Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Twitch

• Twitch
    591cbc7c764a289fd6f323c5dcfdf3cf.jpg

• Full name:
    Twitch​
    Homeworld
    Muunilinst​
    Species:
    Human​
    Height:
    5'6"​
    Weight:
    110 ibs​
    Faction:
    Freelance [Darkwire]​
    Scum for hire​

Template by Pluperfect

gAA0Pmo.png

554d332fe2df6f395b0df81af99050d0.jpg

• Oh hey

So you may be wondering who the Hell I am, and how I managed to reach you, it's a long story, but I guess I'll start with basics. My name's Twitch, atleast for now that'll work. Not really fond of it but hey you can't really control that sort of stuff now can you? I just got here, literally just got off the ship and manage to work some magic to reach ya, both literally and figuratively. I'm pretty new to Denon, but I hear it's perfect for people like me that need a fresh start and have some... issues.

I'll be real with ya, it almost cost me my life just getting here and I need to get into the spring of things quick. I know I may not look like much but well I guess that means the look is working. I'm not just any girl with nothing but hope I'm quite capable. They call me Twitch because I'm twitchy and a bit witchy. I'm a force user, trained at that. One of the only good things the Sith ever gave me. It means I got a trigger finger that can actually hit something and a whole smorgasbord of things at my disposal if I put my mind to it. Let's just say I got a 'magic touch' with most machines that I can bend to my will. Hire me and I can show you how crazy it can get. Pretty good tinkerer as a result too. Never really was good with them laser swords but then again that was never really my style, was always more into guns despite how much my masters tried to whip it out of me.

What I'm saying is that I need work, and chances are you either need help for a job or you're hiring. I may be young, scrappy and hungry but I'm quite capable, just give me a direction and I'll get to making things happen. I know it's a chance but hey maybe I'm just what you need. If we work together just tell me what you need and don't try to get in my way too much. Also one more thing, I don't want to talk about my past with Sith. Just drop it.

Anyways if you need me for a score just drop me a message through that encrypted comm link I buried in this page's code. Ciao for now and maybe we'll get in touch.

• swzAnpZ.gif

Sorry, a girl's gotta keep a few secrets.
  • Strengths and Weaknesses
    The Magic Touch of the Mechu-Deru - Twitch had a natural affinity for the Force technique Mechu-deru With a large amount of her training focused on refining her skill. Allowing Twitch to understand most machines and having the ability to have some limited amounts of control over objects she decides to 'posess'. Though due to her halted training there is still much left to be learned about the technique and some of the more advanced things such as control of cybernetics and droids, or the ability to directly improve things are still left out of touch.

Sharp on the Draw -Blaster marksmanship was always a small point of pride for Twitch as she grew up. It was quickly apparent during her time in the Imperial youth. While it was frowned upon when she was accepted into the Sith in lieu of things like saber dueling and force mastery that was forced upon her, it is still quite potent though a bit rusty.,

Crafty -Twitch is fairly hands on when it comes to any repair or fabrication. As much at home turning a wrench, a soldering a circuit board as she would be breaching a buildings defenses. Leading her to be able to quickly jury rig her way around problems.

Hidden Sweetness -While initially Twitch will be reserved around people until she gets used to life outside the Sith, those that stick it out with her and give her a chance will find someone who's surprisingly caring and loyal, eager to to help out anyway that earns the right to be called a friend.

Broke as Feth -Right now Twitch has barely anything to her name, she has the clothes on her back, a duffle bag carrying some small personal effects and that's about it. As a result don't expect her to have to foot the bill for anything at first.

A Whole New World -Twitch has only a vague sense of what life outside the Sith Empire is like and now being forced to live it's been serving as quite a shock. Stuff like poverty, freedom of thought, and not having to constantly bow down to your local overlords are very new concepts for Twitch.

Deserter -Twitch's exit out of the Empire was anything but graceful. A shadowy fears hangs over her head over the idea that at any point that past will catch up to her. Whether it be being dragged back or being put to the saber. However thanks to her past experiences with the Sith (a subject she's very reluctant to talk about) it meant she'd rather die on her terms than be brought back.

Interrupted Training -Twitch while having received training was still only a lowly apprentice in the Empire. Other then her Mechu Deru most of her other abilities are still pretty raw and underdeveloped. She's decent but not that good. She has a grasp of the most basic powers but still has a lot to learn about both the force and herself, something she may not achieve without some kind of mentor.

• A datapad, A few sets of clothes, a mask with small built in Sensor jammers. A small portable toolkit

• - Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

- Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread