Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Rainy Night

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
"Oh, right, sorry!" She bolted off towards what she thought was the closest free clinic, calling over her shoulder, "I'll be right back!" a minute or so later, she finally came to the sliding door of her destination. Without a word she grabbed a small box, pelting a few credits to the floor wordlessly as she ran out, heading back just as quickly.

Dav Scorpio

D
Dav was in a bar when he heard a commotion. Always looking for a fight, he walked out the door, only to find a bunch of dead guys, a mer, an astromech, a cowboy and.. Neema? "We've got to stop meeting like this" he said as he walked up to her, grinning. "How have you been?" As he asked this, he eyed the seemingly injured man.
[member="Capt. Neema Farron"]

[member="Will Chain"] "I've got some bacta spray on me." He said as he continued to hold up the guy. He pulled out a blue spray bottle, and aimed it at the wounded leg. "This is gonna burn buddy." He warned. He aimed and sprayed the healing liquid.

[member="Kara Teerah"]
"You okay? [member="R3-P1P"] get over here, and let this man use you as support please, thanks. I'll give you a good washing for your help P1P" he held the man up till P1P go there. "Well...I'm sober now."

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema skidded to a halt in front of the group, "I got the... oh." She was too late, the injured Wroonian had already had a dose of bacta spray.

"Well consider this an 'I am really sorry I sorta got you shot' present." She lightly dropped the box of instant bacta patches on the ground in front of him. "And hi Dav." She waved at the new face in the group.

Dav Scorpio

D
"What did you do this time?" He grinned and leaned against a wall. "I saw all those bodies, did you get all of Nar Shadaa karked off at you?"

Dav Scorpio

D
"Should've hired me" he said, grinning. "It would take a lot of credits to get me to kill you. Perhaps a couple thousand." Of course, he was joking. Dav grinned at Neema, looking into her eyes. He had missed her since their date on Nar Shadaa.

Will Chain

Legitimate Independent Freighter
Will shifted his weight from the man holding him up to the droid that helped save them from earlier. He winced as the bacta spray from the mercenary burned. At that moment the girl showed up with some bandages and, seeing that he was already being treated, threw them at him as a get well present. After the spray was done Will took a bandage to wrap it so it wouldn't reopen if he tried to walk on it. "Thank you good sir," he said gesturing to the merc who helped him, "And you too, my good metal chap. There would probably be a lot more to bandage if you weren't there."

Will tried to put some weight on his leg but there was still some pain. "I'm sorry to ask this but do you mind if I lean for a bit more?" he asked the droid, "Need to give it a little bit to work its magic."

R3-P1P

A Very Useful Rust Bucket
Will Chain said:
"I'm sorry to ask this but do you mind if I lean for a bit more?" he asked the droid, "Need to give it a little bit to work its magic."
"Dee-beep boowoop" pip said, not minding. All it would do was stress his hydraulic coils abit.

Remaining in place, with the cowboy-hat spacer leaning on him, pip went back to beatboxing musical beeps and boops.

Will Chain

"Thanks bud," Will said.

His leg was feeling better already but another weight test proved it wasn't good enough yet. He leaned back on the droid. He found that it vibrated a bit as it began beatboxing. The Wroonian listened for a bit then began snapping his fingers to the beat. "Catchy," Will commented, "I like you. A bit more pip than the average droid. You got a name?"

[member="R3-P1P"]

He leaned back against a wall watching the two chat, lucky It was indeed just small flesh wound. "No problem, its Nar Shadaa, you always carry this stuff." Hell should be the name of this planet. [member="Will Chain"] [member="R3-P1P"]

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema's eyes darted from person to person, as a pregnant silence built within the group. She hated the quiet, so she said the first thing that came to her head.

"Say! That's a pretty awesome droid!"

"He's mine!!" He said jumping over the droid and hugging him tightly. It was safe to say he had fallen in love with the droid. The woman who had brought trouble with her was eyeballing his awesome new astromech. "Essssk" he made a bidding wound at her. @Cpt. Neema Farron

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema took a tentative step forward, startled by this man's reaction.

"Well... I'm Neema, so... what's your name?"

The man relaxed, and laugh. "I'm just messing with you." He adjusted his clothes, starting to dry off now. "Ryan. That your boyfriend? I don't want to get my ass kicked for misinterpreted things." He said watching the man leaning against a wall.

Dav Scorpio

D
Dav laughed when he heard the man mention getting his ass kicked. "That won't happen unless I have a good reason" he said, taking his helmet off, stepping forward to shake the man's hand
[member="McNeal"]

Will Chain

Will watched the exchange with mild interest. He decided to try his leg again. Slowly he put weight on it until he was standing under his own power. There was enough pain to make him wince a little but it was bearable. "Thanks bud," he said to the droid, giving it a two fingered salute.

[member="R3-P1P"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom