Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Reunion, of Sorts

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna had been in high spirits. With her reunion with Giran Thraker Giran Thraker , she felt a bit more open to be more of herself. The free spirit that had once trained under Sylvar. She led her boyfriend back to the hanger bay of the jedi temple, leading them back to the ship the two once called a second home. The Reaper, a Scout ship they two had helped steal, now retrofitted for the modern era. Jonyna couldn't wait, her eager skipping leading them back up to the second floor of the ship. "Come on! They'll be inside. I had Ko Vuto Ko Vuto doing lightsaber katas in the lounge with Rayia Asai Rayia Asai before I left."

As soon as they made it up the stairs, the lounge was still as clean as ever. Zash was always a bit of a clean freak, and Jonyna had since picked up that habit. "Ko! Rayia! I have someone I want you to meet!"

Tag: Giran Thraker Giran Thraker Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Rayia Asai Rayia Asai

Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Giran Thraker Giran Thraker | Rayia Asai Rayia Asai

Z9U36lL.png
Ko had indeed been doing lightsaber training with Rayia. However, all he had to use for himself was a shorter shoto. A recent addition to his arsenal to make up for the weapon he lost back on Ryloth. But by the time that his master had been arriving Ko was sitting down at the table within the lounge. Sipping on a cup of hot tea through his reusable bendy straw.

He’d sensed the return of Jonyna, getting better now at observing the arrival of those through The Force before he saw or heard them. However, there was another, an unfamiliar signature. Maybe it was another Knight or Master Jonyna had invited onto the ship for some reason. Soon enough his master entered the room. Calling out to him and Rayia. Perking up, the Kel Dor set his tea down on the table and stood up from the table.

There was a giddy excitement that the cathar woman carried with her. She spoke of wanting her padawans to meet someone. Ko wasn’t sure who, but figured it was the stranger she’d arrived with. Nonetheless he waited to hear what his Master had to say with his clawed hands together behind his back.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Rayia was starting to acclimate to the Reaper. 'At least when it's not flying,' she corrected automatically, ears flattening at the very thought. She could feel an uneasy prickle slowly creep up her spine and squeezed down on the hilt of her training saber. The warm metal seemed to exude a reassurance, and the distraction of the snug hilt moving against her palm as she swung refocused her attention. She was glad that she had not been given a stick to practice with. Such was the way young kits in the tribe learned under the careful tutelage of the armsmasters. It was many's first introduction to the hunt, and their bestial selves. But Rayia would have been unbearably embarrassed if she had to endure that today. She was considered a full fledged huntress by the tribe and already very far behind her squire peers. (Jedis are recognized as Paladins and Squires due to ancient Weikian customs.)

Spending more time within the ship, she had learned to appreciate certain discernable sensations that her keen senses were able to pick up. For example, she appreciated that Jonyna kept the lounge clean. The sterile, slightly metallic smell of the lounge intermingled with the scent of Jonyna that permeated the area meant that the ship was a welcome reprieve from the sheer flood of sensations outside. On any given day in a spaceport or urban center, there was an assaulting number of smells to deal with: from the harsh, oozing putrefaction of hyperfuel to the itching, tartness of spices exotic and foreign. And that was to say nothing of the sounds of people talking, or going about their day, or the displacement of air their movements created. For someone used to the open savannahs of Weik, the strain on her senses was enough to rile her beast side to awareness.

Rayia's tail prickled as she felt the movements of two individuals nearby, rustling as she turned to focus on them before they had arrived. Rayia recognized the movements of one silhouette easily. She had observed them, felt them often enough to recognize her master. 'She's excited about something. But who's that with her?,' Rayia thought, reading the eagerness conveyed in the speed and directions of the movements. Pausing in her repetitions, Rayia glanced towards Ko who seemed to be leisurely enjoying a cup of tea.

Her beast growled internally, warning Rayia against the stranger. Images flashed unbidden into her head. Images of how this stranger was using Jonyna to gain access to the ship. A red slate as thin as a player's card. Her sister's face. 'Perhaps Judd's signal did go through after all... Back on Nar Shadda... She must have gotten it. She's come to collect me!' She could feel the fur lining her arms to rise slightly, and gripped them all the more tightly. "Breathe, Rayia. You're just cooped up... She can't know I'm here... in a windship of all places." She muttered to herself softly. Only for her master to say that she was bringing the stranger to meet them. Rayia slowly rubbed her thumb over one of the ridge's in her saber's hilt. "Breathe." Composing herself, she brought her saber to rest and called out. "We're over here Jonyna. We were practicing forms."

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Ko, Rayia, this is Giran. He's back from before I got frozen, and my boyfriend." She said that last part very casually, but there was a hint of pride in that fact. "He's also the one who taught me how to use a saber. I believe the term for his kind of fighter is....battlemaster? I think?" She looked to Giran for a bit of confirmation at that. "I'm hoping to have him sit in on our lessons from now on and help me with stuff like lightsaber combat. He's always been a bit better than me at the more traditional forms."

She smiled, looking to Ko Vuto Ko Vuto "He's also a jedi from back in the Clone Wars if you wanted to pick his brain. I know you like looking into that kinda thing."

Z9U36lL.png
Ko sensed some of the unease within Raiya, it vividly contrasted with his Master’s more excited energy. Leaving the Kel Dor feeling a little confused with the addition of the stranger that joined Jonyna. Did Raiya see he couldn’t? Not that he could see much of anything these days. However, Ko stood attentively as Jonyna began to speak and explain what was going on. She was introducing her padawans to her boyfriend, from about 900 years ago.

If Ko physically could, he’d blink a little behind his goggles over the word that sort of rattled around in his head. Boyfriend? Is this the one she’d mentioned to him before back in her rebel days? Or was this the droid she mentioned? No it couldn’t be the later, they were actually Force Sensitive. The casual manner that his Master mentioned it sort of threw him off as well. But then again it felt very on par with what he knew of the Cathar woman.

He listened carefully to Jonyna’s words. Speaking about how ‘Giran’ would be sitting in on their lessons. That made Ko feel just a little bit iffy. Making him worry that his Master might not have felt confident enough in herself and her own lessons. Ko had believed that Jonyna, despite being a very, very… very different Jedi compared to himself, was probably the best mentor he could’ve asked for. She was a warrior, and that’s exactly what he needed. If not for her teachings, Ko believed that he wouldn’t even be standing here now. Instead he probably would’ve been ripped to shreds back on Ryloth.

Also sense he couldn’t really see Giran for himself. The mental image he had of the man was far older than he likely was. A clone wars era jedi who’s good with the classical forms. She even said he was a Battlemaster. Ko figured they had to be at least 60 years old if not more. ‘Ancient’ even compared to his Master. The Kel Dor padawan wondered if his Master had a thing for older men.

However, even though he was blind he could tell that Jonyna was happy. He couldn’t imagine what it’s like to wake up in an unfamiliar galaxy. Ko was honestly amazed that his Master wasn’t utterly crushed by such a tragedy. Same goes for Valery as well. So the fact that someone, anyone was here with her from the past had to be a miracle. Because of that he could feel happy for Jonyna, even if part of him feared she was trying to pass on her duties as a master to someone who was at the end of the day, a stranger to him and Raiya. Then again he was probably just overthinking things and projecting his own sense of failure onto his Master.

“That’s… Actually, really great Master Si.” Ko wasn’t really what else he could say. He had a lot of thoughts running through his head, but no real words to express it. Not without possibly overwhelming the Jedi couple with questions. He looked over to Giran and spoke. “Sir, it’s an honor to meet you. But I can’t help but feel like I’m being spoiled for choice now.” Ko said with a soft chuckle under his mask. “Master Si and Master Noble and both Living Legends, and now it seems like I get to add you as well to that list.”

New_GA1.png

Giran would look to Ko Vuto Ko Vuto smiling as the padawan approached him. He had only ever seen one Kel Dor in his entire life, that being Master Plo-Koon. So it was quite interesting to him to be looking at another "Thank you, but honestly the honor should be mine. It warms my heart to see that Jonyna has got herself not one but two Padawans. She always was the type to be unlike the traditional Jedi methods" Giran said, the jedi crossing his arms as he looked back to his girlfriend "As Jonyna said I will be here to observe you all and see how mutch has changed, I'm afraid I'm still a bit 'out of my time' as it where, so I'm going to try my best to see how things have changed"

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Rayia Asai Rayia Asai

Last edited:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Giran Thraker Giran Thraker Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Sharp, feline slits slowly relaxed as the stranger turned out to be, not Rayia's dreaded sister or mother come to take her back, but a stocky man with a mop of brown hair, clear blue eyes and a slight scar under one eye. Rayia could feel her beastial side's internal growling tapered away into a confused chuff of discontent. Golden eyes swept the room, coming to land on Jonyna as the Cathar introduced the man as her boyfriend. Rayia's ear flicked curiously up and down, as if to confirm that she had heard Jonyna correctly. Being from Weik, Rayia wasn't entirely familiar with the broader galactic skein. 'Our windships crashed on Weik so long ago, I am not even sure there is an Elder alive who could remember everything,' she thought. Still, Rayia was aware of the tidbits of Jonyna's history. She was aware that her master had spent a significant amount of time frozen before joining the dawn world once more. She'd seen Jonyna at home amongst her tribe, shouldering the great responsibility of initiating tribemembers into maturity through their trials. It was a position Rayia would have held at some point, and she found the experience vicariously satiating since she was deprived of the opportunity. 'At least one of us can face their tribe with pride,' Rayia thought bitterly feeling the beast roil within her at the thought.

Rayia shook the thought away and latched onto another one instead. She remembered when Jonyna's position within the tribe had been revealed to her. How she had attempted to attribute the esteemed title of Elder SI on Jonyna in reverence of this fact, only to be told that Jonyna would prefer that Rayia didn't use it. "Hello Giran? Or perhaps should I call you Elder Giran?" Rayia asked, tilting her head to one side in puzzlement. It made sense to her. Elders in the Feral Queen's Tribe were those with refined wisdom or prowess of the hunt. 'Giran must be considered one by now,' Rayia considered, noting Jonyna's point about having taught her the use of the fang and hunt.

Her attention switched to her ecstatic master, and Rayia honed in once again. "May I continue my set while we talk, Jonyna? I am already so far behind." Rayia took up a ready stance again, and began to run through a simple drill of the stances. It was rather simplistic, but Rayia was still acclimating to the use of a lightsaber as opposed to her fang. She started with a small cut down low, then transitioned to a high guard, overhead cut, disengage, and finally to a low guard on the alternate side. Her eyes glanced between the two, then asked the question she was most eager to know. She could feel it crawling up her throat as she spoke. "So...how did you two meeet~?"

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna couldn't help but laugh at that question. Oh, how did they meet?

"Depends. We technically met twice. First time was when we were both bounty hunters under fake names. Giran here snubbed me out of a bounty because he wanted to be a loner." She gave Giran a small hip bump in tease. "The second time was under more proper circumstances. We met at a bar, bunch of gamorians tried to murder us, so we stole a ship and went off into the night." She watched her female paddie go through her set, smiling. "You're getting better at that. Try mixing up your strikes every so often. Best way to win with a lightsaber is to keep your opponent guessing."

The Cathar's tail flicked around, occasionally wrapping lightly around Giran's leg as she looked upon her padawans. "I was hoping we could go visit New Cov if you guys wanted. Get some training in the jungle, do some combat drills and maybe have Giran lead us through a meditation session. Oh! And I have some gifts for you guys!" Jonyna smiled, looking to Giran and offering the man a small peck on the cheek. "Do me a favor and keep them occupied while I grab them their presents, kay?"

Z9U36lL.png
It made sense that Giran seemed to hit the nail on the head in regards to Jonyna. She was in no way a traditional Jedi. Which on occasion annoyed the rather orthodox Kel Dor, who likely would’ve been more comfortable in an order more like the one Giran was raised in. So it wasn’t like his Master was too much of an outlier within the NJO.

That was actually a pretty good question on Riaya’s part, asking how their Master and Giran. The time of the Old Empire was practically ancient history now. Back when it seemed like there were gods among men with the Skywalkers. So Ko eagerly listened to what Jonyna had to say. Hearing how they actually met twice. Every time he learned more of his master’s from that era of history the more he got the idea that it was her wacky collage days.

Hearing Jonyna mention New Cov made Ko think a little. He’d never personally been to the planet before. But he did know it held a certain amount of significance to some within the Order. But Ko raised a brow over his goggles as his Master spoke of gifts. As far as he knew it wasn’t any kind of major galactic holiday today was it? But as she seemed to step away he looked back to his Master’s partner and spoke.

“I’d recommend not fretting too much about trying to catch up on the major historical events between now and then. You have plenty of time, and it’s not like history is going anywhere.” Ko said with a soft laugh.

“To be honest, the first time Jonyna asked me to be her padawan I sort of turned her down… I kinda panicked a little. It was foolish now that I look back on it. Just didn’t really think I earned it at the time.” Ko confessed, and as far as he knew he hadn’t expressed that to his fellow Padawan either.

New_GA1.png

“To be honest, the first time Jonyna asked me to be her padawan I sort of turned her down… I kinda panicked a little. It was foolish now that I look back on it. Just didn’t really think I earned it at the time.”

Giran chuckled at that "Hay don't worry. You should have seen her when she asked me to teach her some of the Jedi stuff" He said, smirking slightly "Jonyna is a great teacher, but even so everyone gets nervous. Even the best of the best" He said, crossing his arms as he scanned the room. Taking in the sight of the training room he had trained in so long ago

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Rayia continued to practice striking with the lightsaber. Jonyna's words echoed true, and even Rayia could tell that her strikes with the unfamiliar weapon were straightforward. If a lightsaber was anything like the bladed weapons that Rayia had practiced with for so many years, then she knew that she needed much more practice. The time honored words of her mother and one of the tribe's armsmaster before that drummed repetitively in her head. '...Well, not so much their words. I don't remember old Illukan saying much of anything,' Rayia thought as the image of the upside-down stern woman with peppery hair framing a small, rounded face with a beak-like nose floated to the surface. Upside-down, because Rayia had learned to equate being direct with eating dirt. 'Only if you're so predictable when facing a real opponent, you'll wind up dead or...' Rayia thought, and sharp feline eyes glided over towards Ko.

The faintest stitch of rage coursed through Rayia, and her brows lowered a fraction. The emotion caused her bestial side to crack open a mental eye causing her to falter in her set. She shook herself, perking up as she heard Jonyna answering her original question. Dropping to all fours, Rayia made a swipe at an imaginary foe's ankles before launching herself into a high thrust that aborted halfway through and instead became a chopping downward swing.

She grinned as she heard that the pair had actually met twice, and under rather daring circumstances as well. "You know, we of my tribe would call that being fated to hunt the same hunt." She said, as the story transitioned from them being opposite each other to working parallel to one another. Rayia supposed that it was like those old romatic novels she had read back in Vossport whose musty pages held treasure troves of roguish romantic charms. Then a small muffled snort would sound as Rayia bit her lip when the thought struck her, 'If these two are the protagonists, does that make the witch the jilted lover?'

As the talk turned to training in New Cov and more importantly presents, Rayia's glowing golden eyes hyperfixated on Jonyna. She was even too distracted for the normal emotional roil of the prospect of travel within a windship to phase her. "I have never been to New Cov. But I think it would be good to see different areas we may have to hunt in. For the future." Rayia had heard of the mounting tension between the Alliance and the Mandalorians. Ko's vicious wounds were enough evidence to herald the very real possibility that they would all be involved in a Great Hunt very shortly. She gave the Kel Dor a faint smile as he confessed to rejecting Jonyna's training the very first time it was offered. While Rayia did not intend to share her own personal experience of finding Jonyna, she did wish Ko to feel that he had not shamed himself with his first response to such an opportunity as the path they walked. "From personal experience, I find a quote from an old holo-flick particularly comforting," she offered, hoping to assuage the vulnerability of the confession some, "...A Jedi arrives precisely when he means to. Not a moment before nor after. You might not have been ready then, Ko. But you seem plenty ready enough to me now."

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Without another word, Jonyna was off.

Once she got to her room, she let out a little squeal, unbecoming of the jedi knight. She had Giran back, finally. A good thing in her life, something she could celebrate wholesale. After the last few months, she had felt such a weight on her shoulders to teach Rayia and Ko, to protect Cathar from Imps, to be the jedi she had built up in her head, and now...

Relief. She had someone to confide in now. A fellow friend, and someone she could find faith in. Or maybe she just needed someone to cuddle. She'd always been a very touchy Cathar.

Right! Gifts! She smiled as she grabbed them, having gone to the effort of gift-wrapping them in the leaves of her Home-Tree. She hoped they'd enjoy them, allowing both to forward their studies. She also hoped Giran would gel well with them. That was to be seen...

Z9U36lL.png
Hearing the supportive words of Giran and Raiya sort of caught Ko off guard a little. Not that he expected the two of them to say anything rude. But it was something he still felt a little embarrassed over so their kind words warmed his heart a little. “Master Si has been the exact teacher I’ve been missing as a padawan.” The Kel Dor replied, whether or not Jomyna was a good or bad teacher didn’t really matter too much to him. To Ko she wasn’t really the Master he believed he deserved, but the one that he needed. Sure he was scared and blind since studying under her, but he was still alive because of her lessons.

Then he looked over to Raiya, his gaze didn’t quite perfectly meet hers however. “You're right, that’s a pretty good way of putting it I believe. Thanks Raiya.” Ko said back with a warm smile under his mask. After leaving the Agricultural Corps to continue his journey as a Jedi he figured that no Knights or Masters would want Ko as a padawan. Generally the most promising Jedi don’t find themselves in the Service Corps.

Suddenly Ko perked up as he heard the faint sound of his Master’s squeal. Wondering if perhaps her pet Guffy had gotten into her room and ruined something. The mischievous Raycon always had the ability to irk Ko. Remembering how the creature stole and ate one of his favorite nutripaste packs that he’d saved for dinner. Nonetheless he wondered what his Master was getting. Considering how she was, he imagined her gifts were more than just giftcards to Bantha Burger.

New_GA1.png

You know, we of my tribe would call that being fated to hunt the same hunt."
Giran would smile at that "Whether the force deemed it destiny or not, we will never know. Im my experience nothing happens without a reason, sometimes good, sometimes bad." He said, crossing his arms "One of the many things both me and Jonyna struggled with was having to live up to the expectations of the Jedi...Jonyna more than me for obvious reasons." he said, then looking over to Ko.
“Master Si has been the exact teacher I’ve been missing as a padawan.”
"That's good, I'm glad that she and you were able to connect with each other. Its imperative that the Padawan and Master relationship work well with each other. Its funny actually, you're the second Kel Dor who I know to be quite good with others. The only other one I know is Master Plo Koon" Giran said rubbing his chin

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Rayia Asai Rayia Asai

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Giran Thraker Giran Thraker Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

A soft smile crossed Rayia's face as she saw that her words had momentarily caught Ko off guard. Having mostly ignored the broader strokes of finer politics in Vossport, she had nevertheless picked up a few observations from her time as a Trade's Guild apprentice. She knew the few unguarded moments were infinitesimally more precious for they revealed the true sense of the individual in front of them. So she could hardly miss the way his gaze averted when he returned her smile. Rayia could hear a small, prickly voice in the back of her head mock her. For some reason, it took on the pitch of her mother's voice. 'Stupid idiot. You know he lost his eyes. Imagine how patronizing that must have been? You don't know the first thing about reaching people. No wonder you ran...' Rayia ran her clawed fingers through her hair sheepishly with a bit more force than normal. She let their sharp claws prick her skin, silencing the voice as the heated sting oozed down her neck. The beast within shifted at the slight pain but before long settled back down as well.

She was thankful for Giran's interruption as it gave her the chance to extricate her foot from her mouth. Though his words caused a puzzled frown to cross Rayia's face. "I thought paladins were supposed to know such things. Was I wrong?" she replied to the supposition that they would never really understand whether or not it was fated for them to have come together. If so, it cast her own understanding of her meeting with Sola in doubt. Rayia found herself pausing in her exercises and switching her training saber off. She rolled the cool metal cylinder around in her palms. The edges, once so comforting, felt foreign and strange.

She stumbled a bit over her thoughts as she began to speak. "At least the two of you knew... have had some first hand experience with this sort of stuff. A few weeks ago, before Jonyna found me, I didn't even know I had the potential to be a paladin. I was just... me. I spent so much time following one around. Hunting warlocks on Weik. Without a clue," Rayia shrugged before continuing, "...I think my mother knew." Rayia fell silent at that, feeling disquieted at revealing so much about herself. The Felacatian was extremely, one might even say paranoidly, reserved when speaking about her own personal circumstances. She had not shared that much with Jonyna even though it would come a time she would have to. Though, she supposed that she could trust Giran. Jonyna seemed to after all.

Last edited:

New_GA1.png

"I thought paladins were supposed to know such things. Was I wrong?"
"No you are not wrong, we do know things. But me and Jonyna grew up under very different circumstances" Giran said "See I was trained as a Jedi before and During the Clone Wars, so I lived through most of it, including the purge." Giran said, rubbing his arm slightly upon mentioning the purge. "Jonyna wasn't born until the Purge actually started, so she didn't grow up in the temple or receive Jedi Training. I was the first Jedi she ever met"

Rayia Asai Rayia Asai

Giran Thraker Giran Thraker Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Rayia's ears perked up as Giran began to speak. They twitched lightly as the horizontal, nearly conical shapes inched ever more vertical. Though attentive, Rayia appeared to flinch at the mention of a purge and her ears went flat. For an entirely different relation to the word than Giran might be expecting. Weik was a remote planet in the broader scope of the galaxy. This had lent its people both boons and miseries in equal measure. For one, it was hard to shake the preconception that it was a backwater world. On the other hand, the world remained encapsulated within its own protective bubble of pseudo-isolation. In reality, the only external influence of the broader galaxy on it were the shipwrecks littering the surface of the world... and pirates. Weik had adapted, but remained much the same as it always was: slipping through the cords of history in the background as opposed to the spotlight.

But those threads had not progressed so far that the Felacatians of the Feral Queen's Tribe had forgotten the attempt of the Empire to destroy their lost homeworld of Felacat. The Empire had failed, and learned to fear the Felacatians in the process. Their massacre was partially why the tribe suspected that they had decided to leave Weik well enough alone during their rise to power. 'They must have thought to let us so called savages play with our mud and sticks,' Rayia thought and prickled with indignation.

"I...think I know how Jonyna must feel. Not exactly, but perhaps..." Rayia said then shook herself. "Let's change the subject before our melancholy drags us to the Jakkobaki's maw. Will you be staying here with us?" She inquired of Giran, motioning towards the surrounding space and by extension the Reaper. "...I apologize if I have taken your room and will move to another one if need be." She added, scratching her head thoughtfully.

Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Rayia Asai Rayia Asai | Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Z9U36lL.png
Giran’s words had sort of stunned Ko. Hearing the late Kel Dor Master’s name in reference to him wasn’t something he spoke of. Many of the most famous of his people had history within the Jedi. Hearing that Giran knew of Plo Koon was quite astonishing to Ko. Similarly to how the Cathar people seemed to revere both his master and Sylvar, Plo Koon held a similarly legendary prestige back on Dorrin. The only other individual that was notably considered was Jaden Korr, and there’s plenty of evidence to suggest that Jaden wasn’t actually a Kel Dor. So Giran’s words comparing him to the late Jedi Master had touched him some. Although there was a previous time someone referenced Master Koon in reference to Ko. But she was really just taunting the padawan.

As his fellow padawan spoke with Giran, Ko was still trying to piece together who the Jedi was. From the sound of their voice he didn’t seem as old as he initially imagined. The way his Master described her boyfriend made Ko imagine Giran was far older. But the Kel Dor padawan was beginning to think that they were actually younger than geriatric age he envisioned. Plus it wasn’t like Ko could just look at him to get a decent idea.

He was eventually brought back to the conversation when Rayia mentioned rooms on the ship. Ko couldn’t recall if Jonyna ever mentioned who’s room he’d inherited. Turning to her, he spoke. “Well… I imagine that if Master Si and Giran are a couple… then they’d be sharing a room.” Ko still found the idea of his Master having a boyfriend to be a little odd. Having someone who was like his big sister finding a long lost lover was an experience he didn’t imagine many people might not relate to. Ko was still glad they had each other through, especially given the time that they’re from. Still though, despite being raised in the New Jedi Order, the idea of having a relationship with a fellow Jedi felt strange to the Kel Dor. Maybe because the Order was like a giant family to him. It's possible Jonyna and Rayia might not really empathize with that idea, but it was possible Giran would given his background.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

After a few minutes, Jonyna returned. The past few weeks she had been planning this, spending odd nights in the ship's forge working on, to her padawan's knowledge 'a project'. It wasn't exactly a lie, but what the project was, was certainly not for her.

She returned to the lounge, lugging behind her a pair of wrapped gifts. "Ko, this one is for you."

Once unwrapped Ko found a long wooden pole. And...that was it. Or maybe not? there was a small crease in the upper half of the pole, that when opened, revealed a long songsteel blade.

"And Rayia, this one is for you." She offered a smaller wrapped gift, holding a bit of weight to it.

Rayia's first saber, a fine piece of work.

"I finally finished them."
She grinned, her fangs bearing with glee. "Told you I would."

Tag: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Rayia Asai Rayia Asai Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom