Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Second Meeting (Veles)

[member="Darth Veles"]

"You'd be correct, Sith alchemy will forever twist and warp something beyond what it normally was, that's how the beasts and creatures we create are able to be, but as for the more immediate question . . . see for yourself."

Pulling the sword out of the blood, she handed the newly reforged blade to Avreet to examine.

b9452e29133b566daf67f559c5d359af.jpg

"You'll find that the edge won't dull anymore, and the blade can withstand powerful strikes and lightsabers," she explained as he would examine it. "I took the liberty of adding a curve and some intricate designs to the blade itself. I could also put it through a ritual later on so it can absorb some small matter of Force Lightning and use the stored energy for a discharge effect when it strikes something. Satisfied though?"

Surprisingly, the blade was clean of any blood as the Sith Lady pulled it out of the tub. The weapon looked vastly different now; the straight, silver dagger-like weapon was no more, replaced by a mat, black curved blade that had nothing to do with its former appearance. To think Sith Alchemy was this powerful… Avreet’s been a fool to not learn it earlier. His left hand carefully touched the hilt before he gripped it in his webbed claws, feeling the warmth radiating off the weapon, as if it’s been lying on a morning sun for several hours. The Sith Lady named a few of its new qualities, such as lightsaber resistance. Amazing. Simply amazing. Raising the blade, Veles brought it up in front of his face, examining the edge. The index finger of his right hand gently touched the razor sharp blade, watching as it effortlessly cut through the synthetic flesh of his cybernetic hand. The receptors inside told his brain he should feel pain, but the amphibian ignored it.

“It’s perfect,” Avreet nodded in appreciation, “You truly deserve the rank of a Sith Lady, my dear lady Arcanix.” His eyes lovingly observed the weapon, his cybernetic hand gently and carefully stroking the blade when he suddenly stopped, his full attention shifting towards the woman along with his piercing gaze.

“Who is behind the title? What is your real name, my lady?” Avreet asked, swiftly placing the new/old weapon back into its sheath.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Darth Veles"]

"I suppose you've earned the right," she said with a small laugh. "Taeli, at your service."

She didn't feel it necessary to get into the whole episode she had gone through just yet, unless Avreet sensed the conflict and wondering what her sister was up to. She was trying to keep it hidden for now, as she had with other meetings and other Sith so far, but he might be able to pick up on it since he knew Corvus and they might feel slightly the same now.

"I'm glad you liked the blade, it turned out rather well I think," she said, smiling more.

And so he finally knew the woman’s name. It was curious she did not reveal her surname though – assuming she had one. The amber eyes met the gaze of Taeli’s violet gemstones, diving into the beauty of the woman’s orbs. The smile and mainly those purple eyes once again made Avreet think of a certain Jedi he had met before. The Mon Calamari could swear the two were strikingly similar in many ways, from their powerful connection to the Force to the hair colour. Tearing his sight away from the woman, the Sith Lord cast a glance towards the door to look for any uninvited listeners. Seeing and feeling none, he turned back towards the Sith Lady, giving her a pleasant and warm smile that always helped him to melt the ice surrounding his Master’s heart. He also completely ignored the three dead bodies on the floor, the smell of blood and the feeling of death that lingered in the air.

“Darth Arcanix,” he said, purposely calling her by her Darth title, his tone formal, “Please do not take what I’m going to say as an insult, but as a brave guess it is meant to be. You see, I believe I have seen those eyes before… Taeli Raaf?” He hoped the Sith Lady wouldn’t see this as rudeness, being compared to a Jedi, provided she knew what Avreet talked about.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Darth Veles"]

"I had a feeling you would guess," she sighed. "Yes . . . my actual name is Taeli Raaf, but I only learned that recently." Deciding it would be pointless to not explain, she took a breath and braced herself.

"When I left after our first meeting to go see my parents . . . it didn't end well," she said, a few tears gathering on the edge of her eyes. "They . . . called me a monster for being a Sith, disowned me, and told me I was adopted. When I asked who my real family was . . . they refused to tell me anything . . . they lied to me for years, and never let me know my birth parents wanted to get to know me. I . . . lost control of my emotions and powers then . . . and I killed them, wrecked the house too."

Taking a steadying breath, she continued and wiped away the tears before more formed.

"I was walking and lurching around in a daze, unable to think straight until I found this locket," she said, pulling up the locket for Avreet to see. "It had a note from my parents and their image, and the note had coordinates to their house on Corellia in case I ever wanted to see them. But by the time I got there, they were already dead . . ."

Putting the locket away, she said, "I thought I was all alone again until I saw pictures on the table showing my family, and I realized I had saved my sister Melodi from a shipwreck on Prakith and had just missed Corvus, who strangely enough, had just arrived in my house on Lorrd. I got a hold of her and we met and had a lovely time, but . . . that was when I realized I was actually a Raaf instead of a Rae."

So he was right! Who would have thought such a powerful Sith Lady had a sister in the Jedi Order? This brought up more questions though, mainly concerning the relationship between the two. As much as he hated to admit it, the sisters were inevitably going to fight and only one would live to tell the tale. Whether they hated each other or loved each other; Avreet knew very well Knight Raaf never allowed anything to get in the way of the mission, and if Taeli happened to be in the way… well, he didn’t even want to finish that thought. It was quite tragic, really, to think of the two members of the same family fighting against each other on different sides of the conflict. He’d have to have a talk with Corvus soon and try to crack that Jedi shell, free the person inside and put an end to the unthinking drone that blindly followed orders because it “wasn’t her place to judge” and all the rest of the Jedi talk that basically proposed complete and utter obedience to the Republic senate. In a way, it reminded Avreet of himself when he was a young Acolyte, but no longer he obeyed for the sake of obeying.

There was much more tragedy in Taeli’s tale though. When Avreet saw tears forming in the Sith Lady’s eyes, he honestly regretted asking her about the matter in the first place. Veles hated to make women cry – most of the time. There was so much pain in the Sith Lady’s voice as she spoke of the horror when the people she loved spurned her solely because of her allegiance to the Sith. Their daughter was not a monster, Taeli couldn’t have been farther from the caricature of a Sith as portrayed by Republic propaganda. Taeli Raaf was a kind and vulnerable sentient being, not a bloodthirsty monster from fairy tales. Yet, all the love between her and the foster family came to an end just because of prejudice and hate for the Sith. Unbelievably tragic. Such a good woman as Lady Arcanix did not deserve to suffer like this. Why did the good people always suffer the most?

The tale soaked with pain did not end there though! Taeli’s and Corvus’ parents have passed away as well. A nice couple, judging from the picture in the locket his friend had shown him. What came next? A revelation Taeli had yet another sister! And also that she had met with Corvus. Interesting. And also a good sign the two refused to give into their hatred for each other’s respective Order, which would have resulted in more tragedy. Reaching into his robe, the Mon Cal’s hand pulled out a white, neatly-folded and clean handkerchief, bringing it close to Taeli’s face and gently wiping away her tears as those rolled down from the woman’s violet eyes. It was the least he could do.

“I am so sorry Taeli, I shouldn’t have brought it up,” the Sith Lord apologized as he continued to take care of the tears. He may have been a Sith Assassin, but that did not mean he had no feelings. “Please accept my apology along with my sincerest condolences.” He put the handkerchief away and, with just a bit of hesitation, gave the Sith Lady a quick, but firm hug, pulling her into a tight embrace before letting go, looking directly into her face, his webbed hands resting on her shoulders. “I want you to know that you are not alone, Taeli. If there’s something, anything that can be done for you or your family, please, just tell me. You may be a strong Sith Lady, but there is no shame in letting your friends support you in your times of need.”

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Well there may be something you can help with. . ." she began softly, "I want my family united, I don't want to fight Corvus . . . ever. She mentioned to me . . . there's a darkness in her from an experience she had on Prakith, part of her that is obsessed with Sith knowledge. I know we both aren't fond of Dark Jedi . . . but I want Corvus with Melori and myself. If we could turn her to our way of thinking and the Force . . . it would have to be delicate work though, very delicate."

She knew she was essentially asking Avreet to help her turn Corvus to the dark side, but . . . she wanted her family whole. That was the most important thing to her right now, even more so than other plans that she was slowly working on.

"I thank you though for being here and listening, I just . . . it's been a trying time lately," she said, wiping the tears from her eyes again.

[member="Darth Veles"]

“Ah, it’s alright,” the amphibious Sith smiled at his friend, “I am sure we will find a way of uniting your family. But there is something you need to know.” Letting go of her shoulders, the Mon Cal made his way around the Sith Lady, pacing in a circle as his mind swirled with a vortex of thoughts and ideas. So many options, so many possibilities of making the Jedi see the light of the Sith and accept their loving embrace. But was it possible to get through that cold, thick shell that imprisoned the person within?

“Your Jedi sister is a tool of the Republic. A loyal dog serving its masters,” Darth Veles started, “I have met her before, and she told me something about the need to guard her emotions. She is a natural empath, and finds the emotions she can feel overwhelming to the point she shuts them off, having no feelings at all. This Jedi personality of her is essentially little more than a machine, carrying out any orders her superiors with no hesitation or remorse. What I want to say that while you may have seen the person side of her, and she genuinely wanted to stay with you as a family, this unfeeling Jedi personality within is much stronger than any bond with her own blood. I believe that if you meet her on a mission, if she gets an order, she will slay you with no hesitation. For the greater good and all that.” The Sith paused, letting his words sink in. He knew this wasn’t what Taeli wished to hear, but he had more to say, explaining the problem further before providing a solution.

“Does it remind you of something, my lady? Jedi with no feelings, so blinded by their crusade against their enemies they unknowingly stray from their Jedi path and fall to the Dark Side without realizing it, preaching light while they spread darkness? The fallen Jedi of Ession? A monster serving the Light Side is just as terrible as a monster enslaved by the Dark Side. That is where your sister is headed. Another Dark Jedi in the making, I dare to say. And not the kind of Dark Jedi you’d want; the ruthless monster sacrificing anyone and anything for the good of the Republic. Eventually, this monster will consume the personality of Corvus that still cares, that loves you as her family.”

The Sith Lord took a deep breath before saying it. “I am going to kill her. The Jedi personality that is focused on destroying the Sith because the Republic wishes it to happen. The Jedi personality that will refuse peace as long as the Republic wants to wage war. The Jedi personality that will kill any of us if we get in her way. The Jedi personality that does not see her sister, not a person, but a Sith that has to be eliminated.” His lips curled into a dark smile.

“I have met a similar case before, a Jedi that also seemed to strictly separate different sides of her personality. One Sith-like, one Jedi-like, one like normal person. How to kill the unwanted side? I cannot make her fall to the Dark Side or persuade her to join the One Sith yet; she will reject the offer. So how to bring peace to her split soul? To merge all her personalities all together!” Veles let out a soft chuckle, “Yes, Lady Arcanix; I intend to break the inner barriers in Corvus’ mind and let all of her sides, the caring and the uncaring, become one. You will get a sister you want. Sith like us will get an important ally that can help us bring peace once you lead the One Sith. Your sister will accept her emotions, learning how to live with them and how to be a person and a Jedi at the same time. She will gain greater resistance to the Dark Side, true, but you don’t want to make her fall, Lady Taeli, trust me; a fallen Jedi is just as bad as the most bloodthirsty Sith.” Then he stood in front of her again, his webbed hand firmly grasping her shoulder as his voice projected determination. "We will get you the sister you want."

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"I just want my sister," she said, steel coming into her again as she pushed the sadness away for now. "In any way I can get her, so do what you can Avreet, and I'll do what I can to get her out of that shell."

What didn't mention, and kept deep within her mind, was even if Avreet was against turning Corvus to the dark side, she knew there was a small opening to do just that. She usually didn't care for Dark Jedi, but she had to unite her family within one branch of the Force or another as she knew that would be the only way to prevent one of them from ending up dead. An idea had slowly been forming in her mind about way to deal with Corvus's . . . struggle.

"Was there anything else you wanted me to show you about alchemy today or do you just want to talk now?' she asked the Mon Cal.

[member="Darth Veles"]

Yes, they were going to get Taeli the sister she wanted. And if necessary, they were going to make one by killing the Jedi, bringing Raaf’s true self to the light. Avreet certainly had the experience of breaking those self-righteous Jedi, not by torture or by forcefully making them fall to the Dark Jedi; the Mon Calamari preferred to make those Jedi embrace the Dark Side willingly, only by simply talking to them. As such, Veles was certain he and Taeli could save Corvus from herself, make her a person and the sister Lady Arcanix desired. There had to be a way to achieve what they wanted! Corvus's shell made of the Jedi Code and principles would inevitably show cracks... the two Sith just had to put pressure on those and cause the Jedi armour to shatter into pieces. All in due time though.

His hand left the woman’s shoulder. “If it’s alright with you, I’d like to know a bit more about alchemy.” Veles admitted, hoping doing something Lady Arcanix obviously liked and had an interest in would take her away from the tragedy a bit. He still felt a bit guilty for bringing up the subject of her family, only to learn all of her parents, real or fosters, were dead.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Darth Veles"]

Wiping the tears away and looking at Avreet with a smile, she said, "Of course, um sorry for that. You don't need to apologize for bringing it up by the way. It's been bubbling under the surface for awhile now and needed to get out for a bit."

The maelstrom of emotions was still going inside her, but she was . . . slowly getting them under her control and her mind kept planning and turning to figure out how to reunite her family. The dark persona inside Corvus might be the key to the whole thing, to having her sister join her and Melori as one family. She wouldn't mention where her thoughts were going to Avreet, but . . . she knew what she would ultimately need to do to unite the family.

"What else would you like to learn, my friend?" she asked, wiping one last tear away and shaking off the sadness. 'I know a few other things . . . here or there, what would you like to see or try?"

The woman’s voice still showed a sign or two of her great distress. As powerful as Lady Arcanix was, as much control as she had over her body, she couldn’t have done anything to stop this wave of emotions from taking over. In a way, it was good; Avreet knew the dangers of locking emotions away if those needed to burst out, such as the woman’s tears. This showed the Sith Lady still had feelings, which meant she still had a heart. If only the same could be said for her sister… which was ironic, a Sith being so much more caring, human-like being than a Jedi. All because the hypocritical fools feared the Dark Side so much they shut themselves off all emotions and feelings, becoming living machines. While Avreet had encountered a few Jedi that expressed their emotions, those were generally exceptions that proved the rule, unfortunately.

The amphibian thought for a bit before answering. He still did not have much of an idea of alchemy’s true power. Walking over the tub of blood, watching the dark red liquid inside, he turned his head to look at the Sith Lady. “Could you please tell me if there is any other use for this blood? And for those three?” he asked, his webbed hand moving to wave towards the three corpses, “Are they still of some use to you and your experiments, or nothing but food for the beasts?” His gaze shifted back to the pool of blood and he thought about something while observing the unhealthy-looking substance, a combination of the Dark Side and fresh sentient blood “How about poisons? Can you create poisons, my lady?”

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Darth Veles"]

"Those three are rather useless now, unless one knows the reanimation spell, which sadly I don't right now," she sighed. "But, poisons, while I haven't needed to make them myself, I do know the technique and we could use the blood here to do so. I just warn you, the process requires us spending a lot of dark side energy to create."

"So there are a few different things we could create," she continued saying. "One could be a targeted poison against an individual, a blanket poison that creates a dark side rage or taint within someone that festers like a virus and keeps growing stronger and stronger. That one takes a ton of energy to make, but it's useful because only powerful Light side techniques can counter it, and even then the effects will linger in a limited fashion."

Something was twinging in her memory, she just sure what, but she thought it had something to do with her sister and her master.

Lifting his gaze from the blood and watching Arcanix as she informed him of poisons and the large amount of energy those required, Avreet nodded. When the woman gave her some examples of her work, the Sith Lord’s thoughts started to focus on the last option. He knew that poison well, having witnessed its effects a few times. It reminded him of something. “I’d appreciate if we started with something basic,” the Sith Lord shared, “One always needs to know the basics before moving to more advanced applications. Strong foundations are always needed to be built upon, otherwise the entire structure will shatter like a house of cards.” A puzzled look crossed his face as he thought if he should ask or not. Ultimately, the amphibious assassin decided to use the opportunity; one did not have a chance to learn from a powerful Sith Lady every day and perhaps he could get some information out of her, provided she knew the subject.

“When fighting against the Mandalorian invasion force on Empress Teta, I have been affected by some sort of gas that cut off my connection to the Force. Would it be in your abilities to create a poison with similar effects, lady Arcanix? Temporarily weakening one’s Force sensitivity should be enough. Not necessarily in a form of gas… something more practical, like a liquid.” The Mon Cal suggested.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Darth Veles"]

"Too true, my friend, too true," she said with a smile as she explained he wanted to start with something easy. A strong foundation would be necessary after all for continued growth.

"Ah yes, the Forcebreaker grenades," she said, nodding to herself a bit. "I've heard of them, but never been subjected to their effects before. From what I know, they use a gaseous version of ixetal cilona, highly concentrated and weaponized mind you, to weaken our connections to the Force temporarily while also causing hallucinations."

In theory it would be possible to make a poison like that, but she would need a few things first to make sure she got it right.

"I suppose in theory one could make a poison to match the effects of those grenades, but I would either need those or some death sticks to study and use in the creation of the poison. Hmm, the idea does have merit and wouldn't involve too much effort to create, again in theory. Why would you want something like this, if I may ask?"

Force breakers! That’s how those nasty toys were called. Shamefully, the Sith Lord did not know that much about those, but Arkanix’ wisdom and knowledge gave him a better idea of what he had to deal with in that battle so many years ago. It seemed like all eternity, the memories remained fresh however. He and all of his students defeated due to the cursed gas. A moment of shame, certainly, one of the deciding factors that forced him to resign from his position as a Voice of the Dark Lord to regain his honour.

Avreet leaned against a wall as the Sith Lady explained further, his orange eyes burning holes into her skull as he watched with both interest and fascination. Arcanix certainly was one of the most educated beings within the Sith Order and Veles could not help but respect the woman. She and Grima would make a powerful duo of Sith alchemists. Very intelligent, very powerful, very deadly, very beautiful. A charming combination, one that got Avreet every time.

Before the answer to Taeli’s question left his mouth, Avreet had to smile. “When I talk with Jedi and try to show them the error of their ways, I like us to have something to drink. Tea, water, alcohol. I want my guests to feel comfortable; my belief is that you have to show yourself as something they don’t expect. The propaganda of the Republic hardly portrays us as civilized beings inviting their enemies for a cup of tea, hah!” a soft chuckle escaped him, “This surprises them. Confuses them. They want an enemy, a bloodthirsty beast, yet they get an enjoyable moment for a talk. About life. War. Discuss the nature of the Force.”

“More often than not, our Jedi friends see themselves as heroes, some sort of people that can do no wrong because they have been told they are good and we are evil. Ridiculous, isn’t it? They believe themselves to be messiahs sent by the Force to destroy everything and everyone connected to the Dark Side. What do I do? I shatter their childish beliefs. Show them Sith are much more than savages and slavers. Have them witness their own crimes. Let them compare life in the Republic and our space. Make them think they are the bad guys, the villains and monsters in this conflict. Show them only Sith can bring eternal peace. You could say I simply open their eyes to the truth, make them willing to accept the embrace we offer.” The Sith Lord had an amused smile as he explained his methods.

“It might be good to take the Force from them during such conversations. Make them realize it is not a given, that they are not some mythical superheroes but sentients like everyone else,” Avreet gave the woman a roguish wink, “How do you turn Jedi to the Dark Side, Lady Arcanix?”

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Darth Veles"]

"Much the same methods you use," she laughed, going over to a small alcove and preparing some tea. "Sometimes I've had to beat them in combat before they are willing to sit down and talk, but eventually they usually agree to at least talk. That's when the debate begins."

As she waited for the water to boil before adding tea bags, she continued with her back to Avreet.

"Debate and talking is what I have found to be the best option. They can't quite comprehend a Sith, whether I beat them in combat or not, would want to just sit down and talk and debate the finer points of certain things like the Force and philosophies. My first apprentice, Sophie, I recruited in much this way. I had to beat her in a fight before she would actually listen to a word I said, but eventually we got to talking. I showed her the hypocrisy of the Jedi, there was plenty of evidence around in the ruins she and I were exploring separately to show the Jedi had written off anything about them as not worthy of their time. Worthy of attachment in any way, even though there was plenty to be found there."

The water started whistling and she took it off the burner and poured two cups and placed tea bags in them before turning back to Avreet, a cup in each hand.

"That's when I gave her the same thing I give everything Jedi I turn, the freedom of choice," she said, handing him a cup and blowing on hers before taking a sip. "I tell them they have a choice: join and learn from me, or I'll simply leave and let them be. So far, I've turned two Jedi and a few neutral Force users and each has taken my offer. I must be very convincing or something."

She added the last bit with a sly smile.

Once again, it became apparent just how similar those two were in their methods. Smiling, Avreet slightly shook his head in disbelief, but the Sith Lady’s confession certainly pleased him. To know more Sith worked like he did, to see the Sith that reminded him of himself so much, all of that gave Avreet new hope of seeing the much-needed reformation of the Sith Order, one that would get rid of all those insane parasites who kept ruining the image Avreet’s been trying to build. Was there something more frustrating than to persuade a Jedi to join the One Sith, only for said Jedi to meet one of those Sith that must have walked straight out of the Republic propaganda? His sight followed the woman as she made her way to make them tea. This would be a very welcomed gesture, indeed, unless, of course, the powerful woman chose to poison it. Given their allegiance, that sort of thing had to be expected, unfortunately. The constant backstabbing and treachery; another reason the Sith needed to be reformed, all fools preaching betrayal purged and the Sith ways corrected. Without this foolish concept of killing each other, the Sith would have won the conflict thousands of years ago.

Gratefully accepting the tea, Avreet gave a thankful nod to his friend, but not before parting with the wall in his back and taking several steps towards the Sith Lady. “Thank you,” the Mon Calamari Sith said, taking the cup into his webbed hand, his eyes staying away from the corpses. That would have ruined Veles’ appetite faster than anything, and he definitely wanted to enjoy this moment, having a tea and chatting with a friend as the two shared their experience.

“Oh, you are simply amazing, my lady!” the Sith Lord let out a polite laugh, “The number of Jedi who have accepted your kind offer speaks for itself. Our methods work. I dare to say the two of us could convert any Jedi. True Jedi, I mean, not those pathetic pseudo-Jedi like the Silver Dark Jedi or the Ession fanatics. Although I have to admit, one of my greatest triumphs was converting the head of the Silver Jedi healers to our side. It took some persuasion, but she ultimately became a loyal member of the Sith.” His face showed a hint of sadness as memories came back. “Then her former friends came for her and killed her. Such a shame!”

The expression became more thoughtful and focused in the next moment as Avreet took a small sip of tea, his tongue barely touching the hot water. “Hmm, great tea, my lady!” he praised the woman’s taste, “Now if you don’t mind, we have a bit of time before we return to poisons. I’d like to develop a plan of cracking your dear Jedi sister. She has a very good friend, a Jedi named Kana Truden. To penetrate Corvus’ shell and make her truly listen to us, willingly accept our light, her best friend has to be converted as well… or killed. That might be just enough to sever her ties with the Jedi. What do you think, Taeli?” asked the Sith before taking another sip.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Darth Veles"]

"I think turning Kana might be best," Taeli said, taking a sip of her tea and pondering. "If we turn her, she can be another voice perusading Corvus to see the light and not be such a stick in the Dagobah swamp. If we killed her, that could and probably would blow up in our faces and just make Corvus swear justice for her death."

She most certainly did not want her sister hunting her down for something like this, not when they just formed a sisterly connection. That would just break her heart and someone would end up dead.

“I agree,” the Sith gave a slight nod, his tone calm and careful, “Truden’s death might easily push Corvus too far. Given your sister already has trouble controlling her emotions, her best friend’s demise could turn her into a dangerous zealot just like the Ession fanatics are.” The amphibious Sith paused, taking a sip of Taeli’s tea. “On the other hand, it could also force her to seek comfort from her family. If all other options fail, we should consider removing Corvus’ friend…” Falling silent and pondering about the subject, Avreet thought of the more preferable alternatives. Unfortunately, those were just as risky, if not more. Definitely harder than eliminating one Jedi. Staring into the dark depths of the tea cup, the Sith sighed, drinking a bit before he spoke up again.

“It is a sticky situation, Lady Arcanix,” he admitted, “As long as one of them sees the other still stands firm, she won’t fall. So how to persuade one of them to join our cause? Perhaps by making her think the other has already fallen?” Avreet thought out loud, just tossing some ideas around and explaining the situation to the Sith Lady while drinking the tea. To make them effective, he decided to share more information with Arcanix, things that could be exploited.

“Corvus is a Jedi Shadow. Very similar to Sith Assassins, although she refused to be called an assassin because she had yet to be ordered to assassinate someone,” chuckled the Sith Lord, “You get the idea of what she does though; stealing our artefacts and executing enemies of the Republic. She also likes to let other people think for her and guide her actions instead of finding her own path and having free will. This, her emotional state and her relationship with you and Truden could be easily exploited. Your sister also knows many Force powers and is a practitioner of Teras Kasi.” Avreet stated before moving to the other subject.

“As for Corvus’ best friend, she hates the Sith for taking over her homeworld, Alderaan. A useful thing to know if we want to turn her, as I believe she is in for revenge against all Sith and those who support them, although she will never admit it. Kana looks up to Corvus as someone she’d like to become, an example. A Makashi user, just like me, which makes her an easy target given her right leg is cybernetic. And she owes me a small favour for giving her a Force-resistant cloak. ” There was yet another matter concerning the two and Taeli.

"Both of them have encountered your former Master as well," the Sith Lord hissed, holding much disdain for the Zeltron Sith Lady and her barbaric methods that were in stark contract with those of her old apprentice. The fact Taeli turned out to be an excellent Sith had to be a small miracle rather than Praelior's guidance. "Needless to say, it did not go very well. No offence, Taeli, but your old teacher lacks the silver tongue you have."

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom