Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Signature

Hello you artistic people of the internet!

This new character of mine pretty much a pile of scrap for now, but before I start writing and thinking about stuff I'd like to make her profile as 'done' as possible.

So! Because I lack the photoshop to skills to do it entirely on my own I'd like to make the request of a signature image/gif for Alema. The only things I'd really appreciate including in it would be a cropped version of this image (No hands or background, just her profile) and of course her name on the signature. A greenish theme would be nice too. Apart from those little details I'll give you full artistic freedom. Do whatever you see as the best!

Thanks!

Hmm... To be honest: not really.

Perhaps just a simple animated space background or something, I really don't know. After all, I'm not the expert in these kinds of things.

[member="Alden Akaran"]

Oh don't worry. I'm quite used to the gaps between responses being quite long.

Anyways, the two samples you sent me look stunning! I'd honestly use the animated version already, but if you'd like to finish the more space themed one I could wait and see that too.

Oh and... thanks a lot! I really appreciate the stuff you've made so far!

[member="Alden Akaran"]

She moves like she don't care
iOUDn8U.gif

[member="Alema Rol'za"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom