Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Sith Lord could walk right in front of the Council and they would lecture him about neutrality…

Corvus listened and reflected. There was clearly consensus but the future was, as Master Yoda was so fond of saying, fluid. But the immediate future was critical - for the Order and for the Republic.

She was conflicted over Mantic's decision - but ultimately respected it. He was a leader if he liked it or not, and she valued his judgement. But he was his own man and overall she would not press him on his course of action.

"I am unsure our collective decision automatically means a sudden change in philosophy or action. But it grants us time and options which, I believe, we did not have before. Time will tell us the wisdom of these actions and the Force will guide us along the true path. I trust in the Force. Implicitly."

She stood. "So the time for talking is over. Now is the time for action."

[member="Mantic Dorn"] - [member="Minna"] - [member="Taeli Raaf"] - [member="Varus Shatterstar"] - [member="Kira Talith"] - [member="Mak Manto"] - [member="Shmi Labooda"]

Gripping his cane hard, he gave a small sigh as he heard what their plan of action was going to be. While it wasn't what he wanted, what he thought they should do, he was first and foremost a servant of the Republic, a keeper of peace to all of the people of this Galaxy, and if the Council thought this was the right thing to do, he would be there.

"We'll need to begin building right away. While for the time being we can still work from here, if we can construct the Temple in a timely fashion, we'll have more access with what we need to do then from a ship."

[member="Mantic Dorn"] - [member="Minna"] - [member="Taeli Raaf"] - [member="Varus Shatterstar"] - [member="Kira Talith"] - [member="Corvus Raaf"] - [member="Shmi Labooda"]

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
For the moment, Kira wouldn't speak.

Mainly because others were making the appropriate slide and move of this proverbial Dejarik board. Her counsel lay on those who would follow; the younglings and the padawans. The initiates.

That the Jedi Order had several hidden temples scattered across the galaxy wasn't unheard of. It wouldn't be surprising if there were academies that were still hidden in the veil even from this incarnation of the Order. As it was, Kira worked closely in line with Master M'ta of the Jedi Academy, so she would do what she could to help in that manner.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement. Turning slightly, she gave Soliael a small comforting smile. In it, along with the subtle nuances of her face would relay the following to her beloved.

Thank you.

For all of his support.

Corvus knew when a lull in proceedings was a joint pause before the next wave of conversation and when it spelled an end to the meeting. This was definitely the latter.

"OK, so...to summarise. We shall continue to help the Republic should it require - but by the same token look to go back to our roots. To be guardians of peace for the galaxy - not necessarily a small number of planets. Jedi of our Order are free to help wherever their heart tells them to. And if that keeps them outside of Republic space, then so be it. Freedom and protecting civilisation knows no boundaries. And to Kira's point, sometimes there is a need to step back. To allow others to help themselves. Teach a man to fish and all that."

"And to echo other points made, we have to find a new Academy. Lothal has been scouted before and will be the logical venue. I have already had a conversation with the Galactic Alliance. They are in that neck of the woods and will give us any support we require. For example keeping the Black Rose from our door."

"So, the next time we meet, it should be on Lothal. I thank you all for your time and continued support. We shall re-group and show that the Jedi Order is not a spent force. We owe it to the galaxy. And we owe it to the Younglings and Padawans too."

[member="Mantic Dorn"] - [member="Minna"] - [member="Taeli Raaf"] - [member="Varus Shatterstar"] - [member="Kira Talith"] - [member="Mak Manto"] - [member="Shmi Labooda"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom