Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Run to Raxus

Sat in the bridge of the Spry Snicket, Juniper punched the calculations into the navicomp and engaged the hyperdrive. From the viewing window, she watched as the stars melted into that familiar, bright-blue blur that rushed past the ship. The old little tumble in her stomach as they went into hyperspace. The display bleeped, showing an estimated timing. Heh, not bad. Good work. Feeling oddly smug about the capabilities of her own ship, she reached for the intercom microphone plugged into the side.

"Hey everyone, this is Juniper, just letting you know that we've passed into Hyperspace and we should be reaching Raxus Prime in around 12-13 hours. As a reminder, passengers are welcome to use the mess area, workout center and the recreation space, but could you please refrain from trying to enter the bridge, the engine deck or any vital, crew-only areas. Thank you!"

Truthfully, it always made her nervous to fly this close to Sith and Bryn'adûl space but paying work is paying work. Besides, she was confident enough that the Snicket could evade any patrol craft they might have nearby.

I hope. If it's any consolation, if I'm wrong then we're all going to be too dead for the passengers to complain about it.

She left the bridge, heading to the small mess area to grab herself a drink. She tended to keep her own food in a small freezer compartment in her quarters, especially when she had passengers. Less arguments about stealing her Choclime Chunks and cans of fizz. Hopefully she'd be out of their way too, lest they start trying to include her in awkward small talk and questions about her life. Not all of them seemed that bad, but the Zeltron with the helmet looked a fair bit more capable and suspicious than the other two.

And he really did not like handing over those creds. Oh well, tough luck.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

It was true, Cyran really didn't care to hand over his credits to be transported across the galaxy. He felt like the price was a little high, perhaps that was because it was close to The Bryn'adûl's cloud of influence. But the big red flag before they even really took off was the captain. A 19 year old girl? He was supposed to be an independent bounty hunter, but catching rides with kids.

But he was tight on cash, having needed to sell his old starship and some of his weapons to stay out of debut and renew some of his bounty hunters licensees. NIO, Sith, Galactic Alliance, Confederate, and even CorpSec down in Denon. Unless he keep himself secluded in one faction's sphere of influence or worse, take on criminal bounties. He really wished the galaxy could just get it's poodoo together so that he wouldn't need to navigate the Geo Political Mess that was the galaxy in the 850s ABY.

Cyran felt like he needed to stop dwelling on his situation. After probably a long 12-13 hours he would be on his own once more looking. Having been set up to meet with a used ship salesmen on Raxus Prime. Apparently they had a nice collection of old TIE series ships. At least he hoped that they were TIEs and not just uglies made to look like they were. But given the location Cyran wouldn't be too hopeful.

Sitting inside the mess area he sat down at a table with his helmet off. Looking over the old thing and checking it's filters. He was gonna be on a nasty planet, wanted to make sure his lungs would be protected. Looking over though the zletron saw the young captain of the vessel. He figured he would strike up conversation. "Hey, Juniper right? Tell me, where'd you get a ship like this? I've never really scene this model before. Kind of looks Corellian, and Kuat at the same time." He said, trying to strike up conversation. After all he feared it was going to be a long 12-13 hours.

Juniper Jett Juniper Jett

Unfortunately for Juniper, said Zeltron was in the mess. That meant the most hated of tasks, the dreaded small talk. She'd always hated it. Ever since she was a girl and there'd be all those people at parties, tittering away about nothing interesting. Back then, he could get rid of them with a scowl. Nowadays... not so much, especially when they were paying you. They'd consider it quite rude.

Besides, the old her might've hated small talk, but she'd convinced herself that
Juniper Jett (famous starship captain, adventurer, stunningly attractive raconteur) could talk and schmooze with anyone. So she stepped into the mess and smiled at the Zeltron, as she moved to get a drink from one of the compartments.

"Hmm? Oh, this thing?" she asked, like it was no big deal. She tapped the counter with one hand as she filled her mug with hot water. "Oh y'know, it's all mashed together. I got the original ship itself cheap with some winnings," she said, lying through her teeth, "but a lot of it has been refitted and upgraded over the last couple of years. Was a pet project with my... Uncle," she continued, revealing a little bit more than she should. Surely, it didn't matter though. "The original superstructure seems like Kuat, but I think it might've been a copy by some Outer Rim outfit. The upgrades are all Outer Rim Manufacturing, though. They know their stuff."

Sipping her drink, her eyes closed for a second as she savoured the warmth of it. Oh, that's too good.

"Nice helmet. That for Raxus Prime?"
she asked casually, knowing she should return the 'favour' of the questions. "Mind if I ask why you're heading out there? Feel free to tell me to shove it, I mean you already paid so... y'know." She shrugged, nearly sloshing her drink over herself. "Just curious. It's not exactly the best place in the Galaxy."

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Cyran with his limited ability to sense emotions telepathically, like all Zeltrons, sensed that she didn't really like him it seemed. Kind of seemed like that made two of them. But he could at least give her props for caring to engage in a conversation with him at least. He listened to her speak about the ship. And her history with it. "Sounds like it would be classified as an Ugly than right. Not that I'm saying it's bad looking, it's actually pretty nice. Heck I'll probably be getting myself an Ugly ship soon enough." He replied.

Then he heard her mention his helmet. "Oh this old thing, Nah I've had this with me for a while now. Just making sure the filters on it are in peak condition so that I don't get a lung infection when we arrive." He said with a slight chuckle. The helmet looked Mandalorian, and yet it didn't at the same time. Looked up at her from where he sat he shrugged. "Well I'm not sadly swimming in cash these days, and I'm in need of a new ship. Got into contact with someone at Raxus that has a moderate collection of old TIE series ships that their willing to sell for cheap." He replied to her. "But that might not work out, you see being a Bounty Hunter like myself there's a lot of specific features I'd like on a ship. Features that I'm not sure the TIE's can have you know?"

Cyran thought for a moment as he took off the mouth piece from his helmet. "Normally I'd spend my time drinking while on long voyages like this, but I don't take it you'd have any booze on board right kiddo?" He said, with a snarky tone, sort of speaking before thinking. Commenting on her apparent young age.

Juniper bristled slightly at the idea of calling her pride and joy an 'Ugly,' no matter how technically correct the term was. It was just a label... but still. The helmet looked practical enough, even if the shade wasn't to her particular taste. Or the taste of anyone sane, in her opinion, but whatever. She was paid to fly, not to critique fashion choices.

"TIE-series, huh? Nice," she admitted, nodding with approval. The TIE-series was known throughout the Galaxy, practically legendary. Hundreds of years they'd been pumping them out. She remembered seeing them when flicking through HoloNet sites, peeking at ships with dreams of freedom in her head.

Then he said it. The words.

Bounty Hunter.

Her eyes widened. Her smile faltered. She seemed to tense up, fingers gripping the cup so hard that her knuckles started to turn white. Mid-sip, she nearly choked on it. Trying to think it through. So consumed by what she'd just heard that she didn't even notice the wisecrack about her age.

"Hm? Oh. Uh... not really. I don't drink. Well, occasionally, weddings and funerals, you know how it is," she explained quickly, a hint of desperate speed in her voice. Like she'd suddenly decided that she wanted to be somewhere else. She turned quickly and filled her mug up again. Trying to avoid getting stared at she felt her pale cheeks start to redden. Her mind working overdrive.

Did they find me? They can't have. We're nowhere near the Core Worlds.

How long could they have been tracking me?

Maybe he's here for me. But why would he have paid straight up? Why would he wait to get you on your ship with the other passengers?

Maybe there's someone waiting on Raxus for me. Or he's gonna arrange a 'stop' somewhere.

"I better go make sure nothing yanks us outta hyperspace," she announced suddenly, forcing a smile on her face as she tried to avoid looking his way. Trying to make sure her voice didn't sound too much Core Worlds.

Can't be true. No way. They lost me the other side of Manaan and they couldn't trace me with the new transponder. I'm being paranoid.

I am not getting married.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

After Cyran took the mouth piece off he moved the rest of the helmet over to the side, separate from the mouth piece so he. As fear quickly grew from emotional state Cyran quickly began feeling it though his natural ability for Emotional Telepathy. As he looked at the mouth piece his eyes narrowed in concern. He wasn't sure as to what cause the sudden change in mood for her. But he knew that she was very anxious very quickly.

Was it something that he said? No it couldn't be. As far as he knew he didn't say anything that could cause such a response. He knew that the mood between the two of them was not really friendly, but to suddenly become so fearful. That was a big red flag. The two others in the ship with them didn't seem to have any concerns that he could sense though.

Looking up at Juniper he heard he make the announcement about being yanked from hyperspace. "Is everything alright miss Juniper? Is there Something on your mind that's troubling you." His voice carried with it a rather genuine sense of concern. Bad vibes were nothing to laugh at where he's from, and she was giving off some real bad vibes suddenly. he would then place the mouth piece to his helmet down.

If she was going to continue to act all "sus" he feared he might need to press the issue further to figure out what was going on.

Just don't do anything rash kid... He thought to himself, all the while keeping a close eye on her if she decided to leave them to head back to the cockpit of the ship.

You're leading me on, you know what's wrong, don't you?

"I'm fine, just y'know, never can be too sure on a trip like this. Flying so close to Bryn space, not too far from the Sith borders, don't wanna risk anything," she lied, searching her brain constantly for good excuses as to why she might be nervous. "I won't be too long, just checking the readings."

With that, she left the mess and headed back towards the bridge, looping round the hallway and stepping over a couple of containers. The second that she felt like he couldn't see her anymore, she let the smile drop and the glare came back. Hoping that he'd just stay put and not try anything rash.

Once in the bridge, she moved back to the pilot's seat and took her place, nestling in the seat as she checked the readings. Whilst checking them out, her fingers dropped to the hilt of her blaster, still held in the holster round the seat. Tapping idly on the side of it, eyes flicking towards the door. All while her mind ran through the possibilities.

Would they hire a bounty hunter? Maybe. But not one like that, surely? They'd go for someone a little more respectable. Or maybe it's an act. Maybe it's just to lure me into a false sense of security. I shoulda never took this stupid job.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

You're hiding something aren't you kid?

Cyran thought to himself as he watched her head towards the ships bridge. Him and the two other passengers looked at each other and he just shrugged. Cyran could still sense the potent anxiety coming from Juniper as they left. He finally wondered if it was because he mentioned that he was a bounty hunter. That made some sense, especially if she knew she had a bounty on her.

However, if he was really going after it why would he let her know his line of work. Well, not everyone could act rationally all the time. Getting up from the table he left the helmet and it's parts on it before making his way over to get himself a bottle of water. He remember her saying that the passengers were only allowed in certain areas of the ship.

That made since by what if she was hiding something. Was Juniper a spice trader? Arms smuggler? Maybe even a sinister slaver? He didn't really know. As far as he knew there weren't any bounties for a young woman with her name. But then again he only took on legal bounties from official authorities.

Taking a drink from the bottle of water he wondered away from the mess hall and into the halls to the recreation space. Wondering if he needed to, "investigate" the ship some to find any dubious cargo. Not finding too stand outish he took another swig and made his way into the workout center. Actually becoming rather envious of her having a workout room in her ship. Maybe he would do well to try and incorporate one into his own next ship if he's lucky.

Hmm, nothing here seems off either. But then again if I were an illegal smuggler I'd probably keep my dubious cargo out of sight passengers aboard my ship too.

He recalled how there were some places that Juniper didn't want him and the other passengers wondering into. He thought to himself as to what he should do next as he stood amongst the exercise equipment.

Juniper only really kept the important parts of the ship out of the reach of her passengers. The bridge, obviously, because that's where she flew the ship and she didn't need any idiot passengers thinking they could fly it better they she could and driving her precious baby into the nearest star. The engine rooms too, for a similar reason. One kid or inquisitive idiot poking at the wrong thing and then the engines go up and... well, there'd be a very annoyed Juniper. At least until they were all vaporised a couple of seconds later.

That left the cargo bay and her own quarters. Again, sensible reasoning. Cargo was cargo and independent freighters often carried contract freight whilst ferrying passengers. And the last thing anyone wants is strangers pawing at her their own things, least of all a young woman.

Whilst Juniper stewed in her paranoia, she realised that she'd tossed away her drink and swore to herself. Oh for the love of... idiot. Frustrated with herself, she left her blaster in the holster and stood, marching out of the bridge towards the mess again. Now I gotta brew it and get it filtered and... that stupid bounty hunter putting me off. She kept her eyes out for him as she moved down the hallway towards it.

Just absent-mindedly forgetting that she'd left the bridge door open.

Where her blaster was.

And an access card.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Having not really found anything noteworthy he left the workout center and back into the mess area. He really had no business snooping around, and he realized that. He wasn't on any hunts right now and there was no need complicating things further for him. However, as he left the room he didn't expect her to be out, thus he accidently bumped into Juniper on his way out while she was on her way back to the mess area as well.

"Woah what the-" He uttered as he backed up some and looked down at the captain. Having walked into each other on their way to the same area. Raising a blue eyebrow down at her he spoke. "Oh I thought you were still in the bridge. Yeah I was just looking around the ship some." He said with a half lie.

Looking over down the hallway he saw the bridge door open, having been where she just came from. "Sorry about running into you..." He continued before looking back at her. "And hey, was it something I said earlier. I know you were put off by something I said." He finally asked, confronting her about it rather frankly.
"And don't lie, we know when others are lying." He said referring to other zeltrons. But it wasn't absolute, they were just sensing the anxiety of someone lying. He figured this would be the best time to ask oddly enough. Not having to do so in front of the other passengers.

"Ah!" Juniper squeaked, feeling him smack into her shoulder. She jumped back, looking quite shocked for a moment before her brow furrowed and she glared at him. Just looking round the ship some. Yeah. I believe you. Not.

He was asking about why her mood had changed. Saying something about detecting when others were lying. Was it true? She didn't know for sure. It could be true, everyone knew Zeltrons had heightened emotional links to others. She'd have no reason to doubt him, other than her growing suspicion of him. There wasn't a chance in hell she was revealing the whole truth though.

"I'm not really in the habit of being interrogated by clients on my own ship, not in this way," she started to say, her voice taking on a firmer edge as she looked him right in the eyes. "You want the truth? Fine. I got on the wrong side of some people when I was a little younger and they always threatened to send bounty hunters after me. And before you ask, they weren't the lawful types. They were scum." Well... her parents were pretty low in her estimations.

"Is that good enough? Do I have your leave to go back to work? Or have you mysteriously detected a quivering hair and don't believe me?" she admonished, raising her own, darker eyebrow. The more she spoke, all het up and full of righteous anger, the more her accent shifted. The carefully managed neutral 'spacerness' of her voice slipped into a few clipped consonants, just like she'd had to speak back home.

A strange, angry teenager with an oil-stained jumpsuit, with a voice that was sounding more and more like a princess.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Cyran leaned back some as she seemed more firm in her tone with him. It felt kind of odd feeling like he was being talked down to by such a young women. Hearing her reply made him honestly ease up some. It sounded like a pretty typical story, one that was all to common in his line of work.

"Ah okay I understand now." He replied before leaning in a little. "Well than Miss Juniper, I believe you're telling the truth. But that doesn't really mean that you're not wrong, Princess." He managed to connect some of the dots. But certainly not all of them. Her loosing the fake accent being a big give away.

"Whoever they must be, must be some pretty high rollers to have made you so concerned." He replied, in the mental story he was conjuring up she was forced to run away from home over a powerful crime lord around the core. Possibly a Hutt given the influence even one had in a region. Even though idea wasn't really that accurate. But he didn't really mind if he was completely wrong, it wasn't really his problem after all. Who knows, maybe she'll correct him if it's important enough.

"Fear not my angsty aristocrat, for all it's worth your secret is safe with me. Plus I don't work with unlawful scum. Only officially authorities write my paychecks." He said before leaning back with a slight smirk on his face, having spoken with a rather condescending tone. "And sorry for being so inquisitive, I suppose it's just in my nature."

The moment he mentioned angsty aristocrat, Juniper froze. The look of anger on her face drifted into numb shock, oblivious to how she'd been rumbled. The very worst started running through her mind for a moment or two, wondering if she was about to get a shock-baton to the stomach.

She managed to pull it back though as the words filtered properly through her head. Slowly, her brain started to actually work and chew through what he'd said. Unlawful scum. He'd bought it. She tried not to let her relief show as she shook her head, the warm and comforting rush of anger flooding her again.

"Oh, I'm just so glad to hear it," she snarked back, rolling her eyes. Going in aggressive was her best cover and she'd let it play out. Let him think he'd won the situation and she was just being a little petty brat. Which she kinda was, but not in the way she was trying to give out.

"Feel free to you know, do another search on your creepy bounty lists or like, rifle through the cargo bay looking for something fishy. I'll let you know now about the preserved Nyork in the boxes, you'll get a nasty stink from them even in your mask." Folding her arms loosely around herself as she spoke at him. "And it's 'Jett' with two t's. Don't get that wrong. Juniper Jett. Miss Jett will do."

Miss Jett makes me sound like a very young teacher.

Or a dancer in some sort of club.

"There's plenty of other things to entertain you on the trip though, so feel free to watch something on a screen like a normal person."

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Again Cyran could feel another wave of panic wash over Juniper. He determined that there was more based on what she said. But didn't really feel that it mattered any. He listened to go on about going through more ship to look over cargo. "No need to give me the green light now. I honestly shouldn't have really bothered really. However, the idea of finding something to make a few extra credits off of would be nice, hehe." He teased somewhat. "Also that works, Miss Jett..." He repeated to her.

"And speaking of entertainment, I was thinking it would be nice to spend the time working on my musical hobby. All this my bounty hunting work has really kept me from my passions somewhat." He replied, providing a little bit of insight into himself. Looking away from her finally he thought to himself. "But watching something entertaining would be nice too. Or I could even write a letter to missus back home." He said referring to his wife.

Looking back down at her he added.
"But relaxing on this long flight is gonna be hard if he keep feeling all anxious. Those kinds of bad vibes are killing me Miss Jett. Maybe you should entertain yourself too if it means I don't have the feel your anxieties second hand. hehe." He said before moving away from her some to the mess area. "Or you could stay in the bridge of yours all worried and make this even more unpleasant for the both of us." He said over his shoulder to her. It was true that Cyran didn't want her feeling upset, but that was mostly just so he didn't need to sense any negativity coming from her.

Juniper shuddered at the thought of the poor woman that was married to this guy. Eugh. You could've been free, whoever you are. Solidarity from one unfortunate fiancee to another. She huffed a little more, deciding whether swearing or just merely glaring was the appropriate response. He sure did deserve it.

Awww precious li'l bounty hunter can't cope with someone being angry and worked up? Gosh, it's a wonder if he ever catches any prey at all.

"Do it or don't. Like I said, you've got the run of most of the ship. I'm sure you can find somewhere to 'chill.'" She even used finger-quotes, that's what kind of mood she was in. She made a mental note to put 'bounty hunters' on her no-ride list she had stashed away.

She watched him walk off to the mess, dying to just say something. Dying to tell him to stop ordering her around or to find another ship if he was so precious, but she just kept her mouth shut until he slipped away from view. Frowning, Juniper sighed as she tried to let go of all that pent up frustration and anxiety.

Calm. Calm. Caaaaaaaaaaalm.

She turned to head back to the bridge, hoping the bright-blue pulse-smear of hyperspace would have a calming effect on her. Though, once she was inside, she rolled her eyes.

"I'll show you second-hand anxiety..." she muttered as she sank into her seat. "And your helmet looks dumb."

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Hearing her make one more comment before he walked out of view he held out his hand to his side before giving her a thumbs up. More so to let her know that he'd heard and acknowledged her.

Walking into the mess area the two other passengers looked over at him. Probably hearing a bit of their argument/conversation. Looking back at them he simply shrugged and said. "I don't think the captain really likes me all that much"

After that he went over back to his 'not dumb' helmet. There he cleaned up the filters on the breathers like he intended to before putting the mouth piece back together with the rest of the helmet. After that he sat down for a few minutes thinking about what to do next to pass the time. Getting an idea he looked through some of his stuff and pulled out his Seven-String Hallikset. Which was more like a three string Hallikset since the other four broke off recently.

Originally he didn't thing there was much that he could do with instrument. But it reminded him of one of those old three stringed Cigarra box guitars. Which he always thought were cool when he was a kid back on Zeltros growing up with traveling musicians.

Getting something to take notes on he would ideally strum away some and stopping now and than to take some notes on what a better key or note would be for a particular melody. It wasn't really bad either, he had some raw talent, it just wasn't very refined. Plus this made for a nice distraction from the "angsty aristocrat" a little ways away in the ship"

Juniper quietly seethed in the bridge, letting her anger and emotions simmer away. Staring at the flashing, bright-blue pulses of travelling through hyperspace. Nothing but the hum and beep of the computers and consoles, continuing with the calculations that kept them all... safe. Safe as they could be. Travelling through hyperspace? A dangerous thing itself, in scientific terms, but Juniper felt safe there. Accidents could occur and yeah, you could be ripped out of there by the right equipment... but that's why she had the HIMS. She could go where she wanted, when she wanted, and there was very little anyone could do about it, unless they sent a capital ship at her.

And who in the heck is gonna send one after my little freighter? No matter how close to Bryn space we go?

She hadn't realised that she'd closed her eyes until the music slipped in through the door. It wasn't particularly loud or anything, it was just different. Different enough to shake her from whatever half-sleep she'd been slipping into. Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she stretched out of the seat and moved towards the doorway, opening it up. The sound grew louder, unfettered by the metal.

She took a few steps closer to the mess, hearing him play a little and stop. Play a little and stop, changing all the time. She recognised the care in the music. Someone who clearly was interested in improving the sound and their skill. Experimenting and trying out new notes, playing with the tune. She'd done the same, once upon a time, with a flute. And an organ.

Juniper stood near to the entrance, listening. The other passengers seemed happy with it too, which was a blessing. She'd known some of them who'd complain about any sort of noise that came through a ship, including engine vibrations and the sigh of a life support system. As she listened, Juniper waited for a couple of seconds of silence and then gave him a quick few claps.

"You're not bad."

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Cyran perked up some as he hadn't noticed Juniper come by. Looking over he heard her comment. Nodding some he would reply. "Yeah, since I was a kid I always loved music, of all types. It has.... really helped me." He said, there being a noticeable hint of sorrow in his voice at the end.

"It was basically raised by traveling musicians back on Zeltros. They took me under their wing, and allowed me to explore many of life's avenues on that hectic party planet. Hehe." He added, seemingly opening up a little to the captain. He didn't see the harm it it either. He didn't really have....much to hide.

"What about you miss Jett, were you ever into the musical arts any?" He almost said if her royal background allowed her too. But didn't want to possibly spill the beans for the other passengers. He really wasn't looking to start a fight. And maybe if they could possibly find some common ground he could ease any tension between them. If she wasn't familiar with Zeltrons he'd hate to give them all a bad name in her eyes.

There was a little emotion in his voice that made Juniper empathise. Which wasn't helpful when she was supposed to be in the middle of a hissy fit. It'd be fine though. Living on Zeltros sounded like a wild time though. She imagined what it might be like to be raised in a similar environment. A lot more free. A lot more interesting. Parents that were actually permissive rather than awful and limiting.

"Yeah. I used to be. Flute largely, some organ too." Naturally, they'd tried to get her to do something musical. Her older sister was a practical virtuoso, she'd always said that learning music helped acquire her a husband. So obviously their parents had tried the same thing with her. It didn't take nearly as well, though eventually Juniper had managed to get something resembling music.
Her uncle had taught her some really interesting songs. Her favourite was about the small droid called Bucket.

"Never much good though. Parents tried and tried, even got me some help." Eight weeks getting yelled at by some Pantoran guy, in frantic, high-pitched language. By the end of it, she played poorly just to spite him. "I can play a couple of things but I never was a natural. I always preferred mechanics."

Making a ship fly is better than music any day.

"Was it really that hectic on Zeltros? I've never been."

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

"Aw, more windy instruments huh?" Cyran replied to her, noting the flute and organ. The later certainly sounding like a far more regel and grand to him. Even flutes could be rather expensive he found. He heard her also mention how she liked mechanics as well. Kind of odd to him. He didn't feel like she was lying though. But he thought the scrappy mechanic captain look she had going was more so for show.

"Was Zeltros really that hectic?" He repeated out loud to himself with a slight laugh. "I guess really depends on who you meat and hang out with really. Well miss Jett given what I have deduced from you I would say yes it might be a little overwhelming to an outsider like yourself. Especially if you don't really know what you're doing. But that's not why I left home, I guess I just had lust for adventure more than for pleasure and parties." He replied to her, sure he could've lived a more comfortable life back home but...

Adventuring
the stars is better than partying any day. But parties were still pretty cool.

"I guess that might make you and I not too different from one another, aye Miss Jett?"
He teased and grinned, clearly having fun with a statement like that. Making the connection that they both possibly left behind lives of luxury to pursue their respective passions in life. Even if she her hand was a little more forced on the matter than his. But he was getting the idea that she like the spacer life over what she had before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom