Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Simple Belaruzian Favor

uynt3v2mcu111.png

Baker's Row
Denon
Approaching Night

Twitch had to admit being here amongst the rows of food shops and euphemism laden 'bakeries' did put her off. Her eyes couldn't help but scan and watch the alleyways every now and then as she sat in the one of the hastily placed folding chair kicking her feet up on a plastic table. Truly Baker's row was the pinnacle of luxury dining twitch pondered as the chair creaked and the table rocked from it's uneven legs. In her hand was a long white paper bag that held within it a freshly baked loaf of bread still warm to touch that Twitch periodically nibbled on as she waited. Yes one could actually buy bread on Baker's row. It's flaky white innards was more delectable than any of the spice she could have scored from the back of the bakery she bought it from.

Watching the minutes pass by Twitch now scoured the crowds of peeps passing by going about their lives. They all stood out in their own ways as a kaleidoscope of color and conflicting fashion senses overwhelmed the sight of the broke ex-sith. It was something that she couldn't help but marvel at as her thoughts contrasted it with the dreary mimicry of blacks and greys that everyone in the Sith Empire had worn. The cogs there being but a blur of conformity. It's what made scanning the crowds of Denon all that more intriguing as she knew that somewhere in this mess would be one particular patch of neon that would be Xan. The Shadowrunner had rescued her and in the following few weeks had taken an interest in her, and helped the woman get on her feet in the rough city. Though Twitch had her... suspicions, usually flaring up everytime the elusive Darkwire got brought up followed by a subtle or not so subtle offer to join. She would probably be asked again. ugh.

Twitch chewed on that possibility as another minute passed by and her head drifted up to the bloated sky. What in the force did you rope me into? She thought to herself. Xan had called her here for a favor, one that was hard to refuse on account of both the fact that Twitch really did owe the graffiti artist a lot, and that there was a promise of payment and she really could use the money. She had no choice inbut to accept it even if Xan wasn't really forthcoming on details or risks.

"sigh She promised it was just something simple, no big deal... hopefully" Twitch mumbled to herself before taking another bite.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Last edited:
Xan was looking forward to this little expedition. Not only did it give her a chance to get to know Twitch a little better, but it gave her a chance to see what she was capable of. Thankfully she helped her out with a place to stay for the moment as well as a few meals, so she had that leverage in her favour. She didn't necessarily like to use favours against people, but sometimes it helped to have it as a backup.

Xan watched from across the street as Twitch ate a loaf of fresh bread. She was alone and hadn't made any contact with people that earned cause for concern. Xan had her routine and her tendencies, even her guilty pleasures if the credits permitted it. She had been watching her for a while now. Her discreet outfit helped her to keep a low profile. Unless Twitch had the eyes of a hawk, she wouldn't see the Neon Shadowrunner coming. Xan moved with the crowd towards Twitch, keeping a low profile and staying out of sight until she got to the table. The jacket and mask was dropped on a drunk beggar passed out on the way and her original outfit was donned. With a smooth motion she quietly sat down across from Twitch while the girl's attention was directed elsewhere.

"A dry loaf? Really? There's this amazing burger stand just up the road that does way better for ya." she quipped to grab her attention. The mask's demonic smile blended with the amused look in her glowing golden eyes as she looked her over. "At least you're not that much skinnier from the last time I saw you so that's good. Glad you could make it." she glanced around as she spoke before focusing back on Twitch. "So I guess you'd like to know what the job is. It's super simplet. We're gonna head off to Belaruza, hijack a mining shipment and sell it off. Of course you'll get a preem cut, you'll be able to stretch your legs... and we'll even get time to catch up." she explained bluntly as her mask portrayed a wolfish smirk.

She reached over and tore off a tiny bit of the loaf before slipping it in underneath her mask. "Choice is yours of course. It's a super clean cut job, shouldn't even take a day. Whaddya say?" she spoke with a chipper tone, tilting her head slightly as she smiled at the girl.

Twitch' Twitch'

One moment her eyes hazed over and her other sight took hold. The world faded into abstracts of black and white. Forms and silhouettes emerged but brightest of all was the little flowing currents of electricity. Under the ground, powering the lights, zipping back and forth while beating to the frequency of the power grid. It carried it's own sounds and hums. Little voices that if one tuned their ear and focused just right while in this state could be heard with distinct clarity, though in this environment it all morphed and blended being woven into one discordant pattern of noise. Mesmerizing as it was overwhelming in some ways, yet never did it grew tiring or old for Twitch. A few bites passed as her mind just took it in. That was before a voice snapped her attention to someone across the table.

"A dry loaf? Really? There's this amazing burger stand just up the road that does way better for ya."

A gulp and swallow followed suit from Twitch as she directed her eyes to the one and only (and surprisingly stealthy) Xan who sat across from her. Quickly a small simple quip shot out. "Not for a cred ninety five it can" Turns out drug money funding your business meant killer prices on good Naboo style bread that could satiate a day's calories. A unbeatable proposition for a financially conscious Twitch who was now giving a subtle eye roll over the mention of her weight from Xan. Though Xan may have missed that as she glanced back and forth and went into the meat of the conversation.

"So I guess you'd like to know what the job is. It's super simplet. We're gonna head off to Belaruza, hijack a mining shipment and sell it off. Of course you'll get a preem cut, you'll be able to stretch your legs... and we'll even get time to catch up."

Twitch's body language began to change, her body stilling a bit as her mind began to weigh in and think over the situation. A lot of unknowns but at the same time finally something approaching her skillset. Well that and she knew she didn't really have much of a choice to say no. Xan then swiped some of her bread and gave the infamous "Whaddaya say?" Twitch took her feet off the table and her posture became straight and proper with the street rat now transforming back into the proper ORDIS soldier.

"You know I'm going to say yes. What I need though is more intel. Is the shipment inert or volatile? Got a buyer lined up already or are we gonna have to stash it? Do we have the exact ship and crew count or do we need to make a 'visit' to the port authorities to find out. We gonna take it on port or get ourselves on there and commandeer it in open space? And before I forget: Crew expendable?" She rattled off quick and concise with a flat tone. A mission was being laid out before her and her mind was now in mission mode. A little bit of stress seemed to die away as her mind focused on a problem to solve. With it though came a bit of criteria that needed to be met as she listened to Xan's response.

"Just we need to keep this on the downlow. I don't want to attract too much attention." There it was. She didn't need the Sith to catch on that a certain force user with certain set of skills was operating openly. It was always a source of trouble for Twitch even if she kept a tight lip about her past.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Xan snorted at Twitch's comment, giving a shrug. "Fair. Though, maybe when we're done with this job, I can vouch for you." she commented. As she gave the overview of the job, she could see the gears turning in the girl's head. The girl suddenly came to life as she rambled down requirements and extra information. Something she expected from someone with much better experience than a common street rat.

"Quite a list, huh. Nothing to worry about. Inert ore, buyer's already sorted so direct delivery. Crew should be fifty or so, all expendable. As for where we're getting it. We'll sneak on when it's docked and commandeer when it's airborne." she answered directly with a calm voice as she stared into her eyes. She was getting quite curious about the girl's backstory. The fact that she wanted to keep her identity hidden was another indication that she was more than she let on. "No need to worry about your identity. Between a mask and being able to disable cameras, there's no need to worry. Only identity they need to get is mine, but that's optional so we'll see if I wanna smile for the camera or not." she reassured her as she helped herself to another piece of the fresh loaf.

Adjusting her mask again, she rose from her seat and gestured for her to follow. "Come on. I got a freighter we can use." she spoke as she led the way through the streets towards the spaceport.

They arrived at a simple Wrangler parked on a landing pad. Xan led the way to the cockpit and got to work on starting it up. "You need anything, now's the time to go get it. I got extra essentials for the trip, so no need to worry about those." she commented as she flipped switches and brought the ship to life. Pretty soon the ship whined to life and Xan steadily raised it into the air. "Gotta love these Wranglers. Got all the stuff you need for a smooth infiltration. Inconspicuous as hell too."

Soon they were off, blasting out of atmosphere as Xan plotted a course for Belaruza. "Trip's gonna take a little bit. You wanna get a drink or something while we wait?" she asked her as she swivelled around on her seat.

Twitch' Twitch'

No risk for the cargo exploding, no need to play too quiet if they can unload it to a client already, and Xan already volunteering to show off and steal away all the attention is they even had to in the first place... Granted from her brief time with knowing Xan though that last part already seemed like a given regardless. Plus Xan had a point: Masks would hid away her identity, even if Xan had a bit of ignorance to true scope of what Twitch meant. Something was already forming in her mind, just needed to think it over a bit more. Twitch was so lost in thought that she missed Xan scrubbing off another piece of bread. Didn't really matter to Twitch though what was more important was concocting a way to try and hide the magic that would need to be done for her solution to succeed. Still "I can work with all of that." She beamed with the smallest hint of a smile.

Xan rose up and with a simple gesture from the Shadowrunner Twitch got up with her, taking with her a small dufflebag that had been under her seat. A few goodies that Twitch kept with her for whenever she didn't want her face shown. The streets of Denon still carried with them an air of hostility and danger even while she stuck close to Xan. Even has night turned the sky black, neon illuminated the streets creating a cascade of shadows of varying length over every centimeter of their walk. Thankfully all that greeted them was the landing pad that invited the sight of a Wrangler lying in it's slumber waiting to be awakened. Twitch could feel her jaw loosen as Xan led her into it's confines.

It had been forever sense she got to be near a ship let alone inside one and her little heart couldn't help but be giddy as she scanned the ship's contours with both layers of her perception. Circuitry, hydraulics, turbines, hyperdrives and so many other little subsystems were all crying out to her as she absorbed everything she could. Every second teaching her a bit more about it.

"You need anything, now's the time to go get it. I got extra essentials for the trip, so no need to worry about those."

Twitch's head snapped back to attention from that as her concentration was sliced away. Her mind having to take a moment to reorient back to people mode. "If you got a spare blaster I could borrow I'd 'preciate that but otherwise I'm good." Twitch remarked before raising her hands in the air. "Besides with what I have in mind these should be enough" She remarked with a cheeky smile and a silent beat before she sat down.

The ship came to life as Xan powered it on and Twitch just listened. This was always her favorite part. Listening to the voice of the machine. They all had one. A tongue unique to every model. Each hum, drone, rattle and squeak all meaning different things. This was her favorite part of the gift she held. Every sound was a purposeful communication and as the turbines sputtered to life, the landing gear wailed in relief from having pressure fall away and the maneuvering repulsors began their staccato to steer the vessel as the stick twirled on it's ball joint she could get an idea for what this ship was just as Xan remarked her love for this model of ship.

"Yeah I've heard that about Wranglers... I've also heard them be called hangar queens and divas. High maintenance and temperamental, but still wild enough for anyone needing to brave the Mara Corridor. This one though, I think is just a punk looking to be let off the leash." She remarked as the ship began to fly up out of atmo. She could feel in the way the engines picked up RPM, the rough jump the cockpit felt as it carried up more and more speed. Yeah this one was practically screaming for a chance to get into a chase and stretch it's legs. It definitely sounded like it spent too much time at idle. The Intake sounded congested and clogged and the gyros seemed sticky. Still nothing a Correllian tuneup couldn't solve.

Her eyes stared into the black void of space a bit and she could feel calm. Her body relaxed into the copilot's chair before she noticed Xan turn over towards her. "Trip's gonna take a little bit. You wanna get a drink or something while we wait?" The glow stick asked and Twitches mind went blank for a second as she looked into Xan's glowing yellow eyes. Curious and inviting the slightest flash of danger in her mind.

"Oh, uh... I don't-" Twitch stammered awkwardly feeling like she was strapped to a interrogation chair only to remember she was just being asked for a drink.

"You know what Xan, surprise me. I'll take anything that isn't recycled water at this point."

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Xan smirked at Twitch's comment as the girl raused her hands. "Yeah I got a few spares around here somewhere. Though I'd be lying if I said I didn't wanna see you rock that ability of yours." she quipped as she flew them out of atmosphere.

Twitch spoke about the ship's model, at first not being all that surprised. However at the mention of the ahip wanting to be released, she turned her seat and raised an eyebrow at her. "Wait so... you can, like, hear a machine? As in it talks to you or something?" she asked, shifting a little closer in her seat towards her. "Okay, now I got questions." she chuckled as she focused once more on the ship.

She glanced back at the girl as she stumbled over her words on the simple offer. But finally she got an answer out and Xan was on her feet. "Alright then, let's see what I left on the ship." she spoke as she led Twitch to the mess room. After scrounging around a little, she found two bottles of cider for them both. With a simple press of her thumbs, the caps popped off and fell on the table.

She focused completely on Twitch as she slid her bottle over, a myriad of questions running through her mind. "Okay, so... tell me stuff." she spoke with a snicker. "Aside from having one wacky force power and a total lack of social skills, what else is there to you? Where did you come from before landing on Denon?" she asked her before removing her mask and setting it on the table. "And how does this power of yours work exactly?" she continued.

Twitch' Twitch'

Ah Feth Were the thoughts of Twitch as Xan pried ever more invasively, she could feel the figurative sword hanging above her head threatening to fall down. She spoke too much, to many odd comments and now she seemed to nether-bent on finding out.

This could only go one way.

She followed Xan to the mess room taking seat on a stool by the table. Resting her arms down she use them to prop her head up as her upper torso just sank down to the table's face. Forbidden, illusive knowledge and dark pasts rested in the young woman's head. Thoughts turned to the possibility of lying ran in her head but frantically trying to stitch together a believable pitch grew ever fainter in her head as mounting pressure seemed to build within her. Besides she was already too awkward to ask for a drink let alone tell sweet little lies. There was only one certainty:

Fear.

Pop went the sound of the cider bottle and in her periphery it slid towards her but at the moment her vision was but a blur. Yet came the questions, friendly was the tone yet horrifying was the prospect. Everything felt linked and there was no way to hide all of it. Possibilities ran wild or repercussions and worse of all the thought of them appearing back in her life. Yet there just seemed to lessening options and as Xan took the mask off, there seemed to be an openness to the gesture even if it was just to have drink. Besides there was another fact. Everything she went through was too much to for one person to hold in.

Twitch reached for the cider, taking one long gulp. The sweet, acidic taste was barely noticed as her mind was more concerned with wolfing a considerable amount of liquid in one go. Finishing she placed the bottle down and prepared to face the music.

"Nothing I say here goes beyond the two of us. Nothing." Twitch almost whispered her tone grim as she laid down the condition one she was deadly serious about. She pauses as she tries to gather her words together into something bearing coherence.

"I used to be a sith..."
The words hanged ominously in the air as Twitch felt like her soul was being slashed with a whip of pure shame. "Grew up on Muunilinst, originally was just gonna be another legionnaire, thought that was all good and right for my life. Showed promise apparently. There was talk that my marksmanship was good enough to land me a spot as a sniper or purge trooper." A little bit of bittersweet happiness could be heard at the tail end of each word, thoughts turning to a much simpler what-could-have-beens where thinking wouldn't have been needed. Simplicity, order, direction. Though that was just fantasy and daydreams now.

"Then they found out I was 'gifted'." Twitch's eyes scanned around the mess room locking onto a hydrospanner that had been lying around. Raising one of her hands with an open palm she commanded the force to deliver the spanner as it now traveled through the air before gently caressing the open palm. "They started grilling me to see what I could do, pushing me till I was tired and bloody. In all of that they discovered I had an affinity for Mechu-Deru. Twitch twirled the hydrospanner in her hands before balancing it on the tip of her index finger setting it perfectly at it's center of mass.

"See the Force is in every single thing. That's not just some nonsense Jedi say, it's the truth. Especially with how it works with technology. Someone like me can connect to that and understand devices intrinsically. Like this hydrospanner, never took it apart but I can tell you already it has 8 moving parts and is rated up to a torque spec of two hundred newton meters." She muttered before she switched up her grip deliberately holding the the hydrospanner to show to Xan that she didn't have a single finger on the controls.

"Mechu-Deru though isn't just good for making me be a walking blueprint generator. See the force gets weird with devices. They can have 'wills' in a sense. Every machine talks and communicates, it's not actual talking, this hydrospanner can't say a word, but I can get a feel for and tap into the subtle little cues and energies they give off. It's a unique form of communication, hard to explain because for me I just... know for lack of a better description. The short of it is this: I can get a feel for things. Know if something is about to fall apart, when it gives trouble, it's weird quirks, what makes something jam... everything."

Twitch then shut her eyes took in a deep breath and opened her eyes again her second sight taking over. "When combined with force sight I can see the flow of electricity coursing through the ship, the little signals and communications everything gives off, the reverberations of vibrating parts, I can even see that rebreather implant you have. It's beautiful but overwhelming too." Twitch took a deep breath though as she realized she was stalling around the real problem.

"But what the Sith most care about and taught me? It's that I can use it to overwrite my will on top of a device and make it do things as I command." It was with that she focus her mind for a second and the hydrospanner whirred to life spinning it's socket counter clockwise before stopping to spin in the other direction before dying down again. "You're probably already thinking of all the uses that has... It also has much darker implications. If you had enough skill and force of will you can modify technology directly, twist cybernetics into inhuman fixtures instead of limbs.. link tech and flesh in ways that would make it impossible to tell where one ended and the other began..."

"That's what my master wanted me to do. He was grooming me to to... to make 'creations' he called it. Monsters more like. I couldn't handle the screaming and the..."
Twitch trailed off before staring down at the table. She reaches once again for the bottle of cider her hands shaking minutely. She takes another sip.

"I escaped. Ended up on Denon from a tip that I could remake my life here. Then you found me in that alleyway. There seemed to be an air of acceptance that came from Twitch as she looked up to meet Xan eye to eye. "I just want to be able to sleep at night without worrying I'll be captured overnight by inquisitors or hunted." With that said all she could do was take another drink.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Last edited:
The moment the words left Twitch's lips, Xan knew that one hell of a story was heading her way. She straightened out and gave Twitch her full attention. "What happens in this room, stays in this room." she reassured gently.

The story that followed surprised Xan. Her being sith, her powers, the potential that it held... it was a lot to wrap one's head around. But Xan followed with every word and didn't mutter a word throughout it all as she listened. When Twitch was done, Xan glanced away as a faint smile formed on her lips. "There's few planets that can give you that like Denon." she muttered as she looked back to Twitch.

"You might be surprised at how similar we are." she continued as she laid her hands out on the table and faced Twitch fully. "Use that force sight of yours. Tell me what you see through my body." she spoke as she stared at her. She knew her body was a very advanced combination of cybernetics and genetics, but how they fit together was something she didn't know. What she was sure of, however, was that Twitch would be able to see it all.

"What do you think?" she asked her with a faint smile. "I wasn't born. I wasn't raised in a warm household. I wasn't even raised in a garbage one. I was bred in a lab and trained my whole life to be a hidden weapon. Whatever couldn't be accomplished with genetics, they got done with cybernetics. My skin and eyes are aftermarket, but the rest was there from the start and swapped out as I grew up." she explained.

She took a long sip of her drink and glanced around. "I've been a weapon my whole life. Made to infiltrate and do whatever was necessary to complete a mission. But eventually I was compromised. I got into a relationship that turned very real for me after a while. But after me and him broke up, I wanted to search for meaning in my life. I ended up here and eventually found Darkwire. For the first time in my life I can tell you with confidence that I feel more real on Denon with an alias than I ever did with my real name." she confessed to her with a dark tone, downing her drink.

She leaned forward and reached out to take hold of Twitch's hand. "You made the right choice. You have no reason to go back and you have no reason to be afraid. On Denon you disappear. Who you were and where you came from becomes irrelevant because through the black rivers and neon rainbows, your past life is drowned out and you can become a new person. You can choose who you want to be." she spoke with sincerity as she squeezed her hand.

The ship rattled as it dropped out of hyperspace. Xan glanced around then rose to get back to the cockpit. "I can't help but ask... what exactly do I look like? More like a machine... or more like a human?" she asked softly with a hint of vulnerability.

Twitch' Twitch'

Last edited:
She didn't really know what to expect. A punch to face? Get beaten? Get interrogated? A slew of vocalized shame hurled towards her? Twitch had just talked feeling like her line was at it's end. Her nerves felt shot. Yet what she got was instead someone confiding in her. Xan started to lay it on her and also gave her what was an unusual request.

"Use that force sight of yours. Tell me what you see through my body."

Why? It filled her with curiosity, the colors and light of the normal world faded once again as Twitch channeled her Force sight. She was now drawing in a laser focus on Xan trying to decipher everything but immediately she ran into a problem. Their seemed to be a haze as she tried to observe the first few layers of the surface like radio static or heavy film grain, a resistance of some kind. "I'll need some time to take it all in" Twitch responded.

Her brow furrowed as she concentrated even more straining her mind to try and filter out what was causing it before she realized it. A subdermal armor layer with a force resistant material... Maybe cortosis? No too brittle for something that would be put under constant tensile stress... Tal beskar? No don't even think about that nightmare steel. Wait crystaline structure, metallic material she heard about this! Hodharium.

"What do you think?" Xan had asked with a smile that was content with the visible fascination on Twitch's face.

"Clever" Was all twitch needed to say interest layered into her voice. Straining herself even more to push through as Xan laid into her past. The ex-sith finally broke through the static and now was listening to the story of Xan Deesa interweave with the visuals of her cybernetics. Cyberlink, enhanced ears, subdermal armor layer, even a vocabulator. Tragically linking to the simple fact that she chose none of this, it was all in pursuit of someone's decision to make her a weapon...

The pain was most familiar.

The relationship though was something that Twitch didn't understand. What was that even like? Sure she had urges but it was never the same thing. Everyone and everything felt so locked tight, and distant. Most days in the empire she just felt alone. Nothing to join her but her thoughts and horrors. Her mind seemed to drift to a void before she felt Xan's hand gently wrap around hers. Twitch's eyes snapped up on look back at Xan with her real sight and the two locked eyes. She could feel her body lighten as Xan assured her that she made the right choice and something would embed itself deeply into Twitch's mind even if it was for reasons Xan likely couldn't have anticipated.

"... Who you were and where you came from becomes irrelevant because through the black rivers and neon rainbows, your past life is drowned out and you can become a new person. You can choose who you want to be."

Who
am
I?

It was the first time Twitch had ever forced herself to confront that question. The first time it forced it's way to the forefront. When she tried to dive into her mind for an answer it felt like she had fallen down a hole that went and deeper into a black unknowing void. Her stomach grew uneasy as when she tried to come up with a picture associated with the name Twitch it came up with nothing. She didn't know. She didn't know who the feth she was. The thought was terrifying but thankfully as she felt Xan's hand squeeze her own she could feel something to latch on to. Twitch would squeeze back in kind and in that moment she could atleast say she was someone who liked to have her hand squeezed by Xan. Allowing the thought to drift into the background as it set into motion little gears in her mind that would whirl away.

The ship jumped out of hyperspace and it seemed like the moment would come to a close. Though Xan would then ask twitch about her body. It confused Twitch why Xan was so insistent it was like she didn't... She didn't know what was in her own body. Twitch's heart felt weird like it had suddenly split open and began to drip blood. She could feel the need to say something.

"honestly seeing underneath was a bit of challenge but I managed. There's the skin and eyes you mentioned but you already know that. You have a subdermal layer of armor underneath you're skin. Actually gave me a lot of trouble because it was messing with my sight. I think it's got force resistant properties. My guess it's Hodharium. Forms a Faraday Cage around your body too. You could take one heck of a beating with that. Surgery might be a PITA but atleast you don't have to worry about me throwing some nonsense at you." She said with a small chuckle.

"Your hearing is augmented, bet you could fine tune your hearing based on direction, filter out specific frequencies ranges and get instant dampening for a fire fight. You got a vocabulator, cyberlink you could use, but to be frank with you Xan as far as I can tell you're mostly human underneath." Twitch said her tone rather jovial until another thought wondered if what she said was even close to enough. The socially awkward being now realizing that she may have hit on something sensitive, meaning she would have to find a way to not mess this up.

"There's another thing Xan. Beyond just what bits of you are cybernetic there's another thing that I can see beyond that. Whether you were factory default or on the verge of going full borg I can also see that you have a soul. You have you inside your own head. That you'll always keep." She said with a nervous grin as she tried to reassure Xan. Hoping that her words didn't just make things worse.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Last edited:
Twitch spoke as Xan piloted the ship through the atmosphere. She listed off the capabilities of her implants, but none of it was something she cared about. A relief to her was hearing that she was still human for the most part. But it still didn't feel like enough.

She finally looked up as Twitch continued to speak. With a glimmer in her eye she gave a small, warm smile as she regarded the girl. A soft chuckle escaped as she looked down at the controls. "You got no idea how much that means to me." she muttered. "Thank you, Twitch. A heart like yours would have been wasted in the Empire." she looked up at Twitch once more with a bright smile. After a moment she looled ahead once more and touched the ship down. "Showtime."

Xan got up and tossed her A-180 pistol over to Twitch as she got ready for the mission. "In and out. Shouldn't take more than twenty minutes." she quipped as she slipped her mask back on and led the way to the boarding ramp. Outside she lured the dock master into the ship and knocked him out with little effort. "There's our target. That massive freighter they're loading up. We can slip in with the ore and wait for them to take off." she suggested as she studied the area, her golden eyes glowing brightly as it zoomed in and marked a bunch of targets.

Twitch' Twitch'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom