Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Run to Raxus

She could certainly understand wanting to be somewhere else. They might not've had similar reasons for leaving, but they'd both felt the call of something greater than their homeworld. She knew something of the Zeltron people and their... proclivities, but it'd never really interested her much. Besides, the kinds of parties she'd been familiar with in her youth had involved lots and lots of snooty people, fine food and posh braying, with everyone in finely-cut suits and ridiculous dresses.

Oh my gosh, the dresses. Never again. I will burn the Galaxy down before I get shoved into another...

Juniper blinked, realising that she'd been staring into space. "You might be right, Mr. Vaas," she teased in reply, smiling at him. "Let's just say the spacer life suits me just fine and I don't have anyone telling me what I should or shouldn't be doing." Aside from passengers like him, of course, but that was less of a demand and more of a service. A service that he was paying decent creds for.

"So a big-shot bounty hunter must've had plenty of adventures, right? If he gave up his party lifestyle on Hedonism Prime," she joked, looking at him a little more warmly.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Cyran could pick up on the seemingly more positive energy coming from The Captain which made him feel better. No longer getting "second hand anxiety" from her. Perhaps she didn't feel like he was much of a concern, maybe because he had explained he wasn't really interested in causing problems for her.

However, he was starting to think he might have been wrong about his assumption earlier. Hearing her talking about not needing to deal with overbearing people telling her what to do. Giving him the idea that she might have been a runaway noble going rouge. As well as her parents trying to get her into playing fancy instruments. If he could maybe should look into learning more about her since it was getting more intriguing now. Not because he's looking to exploit that, just because it's interesting to the adventure seeking Zeltron. Perhaps there's even an interesting "side quest" of sorts to be experienced with understanding her better.

Almost as if he'd mirrored her on accident he began to star into space as well thinking about this. That is until she asked him a question about himself.
"You can certainly say that Miss Jett. I've worked for various notable clients across the galaxy. But for the sake of professionalism I keep client confidentiality as a high priority. But I've worked for some for the two Empires up north in the galaxy an some for the Corporate powers at Denon." He replied thinking some. "Helped found a group of likeminded bounty hunters with some buddies of mine, oh and I met my Mandalorian wife on a hunt when she had a conflicting terms and conditions for the same bounty once hehehe." He laughed some recalling the time he met wife and the ensuing fight that broke out between them. He was hoping that she would trust him some more if he opened up. "I know my folks were pretty confounded to hear that I got married and have been relatively committed to it as well. Since Zeltrons can go around having a lot of affairs which some can find pretty jarring."

"What about you Miss Jett, I'm sure a dashing Captain like you has a special somebody or two in this galaxy?" He asked with a pretty curious tone. But it was pretty "Zeltron" of him to just assume everyone's got lovers across the stars.

Juniper Jett Juniper Jett

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom