Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Sith of Every Women

The Acerbitas strode through a synthetic nebula made by Empyreans presence. It was thick on the skin, felt like blood dripping from pores - warm and dangerous, the soft sensation of morality. It was who he had become, a God manifest.​
But a God alone meant nothing - he required followers, a pantheon to spread his influence, and an Empire to support his galactic ambitions. For this, he needed old and new friends alike to align themselves with the Eternal Doctrine. So the message was sent out.​
One of them was to an old Sith of extreme diplomatic strength. While not a Force User, she embodied the will of the Eternals well - and Empyrean could respect them for it. So he called her, to speak to him atop his throne.​

The day was pleasant. Sharan looked on as two of her followers sparred in the small arena her estate's garden featured, while she herself sat comfortably underneath a parasol indulging in various exotic fruits. Were the bowl on the table next to her ever run on empty, a mere snap of the woman's fingers would resolve it.

And it was too boring.

The fall of the Eternal had been both a curse and a blessing to Sharan. While many of her connections to the Sith she idolized had suddenly been cut, many scrambling and desperate acolytes and knights left in the aftermath were all too willing to accept Sharan as their new object of worship. Those Sith continued to learn and grow in their servitude and more importantly, chase down any and all leads to their master's secretive goal for her. The wealth she had amassed certainly did not hurt either.

The greatest downside of all, however, was the sudden lack of anything. No work to be done, no rivals to outsmart, no greater goals than her personal ambitions to progress. It was a pleasant surprise, then, when a servant approached her with a letter. Only messages of importance were brought to her directly, and this one fell comfortably within that requirement.

Called upon by one of the most powerful Sith this galaxy knew today. An offer Sharan could not refuse. Her head turned to the servant who had handed her the letter.

"Have my ship prepared. We are departing for the Acerbitas."

A wordless nod preceded the servant scurrying off to do his master's bidding. In the meantime, she clapped twice to grab the attention of the two sparring Sith.

"We are leaving."

The Acerbitas was closing in on the fleet of the Kainite - and to Empyreans domination. Upon his great throne, tended to by those who cared for his corpse like mortal Coil- he waited for the Sith to gather and swear their fealty. One by one many did, but one of the later to arrive was Sharan Maevel Sharan Maevel herself.​
When she would dock with the Acerbitas, she would be guided through a crew of Sith she would recognize - Eternalists of great renown crewed the Emperors vessel with a startling fervor - from captain to janitor. Leading her through Sith guards, and through great doors to the mobile throne room, she would bear witness to two Sith brothers. While not important, they kneeled and swore fealty to the Corpse God Empyrean as he sat upon his throne of gold.​
Around the great room we're dozens of sith, speaking in whispers and staring upon Sharan with golden eyes filled with hate and envy.​
Empyrean would not stand as he addressed her, his form nearly unmoving but for his jaw;​
"Sharan Maeval. Kneel before your Dark Lord."​
But when the respectful nature of the first words were given, he would continue;​
"Have you been well, my child?"​

Those who held the most power had found themselves sticking together, it seemed from Sharan's walk towards the ship's throne room. That, or the Sith lord now known as Empyrean had brought them back together. Ultimately, that distinction did not matter. He held power, even more so than before. That made all this worthwhile.

Flanked by two Sith, Sharan made her entrance. They who lorded over the other always spoke first, that was what she believed. As such, she kept her tongue while making her approach.

"Sharan Maevel. Kneel before your Dark Lord."

The tiniest of glances was briefly shot towards one of her servants. They promptly went down to one knee, and only after they had done so did Sharan do so herself. The hierarchy had to be upheld, always.

"Your invitation humbled me, milord." A non-Force sensitive, recognized by a Dark Lord. She could only hope that some part of her father remained in the Force to see this. His 'worthless' daughter had already achieved more than he ever had.

"I am in good health, yes. Regrettably, that time was spent separated from the Sith. I am glad this can be corrected now."

"Good.", Empyrean said - his corpse's only movement in the jaw as it moved and forced the sounds out like a rasp.​
"The Sith have been hiding - as is their right, but the day of Absolute approaches. The Eternal's rise once more, and it is time to come home, Sharan Maevel. I would request of you the same of all - a return to duty, your absolute skill in all things, and the charisma beholden to only you.", he said with a dead smile.​
"You are what the Eternal's have always embodied - and you should be here to lead the people."​

A return to her rightful post. It sounded like music to her ears. Her Sabacc face didn't slip, but she was keenly aware of what this opportunity meant. Her ambitions had been left dormant for too long.

"I am honored," Sharan replied with a tempered voice. She carefully let a hint of a smile seep through the cracks. "If my leadership is needed, who am I to decline?"

The idea alone was deeply satisfying.

The crowd of Sith gathered began to whisper in a collective murmur that spread from the front to the back - but it ceased as the Eternal's leader stood. He limped, supported heavily by the staff of his creation; but while his stepped seemed unsure, there was definite strength in his presence; dark and implied by the ichor of one's blood, the coldness that ran down the spine, the weakness of the knees.​
He walked to Sharan and rested a hand on her shoulder as she kneeled - then motioned for her to stand.​
"You make a fine Sith, Sharan. You will make a finer God - in time. Prepare yourself for what is to come, and if you need anything - simply ask."​
"Go now - collect your things and join the fleet. I shall have them prepare your quarters."​

Sharan was no stranger to odd looks, and in worst cases, outright contempt. Someone who did not wield the Force like they did being given the same level of respect did not go over well often. Those were undoubtedly whispers of disapproval, Sharan was quite certain of that.

She reveled in the voices.

When Sharan got back to her feet, her entourage remained kneeled. She didn't need to look around to see the faces of those who had witnessed the exchange- she had a good idea of what they were thinking.

"Your vote of confidence flatters me," she responded, speaking with rare genuine words. "Nevertheless, there remains much work to be done. I will have the remaining of my followers join me here posthaste. The full extent of my abilities is at your service."

When a Dark Lord made a proclamation, it held weight. Perhaps calling herself Sith was something Sharan could justify, now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom