Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Something is brewing on Formos.

Smuggler stations have been going dark, ransacked with little left behind to tell the tale.

Ships go missing along the once safe trade routes in the Kessel Sector, the only trace left behind being damaged metal husks and empty escape pods.

The people of Formos are uneasy and paranoid, they distrust outsiders and take aim at anyone carrying a lightsaber.

All of it has one underlying similarity, strange runes or a red symbol carved or painted onto the remnants left behind. A symbol all too familiar to many across the galaxy.

A symbol of the Sith.

------------------------------

Hello hello everyone!

The time has finally come for my Sith Knight to start properly establishing himself in the wider galaxy! And it all starts on Formos. My boy's cult has established a base on the planet Formos and have been conducting some shady and nefarious operations ever since. Their sole ship, the Altorius, acts as their main mode of transportation and has been raiding smuggler vessels and bases alike in order to supply the base with much needed materials and resources. Meanwhile the cult planet side sends out hunting parties and raiders to steal from towns, supply depots, and wandering traders and salvagers alike.

As such I am naturally looking for friends and foes alike as my Sith builds up his base and influence on Formos and the surrounding area in the Kessel Sector. Investigate the disruptions in trade, safeguard the smugglers, help out the locals, hunt down the rumors of Sith activity, or conspire alongside the cult to bring Formos further into the sway of the Dark Side. I am open to just about every interaction! Feel free to shoot me a message on here or on Discord and I'll happily respond whenever I can!

Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a nice day!

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

I'll bite.

TL;DR Percival is a droid designed to hunt down Force Users and a member of another group with designs on the area (don't remember if Formos itself was ever under Bryn control, but it's in the same general area, which means it's a target of House Io's recruiting drive relief efforts as well as a place where we do business, baby). So he could serve as opposition.

I will even beat up Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru as well if you wanna make it a group thread.

The experimental Soldier
As a Member of house IO Nix will back up Percival Io Percival Io and put these sith to bed.

Nix or 001-A-986 "Nix" if you want to be proper. was a experimental biodroid that laid out the groundwork for the 3rd series biodroids and current owner of hades corp and much like its two previous owners will fight from the front with their allies. Also nix was originally programed to assassinate and hunt down force users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom