Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A story of aventure, power, and wealth

I'm currently looking for a small group of power hungry, greedy, and/or curious people who would like to go on an adventure through treacherous jungles, face rabid animals, dive into ancient tombs, figuring out evil puzzles, overcome dangerous traps and fight against abominations and the dead, while risking life, limb and soul searching for an ancient, and powerful treasure.

I am creating a tomb raideresque adventure. Rewards are wealth, powerful artifacts, and the knowledge you overcame. Perhaps even the answer to "if you talk to yourself a lot, does it make you crazy."

If this sounds interesting, or if you would just like more information, either respond to this, or shoot me a PM!

This looks fun, lets find out what can possibly go wrong! I'll make the first post tomorrow after work, if you have any questions during it, just PM me! Also, if you have any ideas, or suggestions and the like, let me know, let's make this a fun story.

[member="Curtis Learchin"]
[member="Tiali Orazio"]
[member="Dorin Arkx"]
[member="Cassius Droma"]
[member="Thraxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom