you can just be like me and port World of Warcraft and Skyrim models to mess around with those, then superimpose a beam on with Photoshop. xD

The Justiciary of Ri'ess and Red Magnolia Conclave sabers? Those were just Whitefin Axe hilts xD

Thanks for the input @[member="Donatos"]. I fully understand the hard work of drawing as I have several friends who would skin me alive for suggesting otherwise. I simply say I don't use money for big three reasons.
A: I generally avoid paying for things online.
B: I buy things that are necessary, and though pleasing, and as a fore mentioned, likely filled with hard work, the picture is not necessary.
C: Online payment methods tend to make me nervous. (Not quite paranoid with freaks. I'm afraid I'll be like the Chinese business man who sold 1,000,000 stocks of a company for one yen, instead of the other way around.).

Various little reasons may apply.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I am, and I will do it. Just don't expect it to be there on your doorstep the very next day. I tend to take my sweet time with art.

... I've had this lightsaber for several months and it just not started to drive me crazy that it doesn't have a reference. If I can wait that long, then I'm sure you've got all the time in the world. Oh, by the way, Thank You!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom