Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Truly Unexpected Awakening...

776-banner-1474581584.png

Commenor...

A Long forgotten planet by many's standards, but to Cali-Bur, it was perfect. A quiet corner of the galaxy for him to find someone to travel with. Someone to teach him what this world was. He had already had enough trouble trying to get a ship to get to Commenor, and that was with help from a translator. He had no idea what he was doing, he was even told by the monks that he could break his vow of silence now, and that he should refer to himself no more as a monk, but as a Jedi. This was all so strange, it was all happening so fast, he could not keep up with the intensity of this world. All races, ships, freighters, things he had never dreamt off, before his eyes.

Now, he had to remember his mission, why he came here. Someone to travel with. An easy task, this would not be, as for a Jedi to find a companion was no easy task. He was shoved off the small ship by a group of smugglers onto the planets surface, in the middle of the town like area. So many people. So many shops, markets, buildings, ships. It blew his mind. He could sense little Force sensitive life in the immediate area, and thought it safe to walk about with his robe.

He found a small bench with no one on it, little around it, and grabbed a data pad to borrow from a nearby vendor.

He wrote "Pilot Needed, knowledge wanted, but not necessary"

And there he waited.

Commenor was one of the few planets that Lily enjoyed, not for the scenery, although Commenor was beautiful, but rather for the abundant life that existed on the planet. It wasn't like Coruscant, covered in city with nothing there but dark alleys and skyrises that blocked out the sky. It was better than that. The mountains, deserts, oceans, open for all to see.

The young woman walked down the street of one of the many store front strips, the quiet bustle a pleasant buzz in Lily's ears. There she saw a young man in odd clothing. Traditional Jedi garb? Something rarely seen these days, if at all. The Order was not what it used to be, many of its members choosing function over tradition these days. She wasn't about to pass up a chance to speak with the man now. As she approached she read the man's sign.

Pilot Needed

How fortuitous. "Hi there!" Lily said as she approached, a smile dancing across her lips.

[member="Cali-Bur Jerick"]

Someone talked to him. A woman in fact! He'd never talked to a woman before. This was an exciting new experience. Quite beautiful, in some garments almost resemble of engineers clothes. She might be a pilot, Cali-bur thought, but to come so quickly, perhaps it was his clothes that made him stand out.

"Well... Hello, I'm Cali-bur" He put out his hand to shake hers.

"Are you a pilot by any chance?"

[member="Lily Kilia"]

"Lieutenant Liliy Kilia, at you service! Nice to meet you Cali-bur" she said proudly, taking his offered hand and shaking it. "My parents say I should've been born a bird. I started flying before I could walk."

The woman let go of the man's hand and put both hands behind her back, a near military rigidity entering her stature, despite being completely relaxed. A product of the academy.

"Are you a Jedi?" she inquired.

Cali-Bur likes the woman's enthusiasm, it made him feel more comfortable among the locals, who, at this rate, were making his a little more than uncomfrarble. A jedi... Well, i guess he could call himself a Jedi. He looked like a Jedi, acted like a Jedi, was trained as a Jedi. But rank was, he was a mere monk trained in the Jedi ways, for now, he was a Jedi Padawan, learning the ways of the force.

"Yes... A Monk you could say. Second planet I've ever been on, first female I've ever met, first pilot" He laughed at this, as he seemed more alien than the people around him did.

"You sound like a great pilot, perhaps you can help me. I'm looking for someone to create a partnership with. I would help you most loyally."

[member="Lily Kilia"]

A small look of surprise came across Lily's face at his mention of 'partnership' "I thought attachments weren't permitted in the Order." she said. The Order, for centuries, even millennia, were against any form of emotional attachment. Lily knew little of the Jedi and Sith of today, beyond what she saw in the battlefield.

(As a writer I understand what's really going on lol. Lily's a little oblivious sometimes.)

Jerik laughed at this, as he could see where his words may not been as clear as me may have liked them. The Jedi order is something he had only been told of in stories, never in solid fact, but he knew of the emotional rule, and answered thus.

"Of an emotional nature... yes. I'm talking about more of a travelling companion, someone to journey and perhaps fight with if the day were to come. Only if you were willing of course."

[member="Lily Kilia"]

A kind smile flitted across the young woman's face. "Someone to journey with huh?" Such an innocent request. "Alright. I think I can do that." Her smile grew into a grin, "There's a whole galaxy out there for you to experience. I'd be happy to get you started."

Her acceptance pleased Jerik Greatly, and he hoped this would be the start of a great friendship.

"As i have no money, i will serve your needs, regardless of the task, that is my promise"

he bows and stands from his stool.

"So, where to?"

[member="Lily Kilia"]

Lily shrugged, "What's the one place you've always wanted to go?" she asked. She had no plans for her leave. No parents to speak of, her life was the Alliance Navy.

"I'll take you anywhere you wanna go."

He thought to himself, where was the one place he wanted to go? The Hutts... They took his Mother. But would it be wise? Would it be fair? He knew he could protect but he couldn't fight a group of sith.

No, he would make the wise decision.
"I need to go to Ilum. Before we travel, i need to be able to protect myself and you. For that i will need a Lightsaber."

"Will you take me Lily? My new found friend?"

[member="Lily Kilia"]

"Ilum it is. Do you have everything else you need to make your magic lightstick?" she asked. A chance to travel to Ilum! It was rare for a non Force User to get to visit the legendary planet. Not because they couldn't per say, but it was an unpredictable planet.

He looked about him, making sure that no one was looking, and brought a small bag off of his back, and, making sure no one was watching, he brought out a bag of saber pieces, old and new. They had been split, taken from different masters.

"Back when i left my Monastery, they gave me these that belonged to Jedi past. Believe me, i am ready when you are."

He put the parts back in his bag, and cracked his neck.

"lead on"

[member="Lily Kilia"]

Lily nodded and led the man back to the spaceport where he massive Tal-class Corvette, Event Horizon lie sleeping. She paused to look at the beast, bristling with weapons, a proud smile on her face.

Aboard the ship she showed the Jedi to a cabin, "You can bunk here for the time being. I know its not much but." the woman shrugged. The small room consisted of a single bed, large enough ti hold a person, a night stand, a locker and a desk.

"Thank you, it is far better than a floor in a stone building" He lay his bag down, and takes of his robes. He lies in the small bed, comfortable enough, he thought to himself. He lied in the bed, thinking about what he will do until he gets there. He decides to talk to Lily for a bit.

"So, tell me a bit about yourself."

[member="Lily Kilia"]

The Leiutenant pulled the seat out from beneath the small desk and sat in it, hands on her knees. "Not too much to tell if I'm to be honest. Joined the Navy as soon as I was old enough. Went to the academy as a kid, graduated as a Lieutenant. My life's in the Alliance Navy." she said. There was more than that though. Some darker parts of her history she kept far from her mind. One she didn't want to share with a Jedi she'd just met..."What about you?"

[member="Lily Kilia"]

"Me? I was orphaned from a group of smugglers, brought up by a group of Jedi Masters. Well Trained i guess" He sat back in his seat, and tried to relax on the new technology he wasn't so sure he loved.

"Anyway, i have to get this lightsaber built. Or i will never be able to sell myself as a Jedi."

"Well we better get going then." the young woman said standing up again. She gestured for him to follow her, "I'll show you to the bridge."

The durasteel halls glowed with the light coming from the lamps that were bolted to the wall. The filtered air tasted sterile, the filters removing almost all the impurities. All in all a well kept vessel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom