Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Rekali Life Day Celebration

Dathomir
12:43 P.M Local Time.
A few days before Life Day.

They say that Life Day was about celebration of family, and life itself – as the name clearly stated. It was also about remembering those who died, and the ones who continued to live on – the youth who made life possible for generations to come. For most it was celebrated with festivities and gifts, grand banquets and gatherings that could rival some of the most prestigious royalty in the Galaxy but for others it could be a simple, solitary night in the woods on some distant world. The Rekali Clan chose the option of a grand celebration of course, on Dathomir at The Sanctuary. The invitations had been sent far and wide by the Elder himself, Ember Rekali.

Anyone who belonged to Clan Rekali was welcome.

For Aaralyn – she felt apprehensive about the whole ordeal, it could have come at a different time perhaps. Maybe when The Sanctuary wasn’t in the middle of a revamp that left the planetary defenses gutted – despite the fleet presence overhead. At the request of Ember, the purchase of a shield generator was in the works and in turn it required construction in order to accommodate such a thing. Of course, with him there was more than just one or two things that needed to be fixed. Ember mentioned that they lacked proper repsulsorlift technology in key areas – which would aid the facility if it needed to be evacuated. These weren’t simple repulsorlift generators mind the common person, these were massive generators that cost a pretty credit or two. Of course by gutting more areas of the Sanctuary off - it left it with limited space for the potential group of people who would attend this event and in turn, left Aaralyn limited space to escape Falcon.

Then there was Falcon, the husband she was trying to avoid. Aaralyn didn’t speak about the potential divorce to Ember but he wasn’t an ignorant man. There was no sign of him in the weeks that he had been present and during the time Aaralyn had come home to The Sanctuary to prepare for the upcoming Life Day celebration – which meant something was wrong. Her hands were busy tying up the gold ribbon when she felt the presence of a K0 droid behind her. She turned briefly to look at the droid who held a reddish colored glove in its grasp. Aaralyn took the globe from the droid and placed the ribbon gently upon the center of it before handing it back to the droid. “There you go.” The droid said something before moving off to place it somewhere in the living area of the main house. She had to hand it to these older labor droids, they were doing a damn fine job of decorating the place. Globes of various colors decorated the walls, silver and gold ribbons attached to them – coordinating perfectly to each globe. Strands of multi-colored lights attached to the ceiling that would occasionally fade and then return to full brightness and the decorated wroshyr tree in the center of the living room.

It felt like what Life Day should be about – except she had other things on her mind, so truly she couldn’t focus on what its intended purpose was. She frowned and moved across the room, passed the working droids and to the door of Ember’s office. She’d stop in the doorway and stare at the back of the head of her father for a moment, before clearing her throat.

[member="Ember Rekali"] | [member="Falcon Gyndar"] | [member="Rhyen Gyndar"] | [member="Aton Gyndar"] | [member="Samael Rekali"]

If I didn't tag you - it was not intentional, there are alot of people. :|

Falcon Rekali

F
Being one of the Mando'ade, he answered the call. Time and time again he had, ever since the attack on Dantooine put a fire under the collective ass of the clans. Rare was it that he saw his children, his wife. Much he had given for the Mand'alor, sacrificed, and there were consequences. His eldest child drifted far and away in ways beyond the mere physical, his two sons having been left without his influence and direction, and his wife... his wife, riduur, cyar'ika, had sent him the most clear of signs that she couldn't accept the way things had been any longer. The furled papers in his fist - paper, a touch that told him enough, that this could be fixed - had made him withdraw from the front lines, had made him walk away, leaving his father's company with an argument hanging in the air.

She had been first. Before he had come to Mandalore, seeking the culture and heritage that hung in his memory as a rough glimmer of his life as a very young boy, there had been Aaralyn, and only her. She had been first; how could he have lost sight of this? He kicked himself soundly, oh, how he did, and the ink that showed the news of a wish to sever their bond bore dried splotches where salty moisture had welled up and ran off the edges defined by the bones in his face; first shed in shock, then horrified realisation, then in anger at himself, that his ignorance ran a cost, a price that for him was too great to pay. When he was done feeling sorry for himself, he gathered his power of will, his reason, and made for home; the only home that tied him to her.

It was when he received the invitation in the early hours of his transit that he realised the time of year, and how much his life had become a blur. It was the only thing in the weeks since the papers were delivered to him, aside from the memories of her that cycled through his consciousness on repeat, that had brought a smile to his face, and instilled some hope. There was no way that she would turn this down, he knew Aaralyn that much. This was family, the strongest flame of his heart's fire, and he would do anything to keep his family together.

No price was too high for that.

[member="Aaralyn Gyndar"] | [member="Aton Gyndar"] | [member="Rhyen Gyndar"] | [member="Ember Rekali"] | [member="Samael Rekali"]

The soft sounds of the music box filled the room as Mira sat on the edge of the bed – a cherry wood box in both her hands. She stared down at the small figure in the center as it spun slowly to the tune that chimed within its confines. It had been something she had found on Tash-Taral during her stay, a small token that had supposedly come from somewhere within the Core Worlds prior to the flare up of the One Sith and Republic war. The elder woman who had sold it to her had said it came from Corellia, although that really held no significance in particular to Mira – perhaps her father would enjoy it. Fingers would clasp over the lid, closing it down slowly and causing the music to stop abruptly.

She stood up from the bed and tucked the box away into her satchel, taking a moment to breathe deep and let it out slowly. The air itself was thick with tension – mostly from her mother. The notion of [member="Falcon Gyndar"] being present was something the elder Rekali-Gyndar wasn’t comfortable with considering her latest actions but something she had to deal with. For Mira, she wasn’t comfortable with her mother’s actions at all, in-fact, she didn’t agree with them. Her reasoning wasn’t exactly the way she knew her mother to handle a situation of that nature. There was something else about it – perhaps it was a way to motivate Falcon to focus his attention beyond the Mandalorians, to focus his attention on Aaralyn.

That was most likely the case considering that her father was on a fast track to Dathomir.

Mira quietly made her way out of the bedroom, taking a moment to step down into the living room where the preparations had been made for the celebrations of Life Day – she took a moment to reach out through the Force, gently feeling for the familiar sensations of her mother and grandfather. Within a split second – she found both of them, nearby in Ember’s office…however, the presence of another caught her attention.

Her little brother?!

[member="Ember Rekali"] | [member="Aaralyn Rekali-Gyndar"] | [member="Aton Gyndar"] | [member="Rhyen Gyndar"] | [member="Samael Rekali"]

A young man ripped down the halls of the decorated sanctuary, shoving a sweesonberry roll into his mouth that he'd stolen while the cooks weren't around. Maybe they would have just given it to him if they were there, but maybe they wouldn't have. Rhyen had an insatiable sweet-tooth, and no one stood between him and his sugary-pastries. Not that he needed any sweets. The amount of energy he could output was astounding, and once he got going there was no stopping him. Maybe it was the Gyndar blood, or perhaps the Rekali? Nah, more than likely... it was just him.

With his family, he'd been out of the loop for a while, out of touch, especially with dear ol' Dad and his ilk. And Rhyen, well, he was becoming more boisterous and headstrong not having had a lot in the way to curb his indulgences or whims.

"Did someone saaayyy Rhyen!?" The youngest of the Gyndar kiddles came to skidding halt, and poked his head in front of his sister's very serious face, contrasting the wide grin smeared across his own. At sixteen, he was still a growing 'chip off the old block', all legs and gangly, with his force potential growing daily. "Well...okay, no, you didn't," he cleared his throat, "..But still." With a bound forward, one long arm swooped over her shoulder, pulling her into his side for a hug. Willingly or not. "It's good to see you, sis."

It'd been too long.

[member="Ember Rekali"] | [member="Aaralyn Rekali-Gyndar"] | [member="Aton Gyndar"] | [member="Mira Rekali"] | [member="Samael Rekali"]

A bit of shock and confusion overcame Mira as she was enveloped into a hug unexpectedly by the younger sibling. She took that moment to try to quell her sensory overload and comprehend the fact that who she once believed was dead – was now hugging her. Her arms slowly wrapped about his frame and returned the embrace, albeit cautiously. She blinked hard a few times, and gently pulled away from [member="Rhyen Gyndar"] before looking towards the office where her mother and grandfather were before her gaze returned to Rhyen.

Her gloved hand would reach up to touch his face, gently caressing the pale flesh – still shocked and stunned that he was standing before her. “How are you here? I thought…” She shook her head softly, trying to hold back tears from her garnet eyes, her hand falling from his cheek to his shoulder as she gripped it tightly, her other hand rising up to grip his other should respectively. It took another moment before the wave of emotions struck her hard – and she began to weep softly as she pulled him in tightly, embracing him as she should have in the first place.

“It’s been too long!” She exclaimed with a mixture of relief and excitement in her voice. She pulled away and grabbed his cheeks with her gloved hands. “You’ve gotten so big! Have you seen Aton? I haven’t seen him in forever!”

[member="Rhyen Gyndar"] | [member="Falcon Gyndar"] | [member="Aton Gyndar"] | [member="Ember Rekali"] | [member="Samael Rekali"]

This was all new to me. Foreign. Strange. I had lived so long alone in the dark. I did not have a good childhood. It was a few years ago that I was found. I could still remember when it happened. When He came to my presence. Wanting to help me. Wanting to... adopt me. His mistakes, his problems, his victories were mine now. He wanted me to become the person, the man, he was meant to be. Not the war vet who had died for his Brothers and Sisters as a Mandalorian. But to live and to fight for his Family. The Rekali Clan. The Mandalorians as a whole. He had given me this task. I wasn't scared of taking that on. No. The reason why I was scared? How would his family accept me?

I had only seen [member="Ember Rekali"] twice. Once from a datacron that held very little information about him, and the second of our meeting. My adoption into the family was very... short. I expected some kind of initiation. A beating, or even a task for me to complete. So far, nothing. That doesn't mean the other members of the family won't be so.... friendly. I was dressed in a simple set of robes. I didn't need it, but I carried my lightsaber on my belt anyways. I felt naked without it. I was tight, tense, and even frightened that the family that I was just accepted into, would cast me out because of the name I had taken up. Rach's ghost had taken me up as his adopted son. Ember had accepted it, but I didn't know if the rest would allow this to come to pass. Would I have to fight? Would I have to run? The fear of being accepted, and then thrown away was very real, and overtook almost every sensation I had at this moment.

I stood outside. My brow sweating from nervousness. Wiping it with my sleeve, I breathed in as I closed my eyes. Trying to calm myself down. Even a little bit would have helped. I had hoped to see Ember so I might have some way to confirm that I was here for a reason, but that may be a part of this "test." To try and learn how to make myself a part of this clan. This family, this heritage. I wanted nothing more than to be with these people.

Opening the door, I walked into to various people walking and talking about. Droids finishing up the decorations that were finely placed. And most importantly, a younger one ran across my path, and almost literally jumped into a girl's arms. They began talking, and I shuffled past to try and find if Ember was here, or if I would do this alone. Either way, I would try my best. Just as expected of me from my adopted father, family, and friends.

[member="Mira Rekali"], [member="Rhyen Gyndar"], [member="Falcon Gyndar"], [member="Aaralyn Rekali-Gyndar"],

Aaralyn stood in the doorway to Ember's office - of course she'd find he was buried in whatever work he was doing, typical. She furrowed her brow and turned her attention away from him and towards the living room where [member="Rhyen Gyndar"] and [member="Mira Rekali"] seemed to be engaged in what seemed like an embrace that was long overdue. She couldn't help but smile and made an attempt to approach but an overwhelming sense of nervousness caught her attention - she shifted her gaze from the pair to [member="Rhett Kol-Rekali"]. Her violet gaze taking him in as he approached quietly towards the office of Ember - she didn't recognize him, then again - the clan was huge. She had to admit to herself that her duties as the former Sword of the Jedi had taken her far across the reaches of space and beyond, as well as her duties to the Republic and Alliance respectively. The Clan had been something she had neglected until lately.

Something she swore she'd get better at paying attention to.

She'd wait until he was about to pass before she spoke up, her voice seeking to calm his obvious nervousness. "You look a bit nervous..." She'd chuckle softly and extend her hand out towards him, a bit unusual for her being but it was something she was getting used to. "I'm Aaralyn, and who might you be?" She inquired softly.

[member="Rhett Kol-Rekali"]

I continued to walk on. Shuffling past others. I could feel their eyes on me. Burning into my head, and my back. I closed my eyes for a second once more as I walked. Stopping when a woman's voice had reached my ears. Saying that I looked nervous. I clearly my self. Stood up straight and looked at her. She was rather pretty. Very nice complexion and I wondered how did she look the best out of all of the people here so far? Was she adopted like me? Either way, I nodded my head and shook her hand with a moderate grip. Not crushing, nor a wimpy one.

"I...uh... Is it really that noticeable?"

I had a slight pause before continuing.

"Sorry, I'm Rhett. I am.... uh... Sorry."

I kept stumbling over my words. Clearly I was nervous, and she looked rather intelligent enough to tell that. I answered my first question. This Aaralyn was someone who was quite imposing at the moment. I could feel her within the force. Light, yet a tinge of dark, yet powerful beyond my or her own years. She had gone through a lot, but that was another story later on. I cleared my head, and calmed myself.

"Excuse me. Yes, I am nervous. This is my first time meeting the family. I was adopted into the family by Ember."

I could say that I was adopted by Ember easily. however, if I pointed out that I was actually adopted by Rach, it might ruffle a few feathers. As his ghost told me that he had severed ties with his family, and had been revoked of his Jedi Knighthood, his name might be one of those "he-who-shall-not-be-named" situations. I didn't want to run into that, and screw this all from square one.

I may be brash and hot headed, but there were times when I could think things through. Since I wanted to be in this family so badly, I wanted to make sure I had solid footing before mentioning his name.

[member="Aaralyn Rekali-Gyndar"], [member="Mira Rekali"], [member="Rhyen Gyndar"],

Aton had remained silent since last time his mother had seen him before the preparations. Mira was back and all he did was remain quiet. So much had changed, but she was still his twin. The need for some sort of retribution for his missing sister had been replaced by a sense of duty. Deep feeling in his stomach had told him that Mira was safe a very long time ago. It was this gut feeling that had turned into that sense of duty which by all means necessary would see the utter destruction of the One Sith and all of their members.

But such thoughts did not belong within the definition of Life Day. Death, destruction and retribution. No, today was a day for family, for friends. His feet gently patted against the surface of the stairs as he made his way from his room. Kitchen was still running well on the fruits and vegetables he had provided. Good. That sense of pride coursed within the young man once more, as was the usual at this point when it came to Aton admiring his own work. Perhaps one of the more common side effects of having created something for himself out of the shadow of another.

Yeah, most likely. No doubt.

Ember was supposed to be around, his family certainly was, but was Ember? Did that matter? Nah. Mira was around though. Aton played it cool. It was forever since last, but in no way was she allowed to know how much he had missed her. He took a deep breath and entered the room.

“Did someone say my name?”

@Mira Gyndar, [member="Rhyen Gyndar"], [member="Rhett Kol-Rekali"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Aton Gyndar"] | [member="Rhett Kol-Rekali"] | [member="Aaralyn Rekali-Gyndar"] | [member="Rhyen Gyndar"] | [member="Falcon Gyndar"]

Life was good - comparatively, at least.

The One Sith was still burning worlds, the Republic had descended into insanity a few days ago (something about trying to nationalize the largest fething corporation in the 'verse.), the Primeval was in shambles and apparently the Galactic Alliance was more interested in playing house with their paramores than to actually take the fight to the Sith. And yet... and yet, life was good. Clan Rekali was strong. The Reel was revealing more of its secrets by the day and the Gordian Reach was secured. Some days Sam wondered if it had been a good decision to return to his family.

But sitting here in a comfy chair, a cigar in his hand and a cold glass of hard liquor in his other? Naw, no regrets at all. [member="Ember Rekali"] and him were in the sanctity of the study, farther away from the madness of the children of the household.

[member="Fennec"] was here too - by the virtue of being silent and not causing any ruckus. Except maybe if she got her hands on some tech and made it explode, or whatever.

"Ya know." he took a sip, tasted it good and pondered about what he had been saying. "They are really loud."

He eyed Fen from under his hat; making sure she wasn't setting anything on fire.

Fennec was, more or less, under the study table, belly-down on the rug, booted feet sticking out the far end. She was not making noise - typical - but she was listening to noise. Not so typical. In her time amidst the Rekali Clan someone had invariably introduced her to the whims of the holonet. She'd been absorbed and downright addicted ever since.

Presently on the datapad found and fixed on [member="Samael Rekali"]'s ship she was streaming live video feed of a podrace on Tattooine, headphones bleeding pings of the race announcer, grey eyes wide and enthralled at the spectacle. Fen leaned from flesh elbow to metal elbow and back again in tandem with the feed from one of the mounted pod cameras.

Someone's glass of something alcoholic sitting on the table above her began a slow trek across the polished wood all on its own, direction matching the lean of the urchin on the floor below. Don't mind me, just a glass of whiskey going for a mosey.

There was always a sensation when her twin was around – a lingering essence that she couldn’t ignore. She had always picked on Aton for a variety of reasons, be it the inability to pick up a girlfriend or his lack of confidence when using the Force. Just something to get a rise out of him – that felt natural. Now, things were different, family mattered more than anything. She had learned and grew in more ways during her absence. The sound of his voice hitting her eardrums caused her to snap around to the doorway where he stood and suddenly break off in a sprint to him…but she didn’t stop there. It felt like a lifetime since she had seen the same individual she had grown up next to, shared almost everything with – even living quarters for their first nine months of actual life.
A lifetime – that was so long ago.

Without breaking a stride, she’d expand her arms around his form and envelope him in an embrace that would rival that of a Wookiee. She’d bury her face into his shoulder and shed a few tears. “You have no idea how much I’ve missed you!”

[member="Aton Gyndar"]

Aaralyn brought a hand to her chin, nodding softly. "I see." She chuckled softly and dropped her hand, waving it slightly infront of her. "Well you're around family, there is no reason to be nervous." She exclaimed before placing a hand upon his shoulder. "Have a seat and relax, alright?" One more smile would be offered to him before she turned back towards the office where Ember remained before the sound of [member="Samael Rekali"]'s voice caught her attention. Her violet eyes would roll slightly as she took a few steps backwards and smoothly turned around to approach him from the side. There was no hesitation in her actions - as he would bring the cigar up to his lips, she'd take it from his hand and gently drop it into the glass of aged Corellian whisky he held in the other hand. With a smile on her face, both hands descended down upon his shoulders and she'd squeeze tightly.

"Oh Uncle, how many times have I asked you -not- to smoke in my house?" She said with a slight disdain in her voice, her hands would pat his shoulders gently. "The balcony is right over there, feel free to go sit out there and smoke until you're purple in the face." A simple gesture towards Ember's office would be made just infront of his face - beyond it was the balcony that overlooked the mountains of Dathomir. It would be the best place for someone seeking both quiet and a nice place to light up.

[member="Mira Rekali"]

Well, that was unexpected.

The impact as sister ran straight into brother proved enough to cause Aton to stumble backwards. But not far, a few steps at most. Control of his arms grew difficult, breathing doubly so as the young man waddled from side to side to prevent himself from truly falling over. Mira dug herself into his shoulder and not long after that he could feel the oddest sensation of having that weird eye liquid thing pool up and sog down the fabric of his shirt.

His shaky hand rose up to pat at his sister’s back.

“Mira. Mira, I can’t breathe.” Aton coughed up. “You can let go now.”

The boy took a few minutes to catch his breath before looking over at his sister again.

“Good to see you too.” He said before hugging Mira again. “Should have known the galaxy was going to be unkind enough to let you continue tormenting me.”

It was for the best to pick up right where they left, right? Right back into the brotherly-sisterly teasing that he was used to. It felt like it.

“You look different. Did someone do something to your hair?”

[member="Rhyen Gyndar"]

Mira chuckled softly.

"Yeah, it's cut a bit shorter than normal...." She pointed to Aton. "What is this on your face?!" She touched his facial hair. "You look like something out of a Nar Shaddaa dumpster..." She mused softly before hugging him again and pulling back to look at him with, well, loving eyes. As much love as a sister can possible give without it getting weird. "I'm only kidding, Force knows how much I've missed you."

What else could be said, it felt like ages since they had been this close. Mira had made her mistakes and abandoned her family and her twin in desperate times - but things were different, she was atoning for her mistakes. She was ashamed for the defeat on Ilum - yes, but it was a live and learn type thing. She got over it, with the help of others of course. She was home now, and well, that was all that mattered.

Right?

[member="Aton Gyndar"]

Aton would return the favor. A chuckle and a smirk had him in a merry mood. His sister touched the fuzz on his chin. It was already getting kind of weird, seeing each other like this again after so much had happened.

“Yeah, well, it was either me or the stray Kowakians. Mother had a hard time picking.” Aton received another hug. His hand patted gently at his sister’s shoulder. “Yeah, me too. Except for you, seeing you. Yeah.”

The boy-man-whatever took a look around the room over the shoulder of Mira. His eyes set on the foods in the kitchen. The bountiful produce grown and tended to by Aton himself and the rest of the AgriCorps. The same shot of pride that always seemed to beam off of him whenever he got to boast about what he did for the nearby temple and his family. It wasn’t as much because he did something extraordinary, but because that was one of the few things people had come to entrust him with saying no harvest would be the same without Aton speaking to each plant he came across.

The talking to plants part would forever be exempt from all records though. Of course.

“See the fruits on the table there?” Aton grinned as he let go and turned Mira around to face the basket that he was making mention of. “I grew those.”

“And those.” He pointed at another basket. “And those too.”

“I may have joined up with the AgriCorps in your abscence.” He shrugged. “Only maybe though, don’t take my word for it.”

[member="Mira Rekali"]

Falcon Rekali

F
It'd taken time, but he got there. Pacing, winding through possibility, contingency; what exactly was he planing to do? The Postcognitor - in need of a little tender loving care - was settled and left under the watch of Felix, his droid co-pilot, while he made for the entrance to that which had taken the position of 'home' in his life, these many years, and stopped short to cast an eye over the structure. He breathed out, long and heavy. It had been a long time, too long, too inexcusably long. He pulled a hand down his face, stopping over his mouth, then raked it through his hair that by some sort of grace was still full, still not shocked with grey, though it was teasing at the temples.

"Alright."

And he went in, papers furled in the other hand, to find his riduur. The woman that had blessed him with three beautiful children, and tied him to a life he could only have imagined within the walls of a university, half a galaxy away; a lifetime ago, it seemed. How many years had it been since he stopped reading the journals? Insignificant in the face of the here and now that had him ghosting along corridors, catching his children in spirited conversation as he went. A point of decision, and he decided to stop. Their mother's life wasn't the only one from which he had been absent, and he felt pulled to her, to Aaralyn, upon seeing her face down the way along with Samael, but his children were right here. He would take the time.

"Aton, my boy" he said, curling a hand around his eldest boy's furthest shoulder, pulling him in, "Rhyen, still so young," and he slowly mussed the younger boy's hair, hand resting around the other side of his head. Then his eyes went to the only other woman in his life, outside of Aaralyn. His hands dropped from both boys, his expression softened a good mile, "Mira."

All the joy, pain, regret, and powerlessness that carried with his saying of that name. He still felt that out of the three of his children, he had failed her the most. He went to put his hands on her shoulders, to pull her into an embrace, my how they all had grown.

"My... daughter. My little girl."

[member="Aton Gyndar"] | [member="Rhyen Gyndar"] | [member="Mira Rekali"] | [member="Samael Rekali"] | [member="Rhett Kol-Rekali"] | [member="Fennec"]

Mira stood there for a moment as she unwrapped herself from her brother Aton’s embrace and looked to her father, a smile coming to her lips that would soon turn into a large grin. Despite the sensation of defeat he felt when he looked at Mira – she felt triumph. Why such a feeling of jubilation when her past had been decorated with such conflict with her parents? Simply put – Falcon had always been there to ensure that the gaps were sealed between the members who were being torn apart. Despite his absence in service of the Mandalorians – he was there for her when she was in exile. Some part of him had carried over with her during her entire time in exile and stuck with her. She had sent him messages frequently and despite his delay in getting them and the chance to respond – she knew he was there in spirit.

That is why she held no grudge against her father, that is why she was still his little girl.

She knew to Falcon that she was every bit of her mother and everytime he looked at her, he’d see Aaralyn.

She accepted the embrace without hesitation and brought her arms underneath his own, her hands clasped onto his shoulders, head turning to the side to press against his chest. She was comfortable in her father’s arms as if she was once again, a little girl. She’d squeeze as if she was never going to see him again, but only for a moment before letting go. Her garnet eyes would look up at him, and the expression on his face was something Mira noted to herself. She disengaged her embrace, turning slowly to look upon her mother – Aaralyn and then back to Falcon.

“Ahem…” She directed the polite cough towards the patriarch of the family, atleast of their branch of the Rekali family. “Mom?” She called to the woman who was obviously harassing [member="Samael Rekali"].

[member="Rhyen Gyndar"] | [member="Fennec"] | [member="Ember Rekali"] | [member="Rhett Kol-Rekali"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom