Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Sith In The Hand

Gear: Si'kahya Beskar'gam | Hammer | Shotgun
Tags: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

After a brutal fight in the arena with two fully grown rancors Grendel was sitting in the back rooms getting patched up from the fight by some attendants all the while munching on one of the remains of the rancors. It had been a good couple of weeks for Grendel he had been doing what he was good at and getting paid plus it seemed like he was becoming a crowd favorite, for right now at least he would sit a couple of matches out to ensure he would be in top shape for what ever he would face next.

Malum would have likely in the past turned his nose up in disgust at the scene below him, two large lumbering grunts pressing up against one another, some crude melee weapon of some kind made it more watchable, he supposed, but such blood sports were not his cup of tea. Indeed, though he was visibly emotionless as he watched on, in his mind, there was much nose turning disgustedly.

Thankfully, he was not here at Besberra to witness their famous gladiatorial bouts. Though, he was here for one who had participated in them.

Malum's hooded cloak hid most of all his features, especially those aspects of the Sith that he did not wish to make evident to the assembly gathered. His blood-red eyes shined still in the dark, while his sabers were kept below, yet ready to be drawn at any moment. He traveled silently through the back rooms, as far as he had heard, he had missed Krayt's fight against two rancors, which had happened a few hours ago, earlier in the day. A pity, it would have been a good opportunity to see for himself what was rumour and what was reality. Still, not too much was lost, bystanders had been all too eager to talk excitedly about the fight.

He was impressed, to say the least.

He nodded to the guards that kept watch outside the Krayt's rooms. They nodded back and allowed him to pass. It was not that they were disloyal but more that they were loyal to a higher purpose. This was a Sith world after all, and the Tsis'Kaar had fingers in every aspect of the order.

"Leave us." He said simply, watching the scurrying attendants leave, as red eyes gleamed at the sight of the bounty hunter, Grendel Krayt, a Dowutin and a Mandalorian, with the strength and skills to back up both claims.

"Lord Krayt, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my name is Malum of House Marr, and I have come to gain your services," Malum said, removing the cloak from his face, revealing aristocratic features and a slight smile. Simply said, simply spoken, expose nothing, be vigilant.

His Mistress had taught him well.

Grendel Krayt Grendel Krayt

Grendel looked up as the human entered the room and first impressions seemed good the man was tall and lean with dark features and carried himself with confidence although the eyes gave away the man as a Sith and yet despite sitting down Grendel still towered over him.

"First time I've been called Lord" rumbled Grendel "And for my services is it for business or pleasure?

In truth Grendel knew why Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr had come to him the man needed either someone dead and for some reason he couldn't do it himself or he just needed some extra muscle for something or other be it arena fights or otherwise. Grendel was a fan of how straightforward the man was no bloody mind games which was good.

"Would you like a lordship?" Malum asked with an inflection in his voice, a jest, he likely could give the man a lordship if that is what he wanted twist some strings in backroom deals and such, many had died on Eliad, many a lord, but too many a line, what is a better way to forestall efforts of infighting between the Pro-Sith lords other than bringing in new blood to the planet? New blood that owed their rise to the Sith exclusively. Still, Malum had a feeling that the Dowutin was not particularly interested in settling down, attending balls, and making certain that the serfs were not getting uppity.

A pity, having a new lord loyal to him would have been useful.

"Now now, why must it be so binary? Can it not be business and pleasure?" Truly, he had no immediate need for the Mandalorian's service, the Lochris was already filled to the brim with those that he needed for his quest to Dromund Kaas, and regarding the assassination missions he had been given more and more, he had a feeling that Krayt would not exactly be the most subtle of people.

"Truly, I had come to bring you on into my service long term, I am an ambitious man, and I could do well with leal and able subordinates. However, I am not one to insult the pride of one so strong as yourself, so let us simply call it friendship," Matters were moving in the Order faster than he had thought they were, at this point he was not certain what would come about in a tumult, but what was becoming more and more clear, was that the Triumvirate was going to die, it was only a question of then, when.

Moreover, he would have to consider his own place within such a fall. An apprentice to Darth Ophidia, and thus likely to draw his lot among the Tsis'Kaar, even if true, he did not feel an affinity to the ideology. However, he felt less affinity towards the Eternalists and the Kainites, so perhaps it would come to a competition of what he preferred, rather than what he wanted.

Regardless of that point, the blood was in the water, and the Sith were too sharklike to ignore it, the time to raise swords around oneself was coming. Malum was anything but slow, and as always he wanted the best of the best. As it stood, Grendel Krayt was one of the best.

He was not lying about it being friendship either, as it stood Malum still seemed to have a heart, even if those around him were losing theirs. Though a subordinate-superior relationship was the goal, it would be truly a long-lasting goal to ever take route, thus, let them assist each other, and then, let his loyalty be his.

That was the plan anyway, but Malum did not have much confidence of it working, the Dowutin coloured him as particularly cynical about such regards.

Yet who knew?

Grendel Krayt Grendel Krayt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom