Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Strange Returns

Hey, Chaos

It's been a while, 4 months in fact since I last did anything here. I went on an unannounced LOA due to a bunch of stuff going on in my life. To put it simply I was a mess! Well I'm still a mess but I got a lot better and in doing so I've been feeling my muse return to me and well I figured I would give writing on here a chance again. So let's do another stab at introductions.

Hi, you can call me caught, or strange for short if you want, I look forward to writing with y'all again. I'm looking to bring back an old character of mine and hop back into things. If we thread I'll try to post when I can but I'll warn ya and let you know I can be slow, and sometimes I just won't be able to post because of life or my own head. I'll try to be better about communicating that this time around.

I'm a fan of star wars but honestly I'm a much bigger fan of writing in general. Give me a chance to talk about characters, their arcs or the finer points of their quirks and I'll be there for hours. My writing tends to go towards the darker stuff like trauma for example but I can also do really wholesome stuff as well. Time and time again I set out to write epic combat scenes, philosophical debates, and gritty saber duels only to end up writing gay stuff instead. I don't mind it too much as I like disgustingly sweet romances as well.

I hope to get my new old character finished soon and begin writing again especially because I think you guys will really like her.

In meantime Stay Strange Chaos ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom