Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Restart! Looking for Interested Parties

I'm looking to restart Torjesgo into the galaxy. No offense towards Lussk in any fashion, but I'd like to start Torjesgo back from the beginning to get his story all lined up instead of having skipped over it.

So I'm looking for someone who is interested in being around Endor (likely set prior to the formation of the Lords of the Fringe to avoid any issues with blowing up the remnants of his ship and creating any tension because of it or that preventing participation) who will at least be willing to get Torjesgo off the planet and into the rest of the galaxy. There will be an distress signal involved so it's not like you're completely flying blind as to why you'd be on Endor. :p

My opening post is going to be karking long because I'm just going to jumble together a great deal of the intro stuff to get him outside and available for immediate interaction so any participants don't need to spend three posts getting to Endor if they don't wish.

It's open to anyone: Jedi, Sith, Rancor, Sarlacc, Rodian, humans, Mandalorians, uh.... whoever else is out there. Wooki-- no, no wookiees or ewoks.

Anything from a short transport off the forest rock all the way to trying to deal with the alien for an extended number of roleplays.

EDIT:
Linkarino :p for garnering interest.

I'll let y'all know who is tickling my fancy when my brain is less POW and more relaxed. xD

Much more gathered interest this time around. :p (Still need a thumbs up emoticon, by the by)

It's up to take a gander at. I've got class and exam to play with tonight so I probably wont yank anyone out of my magic hat for saying "yay/nay" to until I've got a second to rest my brain.

But it's there for interested parties to get an idea of what I'm looking for!

I'd be interested. Just signed up for this site and am excited to get started! If you need a trandoshan with a ship to get you off of Endor, look no further!

@[member="Pandeima"] No fun responses for that, I'll think of one...
@[member="Darren Shaw"] You live with those teddy bears? I pity the foo'
@[member="HK-36"] If we can fit in the crazy creature along with the stupid scarecrow, cowardly lion, dorithy, and you, Tin man. :p
@[member="Darkblade113"] Glad to see new faces!
@[member="Akio Kahoshi"] turquoise, really. Nor a demon!
@[member="Haven Pryde"] Saying my name does not help me to understand.
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] You're welcome to try, but need to fix your "King ov Thule" first. :p
@[member="Cheese Puppet"] Yes, it is. I'm very speciest.

Saying no to people blows, give me another day to figure this out. xD I garnered more interest than I was banking on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom