Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply A search for a ship that might not even exist(plus a few other things)

" wait... tell me again i forgot already"
tcfUi1.jpg

Elliot recently caught wind from a friend of his , that a wrecked Starfighter laid ruin on Sisio, a planet in the outer rim. He had fallen short of money in recent times and thought a new , and cough free, ship would help. That is... if it was actually there. He also had little to no information on just how badly destroyed this ship was. Either way, all he wants is a machine that has enough stability to get back to his workshop( if you can call it that )on Corellia to modify its ability to go just.. just a tad faster.

One issue though , he doesn't have a ship to get there. Or money to pay for a commercial flight. All he has is his sweet ol' puppy dog eyes and the hope that someone will take him there even if he gets roped into some wild schemes in the mean time.

[FYI, the Ship he's searching for is NOT and X-wing like in the art above, it's a Triwing S-91x pegasus starfighter, i just liked the art and fit the scenario in every other way : ) ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom