Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ChVAW7n.png

4-F036-FBB-B4-C1-4595-BB52-296-FD74-DB478.gif

DARK LORD OF THE SITH | VOICE OF THE MAW

There it sat, freed from obscurity beneath the New Jedi Temple. At last, the Great Crystal of Aatonaii, returned to it’s rightful home.

The Dark Lord’s fingers felt along it’s smooth surface, he could feel the residual energies trapped within spiral in a crude maelstrom. A tempest of negative emotion, dark deeds, and ancient history trapped beneath the surface. Even this of which he sensed was but a taste, a surface thought of what truly laid within.

The sacred artifact hummed silently, it’s siren song felt by all who dwelled near. It glowed an eery crimson luminescence, as the Dark Voice closed its eyes a small beat pulsated forth in dark rhythm like a living heart.

His eyes drifted off towards the retriever of this holy find, he’d cast his terrible glare upon Darth Mensis Darth Mensis with small grin spread across his lips.

“You have done well.”

The Dark Lord chuckled under his breath, releasing his hand from the Great Crystal to face the doorway as it opened, pouring forth his faithful, disciples among the Church of the Dark Side. His hand raised with a lone finger dragging against the empty space between he and the sacred artifact.

The lead cultist nodded with unspoken comprehension, setting to work immediately along with the others.

“And to serve a Sith… …The Kyber must suffer.”

2522-E713-A2-FA-4-FF3-A621-B43-DB6-AA1-F50.jpg

The Dark Lord of the Sith watched on as the tools of the faithful began their work. A sonic roar, followed by an ear piercing scream exploded forth for all within the Sith Citadel to hear, to suffer as it had. The Great Crystal cried out and brought forth a terrible pain unto those who would bring it suffering. The Sith’ari held his hand outward as a magnificent glow irradiated forth, a bastion of Dark Side energy unleashed.

He basked in the rays of malevolent glory, the stored energies of over a millennia, the negative emotions of a hundred lifetimes unfurled. He would feed on it’s unholy ambience and in it’s midst stand in the crimson light.

32-D05786-0508-4039-9908-9-CC36-D1979-D9.gif

“Witness power. True power. In the palm of my hands.”

D70-A1041-5-A43-4-C42-8-AA8-44-F95-D51-E2-A3.gif

“Bring this to Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze .”

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

Tags: Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

newmandoban.png

The cries of the kyber may have been like nails upon a chalkboard to some, but to Khamul, the screech was more akin to sweet music. He followed the sounds to their source, entering into the chamber through the large doors. It was there that he laid his eyes upon the great crystal, basking in the magnificence of the ancient relic. His former colleague from the Warlords of the Sith had indeed served the Sith well by retrieving this artifact from the bowels of the Jedi temple on Coruscant.

Mensis took the crystal from Solipsis in silence, only offering a bow as he proceeded toward Khamul. He held the crystal chunks out to him, once again offering a bow of respect. Khamul could feel the pieces of the great crystal calling to him, as if they had been waiting for him to claim them as his own. He reached out with the Force, pulling the bits of kyber to him. As he held them in the palm of his hand, a strange surge of power seemed to slowly pulsate through his body. Khamul hadn't felt such a surge since his time on Helgard, when he first encountered the strange tome that had allowed him to harness the power of death itself. His gaze fell upon The Dark Voice, and Khamul held the crystals outward as he spoke.

"Many thanks, Lord Solipsis. This is another step down my path. Soon, I will bring the righteousness of death to those of my people that will not hear me. The weak shall be removed, and my people brought into the fold."

The words were said with a level of respect that the other Sith did not always share when speaking with the Dark Voice. At times, some had even gone as far as to openly challenge him, only to be reminded that the Dark Lord was not one to trifle with. Khamul couldn't blame them. After all, it was the way of the Sith. Given the opportunity, even he would strike the Dark Voice down and take his place. Nevertheless, it was not time. Now was the time to bring his people under one banner... his banner. Eventually, they would all see reason. Those that didn't would only know the sweet release of death.

newmandoban.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom