Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A tedious day

Chestnut eyes peered out, partially squinting as a sudden rush of light flooded the darkened area beneath the rubble she had been trapped within. An alien reached forward, feeling the frayed straps still holding the girl to her seat. For a moment she averted her gaze and studied the man with his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose, a steady stream of red leaking from it. Mariya's own nose curled at the sight, but suddenly she heard the belt holding her in click, then once more, and the restraint was gone.

Free from her prison sentence the soot covered girl scrambled to her feet, hugging both the Bothan and the Nautolan. "Thank you!" She shouted, "You saved me! I thought I was gonna be stuck there forever!"

The ship was a complete disaster. They had definitely crashed.

"What do we do now?"

It took a great amount of will power on her behalf not to stare at the bleeding nose man.

[member="Xin Boa"]

[member="Mariya Underhill"]

"We wait," Xin replied. The man of the floor seemed to have been shocked into a state of mild shock. At least he was staying quiet now instead of raving.

"Everyone stay calm and where you are please!" Finally the voice of one of the crew managed to cut over the hysteria. "We're going to check our supplies and get some food and drink out to everyone."

"But what about the creatures!" Someone shouted back.

"There are no life forms on this planetoid. Please try not to panic."

Xin turned towards the girl. "Stay with me eh?" He said. He didn't particularly trust this crowd to do anything sensible and didn't want to leave her with them. "Scuse me?" He asked the crewman, trying to seem polite. "I'm a mechanic and I can help."

This time he wasn't brushed off. The human in a company uniform might have been a copilot. "Come up from with me then."

[member="Xin Boa"]

Mariya nodded, rubbing some dust and dirt away from her cheek and lips that had been irritating her. "Okay."

Her voice was sheepish, but she made her best effort to push outwards some measure of confidence. She wasn't sure what was going to happen now, but she was smart enough to know that they were in quite a bit of danger, more so if Xin couldn't get the ship cobbled back together so that it was some measure of space worthy. She wasn't even sure just how long that might take. Hours? Days? Weeks? Would they be stranded for months? Would they even last that long?

Her mind was racing.

"Are you sure we'll be okay here?"

[member="Mariya Pyne"]

"We'll been fine," Xin said. He had no idea if they would be fine. For now he followed the crew member down a set of stairs to a locked door.

"This goes down to the drive bay. There is an intercom you can talk direct to Captain Binder on," the man said as he pressed his palm against the door to unlock it.

"Who is de mechanic?" Xin asked

"You," the man laughed. "This is a commercial transport. The company has mechanics at each port of call. Now I'm going to go back and keep that mob calm. Seeing monsters and all."

Xin turned to the young girl. Better to keep her around than back with the mob in bantha class. Say what you will about the rich, her bet the upper deck was sitting calmly.

"Promise nah to touch anything 'less I say and yuh can be deputy mechanic"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom