Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A return to writing

Hi everyone - no huge paragraph from me, but I'm back after a 2 year hiatus (near enough 4 really when I lost my mojo in 2018)!

A lot has changed it seems around here, but my love for Star Wars and creative writing hasn't, so I'm eager to see if I can fit back into the Chaos world with my man Connor Harrison, who hasn't aged a bit.

Look forward to seeing new and old faces out there on my gradual return to the boards! Thanks everyone. :)

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hi everyone - no huge paragraph from me, but I'm back after a 2 year hiatus (near enough 4 really when I lost my mojo in 2018)!

A lot has changed it seems around here, but my love for Star Wars and creative writing hasn't, so I'm eager to see if I can fit back into the Chaos world with my man Connor Harrison, who hasn't aged a bit.

Look forward to seeing new and old faces out there on my gradual return to the boards! Thanks everyone. :)
Wow. Long time dude. Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom